Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Your V2 two characters, Another thread to prep us for V2...
Albel Nox
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 05:03 PM

Sadistic Commander of the Black Brigade

Group: Members
Member No.: 46

!!!! NO! I HATE MITSUKO! Goodness, that screen name and avatar is gonna mess with my head. She's just no good.
mitsuko2
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 05:07 PM

Amanda loves you!

Member No.: 115

she's just a bit troubled thats all!!!
Kaishi
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 07:36 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Okay guys, cool it. No need for the humongous text or going extremely off topic about Mitsuko. Keep your comments to yourself and out of this topic, unless Mitsuko Souma has suddenly decided to join our characters in SOTF v2 (which she hasn't and never will). Thank you~

And Mariavel Varella? Pffft at her getting a lot of kills. My character will kill her before she even gets to three! XD XD Jking.
Cycokiller
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 08:46 PM

Playing

Member No.: 94

I'll be happy as long as I get the one crucial kill I desire.
Minase
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 10:05 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

Can we have some more NORMAL characters. I mean, I don't want to rip into anyone, but whats with all the super heroes and mobsters. Most people so far will get on the island and just start flying around using their lazer beams to kill everyone! I mean seriously, can't you come up with a mildy interesting flawed protaganist, then make him interesting through how you RP him, rather than making him a twenty foot tall, gold plated footbal superstar! I mean really, the most special thing about any of my characters is the ability to box, aside from that they are all totally normal, are they boring, no they are realsitic, and I am confident enough to say that makes them far better than any super human teen. Seriously, calm down guys, I don't know about you but the average person at my school is about 160-80 pounds tops, 5'10-6'00 , plays one or two sports maybe on the weekends and has been in the local paper once or twice. What is with all the megastars! Also, most people I know have barely handled a BB gun, why are most of the people in our school axe/kinfe/sword/gun wielding master warriors, is this some sort of SAS college?!
Megami
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 11:10 PM

Princess of Highland

Member No.: 71

I resent that remark. My characters are normal. :P Tanesha's just a little overweight, and considering she's based off a friend of mine in terms of body weight and such, it's not far off at all. As for the gigantic crew we seem to have running around, I find myself half agreeing with you and half not. It'd make more sense if Kai goes with an older age, most definitely, but I've gotta say that there was a slew of big guys where I went to school... most of them athletes. A lot of the football guys stood between 6'0" and 6'5"... not the whole team, of course, but a lot of them did. Then again, I suppose it all depends where you come from, right? Though I will agree... there's definitely a lot of HUGE kids running around.
Lien
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 11:13 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Not everyone has characters like that... just some people who wish to share them and tend to want them violent... Whatever floats their boat, you know?

You can't exactly tell everyone how everything is going to go, or how they should do it. It's all a matter of their choice, and for someone who started it to get some replies on different characters sure is acting a bit annoyed by what he got. ^_^
Slayer
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 11:15 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

Same here. My characters aren't "superheroes" or anything like that. One's just got a ton of muscle and a poor family and the other is just good with a knife (which probably won't come up unless he gets one in v2). Way you paint it out, you're the only one making realistic people and every other character is a Kiriyama or Mitsuko clone (which ain't how it is).
mitsuko2
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 12:16 AM

Amanda loves you!

Yea, i'm with them! All our charectewrs are original and have their own special attributes! So dont act all high and mightey!
Kaishi
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 02:08 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

People are entitled to opinions, folks. Try not to jump on Minase all at once~.

Minase - try not to make posts like that. You're allowed to put in your thoughts, as we all are, you just can't lay it down quite like that that every character here is "ultra powerful". SOTF v2 hasn't even started yet, so you're basing all your beliefs on others' character ideas. All these ideas are going to be fleshed out further when the applications roll along and during the Pregame. You can make comments (toned down, though, don't want anyone taking offence, do we?), but not now when there's hardly anything to make comment on.

Thanks for understanding. ^_^
Sephy
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 11:59 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

In my experience, there's no such thing as a 'normal' kid, all kids have abilities, strengths, slight insanity, anything like that.
mitsuko2
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 02:41 PM

Amanda loves you!

Two more charecters are ready and waiting for V2!

the first is Tybalt Setsuno your steriotypical goody goody charecter, not wanting to take part in the game.

Second one is Lavender Heart, she is Mariavel's one real freind who knows all about her secrets (witch i will not reveal ;)) though she will end up being fodder after they meet up.

P.S. I'm willing to let someone else be Lavender, but they will still have to make her fodder :( :P . PM me if you want her.
Minase
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 06:55 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

I love the way certain people all jumped on me, defending themselves hmmm? See a little truth in what I say hmmm? Come on guys calm down, can't take a little constructive criticism? All I mean't was in my opinion from what I have seen so far the characters are a little samey, I'm not tearing into anyone and obviously I don't think your all ripping off other characters and only I am putting in any effort, your all coming up with the characters you want to and I'm not going to tell you not to, maybe I cam on a little strong, I'm sexually frustrated, lol.

All I mean is maybe we can focus a little less on statistics and abilities and express our characters through RPing, which is basically what Kai assured me will happen and I will take her word for it that most of you are biding your time, sorry if I caused any one any offence, I wasn't targetting anyone in particular, I was being horrible to everyone irespectively, lol.
mitsuko2
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 06:59 PM

Amanda loves you!

We all forgive you minase! :D

Just dont do it again! :angry:
Kaishi
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 08:14 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

QUOTE (mitsuko2 @ Apr 20 2006, 10:41 AM)
P.S. I'm willing to let someone else be Lavender, but they will still have to make her fodder :(  :P . PM me if you want her.

I could play as Lavender if you'd like. But, only if she can live for atleast two topics before you kill her off. :P If you're okay with that, I'll send you a PM right away.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0543 seconds · Archive