Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

SOTFwiki, Our Initital Impression
Kaishi
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 01:08 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I started a wiki for Survival of the Fittest sometime in January. I've been working on it off and on since, laying down pages for your viewing. So far, I've manged putting in two handlers and one character and completed a number of pages. Goodie! Problem is that I can't do it all alone. Need you guys's help, like always. ;)

The host for it is a little cheap. If anyone here is good at coding and willing to pitch in a few bucks for our own hosting server and domain, then by all means, make us a real wikipedia place. And, maybe a little redirect for SOTF? :P

You can visit and work on the page here. Everything's for you editing, save a few, small pages that I will have to lay down first. Other than that, go right ahead! Make SOTFwiki awesome, make it wonderful, tear it up in a good way! ^_^ Oh, yeah. There aren't many rules to it, either. Use your common sense, keep in mind that I *will* find you if you choose to ruin it. No threat.

I've also pinned this topic, btw, so it'll be up here for a while. I'll unpin this before version two, or when we finally get around to completing everything (yeah, like, as if haha). This'll be our way of showing SOTF for what it really is when advertisements for version two come around and whenever! So, make a good first impression, alright?

Luck and fun to everyone participating in the SOTFwiki.
Kuze
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 01:30 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

*glances around*

I'm pretty damned good with Wiki codin

damn my slight Wiki addiction
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 01:34 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Funny, I was just thinking as to 'wow, this shit is complicated...'

I'll be more than happy to do some writing for it, but I'm afraid I'm going to suck ass at like making it look all pretty...O_o
Kuze
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 01:42 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Member No.: 14

Don't Worry about it man, I'm more like a cleaner than a creator,buuuuuuuuuut Kai needs to assign some accounts as admins, for anti-vandalism purposes(Eg. smacking people down with the Banhammar for being vandals)
Kaishi
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 01:44 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Member No.: 1

One vandal abuser is enough.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 01:47 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Member No.: 29

*scratches chin* Damn...there's so much, I just don't know where to start...
LadyMakaze
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 01:53 AM

Savage Intent.

Member No.: 32

SQUEEEEEEE!! We're on Wikipedia! XD That is awesome.

Looking pretty cool so far. Hehe, once I get a page on Ladymakaze, I can brag to all my friends on how I'm on wikipedia .XD
Slayer
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 01:57 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

Actually, it's our own wiki site, not wikipedia (wikipedia only mentions us). I have a general idea about this kind of thing, so I can write about some of the characters with a bit of research.
riserugu
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 03:11 AM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

Which is even better. xD

But mahh, that is pretty awesome. I'm bound to help in this next week or so while I'm still over here in Russia. I've got really nothing better to do. :3

EDIT~NESS: Completed the list of boys in the character page out of boredom. ;)
Slayer
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 03:52 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

All the boys? That's an impressive feat. Gonna take a while to write all those articles though.
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 05:35 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Member No.: 38

Hey this is pretty good so far, got all the basic needs on their. Imagine what it will be like in a months time with everyone working on it.

I was thinking we could get some pictures on there for the characters, be it drawings or photos, you decide.
Swoosh
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 07:13 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_Fists @ Feb 7 2006, 06:35 PM)
I was thinking we could get some pictures on there for the characters, be it drawings or photos, you decide.

Oh wow, that's nifty.

And we already have some character sketches courtesy of Maka, maybe we could stick those on there?
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 08:08 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Member No.: 38

Lol yes it is nifty, I got pictures of stevan and peri lol mismatchedeyes will love that one.
Queen Asshat
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 09:16 PM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

I have stuff for Vince up.
Swoosh
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 09:24 PM

Unregistered

Well, I confess to having no idea how to do this. But this is what I looketh like (lolz I'm so emo!)

Reading some of the other pages has been fun though XDD
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0377 seconds · Archive