Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

 To Sleep, Perchance To Dream
MooCow
Posted: May 19 2006, 10:14 PM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



Elsie was paralyzed with fear...

NO... pull it together for the baby!

She crawled unseen towards a low laying window and hoisted herself through the opening as carefully and quietly as she could. She could hear someone else in the backround but she leapt and with a loud rustling tumbled onto the grassy knoll outside the school building. Disoriented she stumbled into the woods loudly and disappeared from the vicinity. She didn't look back to see if the other was in pursuit.

CONTINUED IN THE WOODS: http://s10.invisionfree.com/SurvivalOfTheF...772&st=30&#last
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | School Building | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0278 seconds · Archive