Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Am I the only one who can't wait for V2?
Serapindal
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 04:20 AM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 105

I mean, I just watched Battle Royale yesterday, but I'm already pumped up to join. I can't wait until Version 2 starts. I think it's really a bummer for those who have to wait six months to play again, but than again, it's a game. What do you think?
LadyMakaze
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 05:14 AM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

Oh yeah, I can think of plenty of people who are just hyped and jumping to get on with v2, myself included. All my characters have bit the bullet and now all I can do is camp out in the Other RP thread @_@ Where no one seems to go that often.

And speaking of which, if you ever get bored or want to practice RP-ing, the Other RP forum is the place to go.
Kaishi
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 05:28 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I am amazingly excited for v2 to start. ^_^

It's a bummer to wait, yeah, but, like you said, it's a game... that some people are starting to get obsessed by. ;) Don't worry, though, Serapindal, we're getting close to the Official Pregame Roleplaying. That may hype the Other RPing board up a whole lot more, don't you all think? :o
Cycokiller
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 05:38 AM

Playing

Member No.: 94

Dude I'm psyched for v2! I showed my friends the BR movie and they nearly puked with joy. So my brother-in-arms has registered recently and will be playing my character's rival (already got some cool shyt planned). And what's this Official Pre-Game RPing aboot?
Kaishi
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 05:46 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Member No.: 1

Here is the unofficial Pregame Roleplay thread.

Basically, what pregame roleplaying is is roleplay done before the game has even really started. A chance to flesh out your characters before they're thrown onto the island, develop "history" with their classmates, and what not for flashbacks. Just a little chance to roleplay as your character a tad earlier than you would if they're wasn't a Pregame roleplay. Done at their school, for clarity, since I'm coming off of a sugar rush right now and may not be typing anything clearly. :P
Megami
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 07:09 AM

Princess of Highland

Member No.: 71

I've recruited a couple new faces for the next go-around. I'm stoked about v2, just ready to get some new roleplayers in and see some new characters, ya know?

And to add to Kaishi's explanation about the pregame roleplay... it's a chance to show that your character had a life outside of the program, where you roleplay as them with no knowledge (or limited knowledge, since you know, SOTF DID air nationwide) of Survival of the Fittest or the fact that they'd ever be participating in it. It's like... just roleplaying your character as a normal person leading an every day life... establishing friendships, rivalries, relationships, and so on.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 07:27 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Yeah, that's the great thing about the 'Other RPs' board. Even those who're still active can go and fire one off to get their creative juices flowing, you know?

Speaking of that, looks like I have some major posting to do tomorrow...(after hockey, and we'll see if I even get a chance to with what I'm hopefully getting lined up for the night...)
Serapindal
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 04:31 PM

Playing

I just know my luck. I'll probably be killed in the first day. :D
Megami
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 05:29 PM

Princess of Highland

Member No.: 71

Ahaha. We have curses around here, to boot. There's the Curse of the Admin... Kaishi's characters all seem to bite it nearly as soon as she creates them... and now that Riser's co-admin, the curse has passed on to her too... I mean, how unlucky can you be to have two of your characters rolled in one roll?

On the bright side, once V2 starts, you can always just make another one! ^_^
riserugu
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 05:39 PM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

That was my first time ever being rolled too, first time and I'm down two characters. :lol:

Serapindal
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 01:16 AM

Playing

How many characters are you allowed to make?
Slayer
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 01:46 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

Well, by pre-character cap rules, you would've been allowed to make as many as you wanted as long as there were only three at a time. Might be different for v2 though.
Cycokiller
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 06:04 AM

Playing

Member No.: 94

Sweet. The pre-game RP'll give the reader an idea of the feelings the students had towards one-another, and better yet give the RPer more of a confliction (or perhaps a motive, heheh) to kill their fellow students. Can't wait!
Slayer
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 07:48 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

Exactly, just like how my recent post there was used to set up some enemies for my character come v2, that way he has more motivation.
Kris
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 08:19 AM

Dance Water Dance!

Member No.: 107

Well I can't wait for v2 also! I have only participated in one BR game and that was with limited people. It was very fun, although its in the final gaming stage so it'll be over in the next four days at least.

But I'm excited to join this site and try something new! ^_^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0249 seconds · Archive