Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Hello
Lone_Wolf
Posted: Jun 27 2005, 11:33 PM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

I don't really know much about BR... I guess I'll try to figure out more... I wanna RP, but I have no clue whatta say... Tell me what it's about... Pweazze? :unsure: I don't wanna be all clueless...
Kaishi
Posted: Jun 27 2005, 11:38 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Lone_Wolf @ Jun 27 2005, 07:33 PM)
I don't really know much about BR... I guess I'll try to figure out more... I wanna RP, but I have no clue whatta say... Tell me what it's about... Pweazze? :unsure: I don't wanna be all clueless...

Well, my good friend...
There are lot's of places to figure out about Battle Royale. Namely BattleRoyaleFilm. That place is the best Battle Royale site that I know of. By reading about it there, you can pretty much figure out all you need to know.

Although, try getting your hands on the movie. ;)
TheLonesome
Posted: Jun 28 2005, 03:15 PM

Playing

Member No.: 8

Hey over there sephy! its riff
Sephy
Posted: Jun 28 2005, 05:57 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Hey Riffy, I gussed from your sig and ava ^_~
orangeflamingo
Posted: Jun 29 2005, 10:25 AM

Playing

Member No.: 22

I just wanted to pop in and say 'hi' to everyone, so hi! Been a fan of BR for awhile know I read the novel before seeing the movie, and I must admit I enjoy the book better. Then again, same with almost all books made into movies... I'm fond of the manga. There's some parts I don't like, some I do.

But anywho, see you lot on the boards. I was to play Helena Van Garret, but after spending time with riserugu all today. We've since killed her off, so I'm off to finish my next character. ;)
riserugu
Posted: Jun 29 2005, 07:07 PM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

Had fun killing her though, now Hawley just tipping further edge of his sanity. Which wasn't much before, now you got him liking killing. xD Suppose I should pop in and say hello as well, hope to see you all as well on the boards.
Lien
Posted: Jun 30 2005, 02:55 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Hello there,
How is everybody? I wanted to start sooner but the number caused the roleplay to start right when I went camping. Oh well.

I love to RP when I can, which hasn't been often. I run some of my own as well, but I think I'll leave BR ones to Kaishi. I love his idea of how this works.
darkangel
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 01:25 PM

Playing

Member No.: 26

Howdy everyone....this should be fun, i just made my frist post on the hillside so hope you all enjoy. :D
Slayer
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 03:38 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

Hello. I think my name is quite appropriate to the situation, wouldn't you guys say?
Minase
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 07:23 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

As an early joiner i'd like to impersonally invite all new players to this truly superior board, the rp's really taking off now!
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 3 2005, 05:03 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Hey everyone...what's up...I'll be playing two characters to begin with...Cole Hudson and Adam Dodd...plan to start RPing as soon as I figure out what me weapons are. :P

NyteDarkness
Posted: Jul 7 2005, 06:51 AM

Inactivity Queen

Member No.: 30

Well, this seems to be the introduction topic, so hey everybody! Yes, I'm a newbie. Can't wait to start RPing, I'm just waiting for my profile to be put up on the character list. Hope this is fun, I've been in a few BR RPGs before but most of the people typed in chatspeak and there was powerplaying galore. This one looks a lot better, though.
Broken Butterfly
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 06:26 AM

Playing

Member No.: 31

*waves* Konnichiwa!!! *looks around* I'm new here and can't wait to start RPing! I've done BR RP once before,but the board became dead before we even got to the school (we were still on the bus X3). I know without a doubt that this'll be much better. ^_^ Anyways enough of my rambling,let's RP! ;)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0664 seconds · Archive