Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Am I the only one who can't wait for V2?
Minase
Posted: Mar 28 2006, 09:51 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Kaishi @ Mar 28 2006, 09:43 PM)
Um, that was the idea all along, Minase. :)

I knew that :rolleyes:
Croco
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 02:28 AM

Meep! They're after me!

Member No.: 108

Meep...too late...he's already in the International Phenomonon RP. But that's okay...more fun for everyone, eh?
Minase
Posted: Apr 2 2006, 10:05 PM

The Musical Sportsman

I was thinking about making a topic about this but I'm going to post here instead, the thread title seems to work around my concern:

We know so little about V2! I know it might still be a bit away and all, and I do want it to be a surprise when it comes around, I mean what would BR be like if the students had been told about it beforehand! But still, can't we know a little about what to expect. No, I guess not officially, but what are our views on the matter. We the people, the proles who keep this forum running, what are our hopes and concerns for the future of SOTF? This topic seems to have run a little dry and I thought I would bump it up because personally, I can't wait for V2.
Megami
Posted: Apr 2 2006, 10:51 PM

Princess of Highland

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

Personally, and this is a thought I've expressed a couple times, but I'm sort of hoping the v2 kids will be a bit older than the last group. I don't know about anyone else, but I had a bit of trouble trying to play a 15 year old kid. I suppose it's because, well, that was nearly 4 years ago for me. Haha. Another thing that somewhat bothered me about V1 wasn't exactly in the game, but more about the characters. Anyone else notice how, although a huge chunk of the kids came from Barry Coleson, they like... didn't know one another? That was just odd to me. Surely, if you've gone to high school with them, even if you weren't friends, you'd know at least a little about the other person, right? There were exceptions, of course, but an overwhelming majority of the kids seemed not to know one another, and I thought it was odd. But... I think that'll be cleared up in V2, seeing as there's now going to be a pre-game RP, so it'll give everyone time to establish relationships and such. With that, I shall conclude my rant. For now.
Serapindal
Posted: Apr 4 2006, 02:14 AM

Playing

Member No.: 105

Hmm...can't wait for the Pregame RP!
Kaishi
Posted: Apr 4 2006, 02:25 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Megami @ Apr 2 2006, 05:51 PM)
. . .I had a bit of trouble trying to play a 15 year old kid. . . .  Another thing that somewhat bothered me about V1 wasn't exactly in the game, but more about the characters.  Anyone else notice how, although a huge chunk of the kids came from Barry Coleson, they like... didn't know one another?  That was just odd to me.  . . . I think that'll be cleared up in V2, seeing as there's now going to be a pre-game RP, so it'll give everyone time to establish relationships and such. . . .

I'll have to consider the age thing. It's been an issue for a lot of people; you're not the only one who wants it bumped up a little, Meg. I don't really like the idea of anyone really being aged 18 or more in the game, since their way of thinking would probably be more rational AKA a little more "grown up" than someone who is in 9th grade, but, meh, depends on the way you're going to play the character. Long paragraph short, I'm going to have to put it under consideration. ;)

Pregame will do everything you listed, yes. There will even be an OOC forum coupled with the Pregame for people to make relationships with other people with "Looking For A Friend/Enemy, etcetera" threads. Should be fun, I believe. ^_^
Minase
Posted: Apr 4 2006, 09:20 AM

The Musical Sportsman

Good idea that pre-game thing. My opinion on the age thing would be sixth form students, or whatever the US equivelent of that is. 16-17 year olds. I only suggest this because I am one and I know first hand that whilst some kids my age can be really mature and grown-up, others are more childish than they were when they were 15. I really don't think i've changed that much, I'm just slightly mroe mature and slightly wiser. At the end of the day if you want the same BR feel but for a slighlty maturer audience, I'd go with 17 yr old students.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0521 seconds · Archive