Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Death Rolls
Kaishi
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 08:36 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Well, finally. ;)

We've still got some inactives around, and a few from the last dice roll that haven't exactly been killed off yet, but that's alright. I've placed them on the list anyway. Also, some of these may be incorrect. I'm really not sure, since the Roster forum hasn't been updated in some time (I just placed in the "deceased" that I know for fact are dead and where they are and that hooplah). Anyone here know where Madison Satomi died? XD

Moving on...

1st - Snake eyes. Team A, #1 = Aiden Ambrose.
2nd - Another double roll. Team B, #2 = Chance Burton.
3rd - If this turns up 3 and 3, I might scream. Not a chance. :P Team B, #6 = Jason Andrews.
4th - Team C, #5 = Gillaume "Gilbert" Archambault.
5th - Team D, #1 = Ryan Ashmore.
6th - Team A, #2 = Neville Eden.
7th - Rolled a 6 and a 2. Team G. Rolled a one for Jamie Amy Robins.
8th - Team C, #5 again. Reroll. Team D, #4 = Antonio Franchini.
9th - Team B, #5 = Stevan Hyde.
10th - Rolled a 6 and a 6. Reroll one die. Got a 4. Reroll again. Got a 1. Team F, (roll again) #6 = Mallory DeLuca.

This may seem a little confusing, but I wrote out what happens during my little dice rolls. Yes, it's very unclear, now that I think of it. But, meh, it works, right? :o

(If my writing seems a little funny then sorry, I'm huffed up on all sorts of medicine. Grah.)

You should know what to do by now, people that have been rolled. You must prepare yourselves to die in three days. Prove this to me by linking to a thread that will contain your eventual death. If you fail to do this, then prepare yourselves for a terroristic surprise. ^_^

As I said before, no extensions, since all you really need to do is show me a link that'll have your end in it. It would help if you actually start the death, too, inside your thread, otherwise I might get antsy and have one of the three pay a visit.

Have fun!
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 09:09 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

can i switch Vince Noir with Stevan Hyde?

And kaishi can have vince(For something in return) So you can put that in your claimed list and smoke it....
Swoosh
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 09:18 PM

Unregistered

*head!desk!head!desk!*

I so did not want Mal to be rolled. But not for me the furrow brow. *plans*
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 09:28 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Hm. Gilbert got rolled. Oh well.

Um, just to let you know, Kai...Maka's away for four days on a skiing trip so she's going to miss the deadline by...well, a lot.

But yeah. That's...all.
guitarjack87
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 09:49 PM

This is the field where soul meets body

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

*wipes sweat from forehead*
Swoosh
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 10:02 PM

Unregistered

Consider yourself lucky, after this roll's done, if I'm correct Mr Slayer'll be characterless... Maka will be as well, unless she does someone I can't think of...
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 10:10 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Member No.: 29

Maka has nobody...but I think Slayer has one guy left...Scott Jameson, I think?
Slayer
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 10:27 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

Jack O'connor. And Jason Andrews if I can convince someone to take the plunge.
Kaishi
Posted: Jan 17 2006, 12:46 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

QUOTE (Bloody_Fists @ Jan 16 2006, 04:09 PM)
can i switch Vince Noir with Stevan Hyde?

And kaishi can have vince(For something in return) So you can put that in your claimed list and smoke it....

Sure thing. As for the smoking comment, no thanks. :P
Queen Asshat
Posted: Jan 17 2006, 12:54 AM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

We all know that I am the only SOTFer to smoke anything... well me and Dodd... but seriously who the fuck cares about Dodd anyway? :P
LadyMakaze
Posted: Jan 17 2006, 01:29 AM

Savage Intent.

Member No.: 32

Nooooooooooo! Chaaaaaaance! Come back to meeeeeee! I MADE YOU A MUFFIN!!!

*sobs*

Ah well...guess I'll ask for someone to claim my last character. *sobs* They'll have to promise a good death though. *huggles Chance*

EDIT: Oh crud... You know what? Starting tomorrow I'll be away for four days straight, so either I'll have to get a rush death by tonight, or else someone will have to take care of the death for me. I'll see what I can arrange for now..
Kaishi
Posted: Jan 17 2006, 03:56 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Just show me the link to the thread that it'll eventually happen in. You don't need to rush, or anything, just show me the link and I'll give you a small extension. Is "by the 22nd" good enough for you?
Megami
Posted: Jan 17 2006, 05:22 AM

Princess of Highland

Member No.: 71

Kaishi.

Not sure if anyone ever PMed this to you or not, so I figured I'd post it for you and anyone else who was curious. Madison Satomi died at the small house, her face was bashed in by Jason Andrews. Here is a link to the thread. :)

By the way, Mr. Ashmore's death will be posted as soon as I get a chance/think of a good idea. I'll link to it when I get it going.
Swoosh
Posted: Jan 17 2006, 10:04 AM

Unregistered

Slayer and I are arranging something about Mal and Jason seeing as we're already together... nothing's happening at the moment but when it does it'll be here, I'm assuming.

And Slacker, can we not? Seriously?
LadyMakaze
Posted: Jan 17 2006, 01:57 PM

Savage Intent.

Member No.: 32

Great, last post before I'm off on that ski trip.

This is really tentative, but Chance's death location will likely be in or near his current location, which is here.

I'm not even 60% sure how I'm gonna go about it, but me and the people(s) involved will have four days to think on it. :P

Ciaoz, peeps. Happy huntin.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0362 seconds · Archive