Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Your V2 two characters, Another thread to prep us for V2...
Minase
Posted: Apr 6 2006, 11:31 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

This is like a thread where you can post all you want to about any new characters you are developing or have already began using, in preparation for V2. It's a way of introducing them explicity, which I think is good because implicity is much better for RP'ing, it lets people make up their own minds on your character, but sometimes people can get the wrong end of the stick about them. I guess this is a lot like 'little known facts' but for V2.

My characters, for example, that I have began to use in the unoficial pre-game RP, I plan on using in v2 for sure. Panom is pretty much mentally the same as Minase, because I felt I never really got much out of him before I went away near the start of V1. As for the other two they pretty much play of one other, both being total goody-goodys but in different styles, Elizabeth coming from the school of tough love and Jack being a complete martyr.
Albel Nox
Posted: Apr 7 2006, 05:39 PM

Sadistic Commander of the Black Brigade

Member No.: 46

Well, I really can't choose out of all my made up characters at this point in time, but I am definately sticking with Raikoshi! He resembles Kousaka, in the looks department mostly. He's more mystrious and he wears a tie! His outfit looks kinda like a business suit, but it's not. He's pretty much laid back and all. His hair is dyed Lime green and he has brown eyes. He is going to be 16 years old. He stands about 6'3" and likes to wear a lot of white. Sorta like Kousaka's opposite. He's a bit on the perverted side too, and takes up to women softly, so he gets on their side. Stupid at times, yet helpful to others. Hangs well with the guys too! ^^
Sephy
Posted: Apr 7 2006, 06:25 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

I'm using Daniel (I think i posted his bio in another thread, still need a bit of tweaking tho) he's baisically a male version of me, wlel he has all my likes and dislikes.
and I'll probably end up using Satoru too, he's 3/4 Japanese, 1/4 European and has long, brown hair and blue eyes, he's a perfectionist and can't stand being second best at anything, he also has a complete lack of fear due to almost drowning when he was younger, both of these things cause him to do crazy stuff like taking on guys twice his size in fights.
Queen Asshat
Posted: Apr 7 2006, 08:37 PM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

Well, it's no secret that I've revealed Jonathan Michaels, he's a rather complex character...and a villian if you couldn't guess. How Michaels opperates...well you'll just have to find out yourself.
Minase
Posted: Apr 7 2006, 09:30 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

Well I hadn't planned it but I just started writing and all of a sudden this thing has happened which pretty much cements Jack and Liz together. I had planned on them getting together, but I hadn't expected it to take shape so early and strongly, they just came alive and it happened. I guess they are a packaged deal really, because they are both different extremes of the same thing, put them together and you get one person but apart they are useless. Going to be interesting to see how they react under the SOTF act. Honestly, I don't even know, they aren't even my characters anymore, they are fucking alive and telling me what to write!
guitarjack87
Posted: Apr 9 2006, 08:48 PM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

I am not sure what characters I am using yet, but I am sure that one of them will be the highly intellegent and massively good looking Jordan, and I may use Roger as well.

We may also be seeing the return of Alex Drake, since I kind of like the way I wrote him in the old forum, and would like to use him in the game.
Slayer
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 01:07 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

I'll definitely be using Thomas, and I'm considering putting the leader of his gang in too. Might also put a few members of other gangs in the city to flesh out that bit (along with a subplot between the aforementioned leader and one of the other planned characters).
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 01:37 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

I have five of them.

First of all, we have Andrew, who's kind of my main dude. He's sarcastic, charismatic, but quiet, and is kind of the class clown. He's very good at putting on a facade to hide his true feelings.

Secondly, there's Adam. Adam is a complex guy who on the outside is the atypical 'hockey dude', somewhat appears to be a bit of a jock, but inside is really kind of insecure and is actually quite intelligent. Doubts himself with the ladies, though he's almost a ladies man, and would be if he didn't sabotage himself so much.

Third, we have Victoria/Veronika (depending which name I like more when I fill out the app). She appears to be a stereotypical goth chick, but is far more than that. She really just dresses in the style because it's how she feels comfortable, and she enjoys gauging other people's reactions to things she does. She's ridiculously smart but is almost socially inept in the way that she could be social, but is almost afraid to do so. Always on the outside, and keeps her feelings bottled up inside. Doesn't have many friends because she prefers her own company. Could very well become a prominent character of mine.

Fourth is Kevin. Kevin's the smarmy little arrogant weasley kind of guy that everyone knows, is 'in' the popular crowd, but nobody is really all that fond of him. He's on the verge of being a nerd, but is really one of those kids that most people somewhat enjoy one minute, and the next just want to step over and strangle. Has very little tact.

Fifth is Alex. Alex doesn't speak English very well, and his first language is Russian. He's somewhat of an eccentric young man, and while he's still attempting to adapt to the American culture, he feels it important to preserve his Russian heritage wherever he is. He's an intense individual, and whatever he does, he tries REALLY hard at, whether it be school, or sports. He has a genuine love for life and always walks around with a positive attitude, a smile on his face, and a nice thing to say about most.

Lien
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 01:39 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Three Characters. One's a villain, one's not, and the other is fodder.

This time it's mostly girls. I think the fodder will be a boy though.
riserugu
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 02:05 AM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

I currently have two planned, and I might add Gregg and Benjamin from the IP thread into the mix. Maybe, I'm not to sure about them being as I made them up on the spot. But as for my other two;

I first have Mio, an internesting young girl who dresses in a very vintage-like fashion of older eras, mixing and matching interesting patterns and items. She isn't the most popular girl around but has her share of friends, member of many different clubs she hardly spends anytime not in the presence of others or doing something.

Second is Edgar is rather out-there, class clown type of character, though he has a strong group of circle of friends he isn't one to place a label on himself. Personailty is about as bright as his hair is, though he is also very serious in the fact that when he isn't working hard to getting out of school or working, he's taking care of his mother who was became somewhat withdrawn from the world since something befell her in the past.
ZigZaggerty
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 03:49 AM

Janitor Victim

Member No.: 78

Hmm, since I last said. I think I'll be only using two characters for v2.

Adam, my alpha male. A child of a single mom, is spectacular all around. But he has some slight anger issues concerning his father. He also has OCD, upon hearing the word "Death"...He wrings his wrists, like and indian rug burn.

Next is a baddie, gonna keep her secret for now.
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 12:07 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Member No.: 38

Ive got the big shot type gang leader too, I was going to ask if anyone wanted to create an app and rp as some of the gang members, since i dont like roleplaying with myself and i intend to have the gang leader kill atleast two of his gang.

And good old alex drake, i remember stevan having a fight with him on the old board.
Kaishi
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 07:30 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Member No.: 1

Erm, I actually have no idea right now. :P I'm guessing I'll have a character based largely on myself. She'll be all my negatives personality-wise exaggerated. Then, there's the character that I'll probably end up making just to flesh out any cliques that people need, or one of the gangs that people are talking about.
Megami
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 09:08 PM

Princess of Highland

Member No.: 71

I have three fully planned out, and for any other ones... mah, we'll just see how it goes...

Anyway, Whitney is your stereotypical blonde-haired, blue-eyed, "in crowd" cheerleader girl, upon first appearances. She's got a bit more to her than that though. Like the fact that she goes out of her way to fit in with said stereotype. And the fact that her mother was a HUGE influence on Whitney becoming a cheerleader (in other words, her mom's one of those people who try to live out their dreams through their children). Whitney's quite the social butterfly, but she's also quite sheltered and has never really had to deal with any sort of hardships.

Character number two is Ricky. Born and raised in Montana, Ricky and his family just recently moved to wherever V2 will take place. He's very intelligent and pretty quiet... sort of a social introvert. Ricky's passion is baseball, and he's just now found his way off of the bench and onto the field. Another character trying to live a lie, Ricky often puts up a front when around the other baseball boys in an attempt to fit in. He's easily susceptible to peer pressure, and often does things not because he particularly wants to, but because his friends push him to do so. Examples of this are bullying or teasing other students along with the rest of the "popular" crowd.

And finally, character number three is Tanesha. Not exactly the school beauty queen and weighing in at nearly 300 pounds, Tanesha has always had a weight problem, even from childhood. However, like so many others who're insecure with themselves, Tanesha never feels the need to do anything other than complain about it. Constantly feeling the need to be the center of attention, Tanesha is quite a drama queen and turns anything and everything into something of an overelaborate play. In addition, Tanesha is a serious hypochondriac and constantly claims SOMETHING is wrong with her. Also, Tanesha is ridiculously boycrazy and goes out of her way to draw any sort of attention from the opposite sex to herself.
mitsuko2
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 02:50 AM

Amanda loves you!

Member No.: 115

well my first charecter in V2 will be Mariavel Varella. she will be a VERY complex charecter and will be either enemy or ally depending on the other's actions. one thing is for sure though... seh will kill many! ;)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0312 seconds · Archive