Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

 In Sight of a Sanctuary., ...Or a lack thereof?
mitsuko2
Posted: May 23 2006, 12:30 AM


Amanda loves you!


Group: Members
Posts: 181
Member No.: 115
Joined: 17-April 06



Takara put down her knife and backed away. That gun would tear her to pieces if she fought against him. She needed a plan, and fast.

"L-look, s-see. No more weapon. Now please," she got onto her knees and bowed to him. " please let us go. I beg of you. We'll give you our weapons. Just, just let us leave." Takara begged the man, tears falling down her cheeks. Her plan was to beg.

If that didn't work, she'd go for his legs. maybe she could get his gun...
Top
MooCow
Posted: May 23 2006, 03:26 PM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



If Clemence had been capable of finding a situation humorous she would have been writhing on the floor laughing. This was going perfectly. This whole scenario would result in the deathes of the two unworthy commoners and provide her with an added bonus... this would cause her ally to underestimate her and provide her with an ample oppertunity in the much later stages of the game to stab him quite literally in the back. And she couldn't wait for that moment. The thrill of betrayal... she'd tasted it before on this island and it was oh so sweet. As Takara begged her comrade for mercy Clemence lashed out with her own blade and took aim straight for the common girl's neck.

The weak must die... that is afterall the name of the game... au revoir...
Top
mitsuko2
Posted: May 23 2006, 11:24 PM


Amanda loves you!


Group: Members
Posts: 181
Member No.: 115
Joined: 17-April 06



Takara heard footsteps. as she looked up she saw the girl lunging for her, knife out. Takara quickly dove to get out of the way, the knife putting a gash in her cheek.

"Damn, you!" takara yelled as she snached up her knife and plunged it twoards the girl's exposed back.

Top
Kris
Posted: May 25 2006, 04:55 AM


Dance Water Dance!


Group: Members
Posts: 222
Member No.: 107
Joined: 26-March 06



Drew had no idea what was happening to him. His eye twitched a little as his mind went thorugh the events that just occured. He couldn't keep his mind off of the girl he told himself he'd protect. Was it possible that he now at last has lost his mind like the other students. Drew was better capable, he was supposed to be in a cdesk in high school waiting for the clock to strike making the bell ring ending the day.

The boy went back to the whole cause of this disaster. How can a normal life be twisted into an insane hell. Drew still breathed heavily trying to catch up on his energy, he saw how Clemence and Elijah corner Tobs and Takara. he didn't understand what was happening, he couldn't comprehend the situation. The thought which was programed into his mind was....

Save yourself, you have to kill.....

His own heart, his own mind, his own body were all making the decisions to eliminate people. After all that is the whole point of the game......Drew couldn't think about what just ahppened, he just had to focus on the future he had to focus on his next target.....And he just found one....

Ok........Should I shoot?

Drew wasn't sure what he should do, itl ooked like Clemence and Elijah had the situation all under control. if they killed those two then he could at least try to kill one of them.......So many possibilities, so many decisions to decide from. The boy shrank back behind one hd the trees, holding onto his gun ready for anything that might come his way. The gun was his only friend now, it was the only thing he could trust.....

Fuck.......Hurry up.....I don't think I can wait any longer....

The boy tried to breathj slowly and steadily not trying to make a sound. He wanted to make it look like he wasn't there, one of the most basic tactics in the books. Now his mind went into a twist of more possibilities.

I could save them.......Should I save them? Should I go against them? What will happen? Will they kill me?

Drew's mind teemed with decisions and he struggled with his own mind to come to one. It was a life and death situation. To shoot or not to shoot? That is the question at hand....
Top
asano
Posted: May 26 2006, 01:24 AM


15-year-old Sex Buddha, bitches! PWNED! <3


Group: Members
Posts: 358
Member No.: 58
Joined: 20-September 05



[Okay, you all confused the hell out of me. I don't know why...but bleh. To me, it seems like Elijah, Clem, and Taka are inside the Hospital and fighting, while Drew and Toby are outside still. If this is incorrect, and it probably is, I'll edit this post, kay? X_x;]

He couldn't believe it. He couldn't even fathom what was going on. Not even begin to comprehend it. First, he'd hit the ground. Okay. Understandable. His ears rung from the gunshots; apparently, the bastards terrorist had decided to fire off his gun right at him. But, wait, there wasn't any blood. So...he wasn't going to die. At least, he hadn't been shot.

Yet.

His arms and legs seemed rigid, stuck. Concrete, even. The most confusing thing that had happened was Takara falling...no, Takara being shot. Shot. By...had his dazed, shocked eyes truly seen the correct person? Or was his mind playing tricks on him just before he snapped?

Drew...how could...how could he possibly... shoot someone? No reason...no need... His mind trailed off, unable to come to a conclusion about the mental state of his friend. Oh, and on that note, he would have to reconsider the definition of 'friend' and Drew. I'm not entirely sure if one counts as a 'friend' after having shot another 'friend' of someone else.

Everything else seemed to be in a blur. The others seemed to leave him outside, leave him alone to contemplate the fact that his friend had shot someone he knew. They were off, fighting, and he was outside, staring at the tree line, looking for the tell-tale sway of a bush or flash of color that would indicate his friend.

There was nothing. Beyond the sounds of the fight inside, there was absolutely nothing. The apparently-catatonic Toby remained still as a rock.
Top
Kris
Posted: May 30 2006, 12:59 AM


Dance Water Dance!


Group: Members
Posts: 222
Member No.: 107
Joined: 26-March 06



[So sorry I was kinda confused last post, just forget it then]

Drew came out of the tree he was hiding behind and saw Tobs, all alone. He looked at him with disbeleif, he couldn't beleive it he's finally met up with his best friend. "Tobs!" shouted Drew as he came from behind the tree toward him. he stopped a few feet and breathed heavily trying ot grasp the situation. He looked at him, is this an illusion? Is his mind playing tricks on him, maybe it's something else, he was already convinced he absolutley lost it since he killed Cassie.

The boy didn't know the situation. Was it for real? Could he have finally be reunited with Tobs? Or is it some trick, maybe its a trap to kill him. Drew shook his head in confusion not sure what to beleive, his eyes or his mind. he griped his gun and lifted it up pointing it at Tobs. "T-Tobs? i-is that you?" he asked.

Tobs......Have finally found him at last?

No.....Its all a trap! A trick! a farce! They just want to kill me.....Probably revenge for what I did to Cassie.....


His subconsious seemed like it was malfunctioning, it was telling him all sorts of things inside his head. Which made him point the gun at Tobs but at the same time talk to him as a friend, until it is proven he is not a friend but actually a foe.

That was the very question he must decide. Are you a friend Tobs? Or are you a foe?
Top
Kaishi
Posted: Jun 4 2006, 01:57 PM


KUZE & PANDA 4EVER


Group: Admin
Posts: 830
Member No.: 1
Joined: 13-June 05



((OOC: Yeah... We'll go with Clemence, Elijah, and Takara in the Hospital. Drew and Toby can party outside~.))

No way.

The M16 sparked, heating up as it broke loose. The fire rippled over the room, aiming for Clemence's attacker. There was no way that she'd hurt his ally. Even though the majority of him knew that he couldn't care less, really, there was the smarter side of him that knew she could be tons useful. How else could he trick students into trusting their group? The numbers were lowering fast and people would need all the "help" they could get to find a way out. Elijah might look the part of a teenager (other than his height and muscle mass, but that was easily ignored by his bulky camo), sure; he was just missing the voice.

Of all voices he wanted to hear right now, other than his own, he wanted to hear this girl scream her last breath.
Top
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 4 2006, 10:24 PM


Amanda loves you!


Group: Members
Posts: 181
Member No.: 115
Joined: 17-April 06



"AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Takara screamed as the bullets tore through her lowerback, imbeding themsselfs in her stomach and intestines.

She fell to the ground, hard. her knife sliping out of her hand and sliding twoards Clemance.

Takara couldn't belive this was happening, she didn't want to die yet.

She tried crawling twoard her knife, but the pain was too much. She couldn''t accept it but, she was dieing. And there was noone to save her.

She turned her head to the terorrist and clemance, blood gushing from her mouth, "Fuck you, fuck you to he.. hell and b.. back."

the pain was all to much, but she wouldn't go down like this... not now...
Top
asano
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 09:25 PM


15-year-old Sex Buddha, bitches! PWNED! <3


Group: Members
Posts: 358
Member No.: 58
Joined: 20-September 05



Toby 'Tobs' Valerik was, for the first time in his life, at a complete and total loss. Not just a verbal loss, not just a physical loss. A complete, total mental loss. He couldn't even consider what to do. And why, you ask? Well, his 'best friend' was now pointing the barrel of a used pistol at him, the very same pistol as was used to shoot Takara.

The boy's words found his ear, yet they did not find his mind. They sat, stewing in the frozen Toby's ears, until he finally decided to go ahead and think. And his thoughts were horrible, something he never would have expected to think about his friend.

What happens if I say yes? He just going to shoot me, just like her? I mean...he's definitely...different since I saw him last...the Drew I knew...

He gulped, pushing himself to his feet, the drill in his hand once more. Just as he did this, the gunshots rang out. "Fuck!" The fight-or-flight response finally decided to go ahead and work, pushing through his mind and forcing a response. Which was, quite simply, to sprint for the tree line and run like hell from the hospital.

"Drew! Follow!" He did his best to say as little as possible, mainly because he was not a fan of running and yelling at once. Toby didn't look back, though, as he also wasn't a fan of tripping. He didn't know if his old friend had decided to follow him; maybe Drew would just stay there? Finish off Takara, if the guy with the gun hadn't already? He didn't care. He just needed out.

((Continued in: Friendly (?) Reunion?))
Top
Kris
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 01:47 AM


Dance Water Dance!


Group: Members
Posts: 222
Member No.: 107
Joined: 26-March 06



Drew mereley looked at Tobs break into a run as the gunshots rang thorughout the sky. Drew of course shuddered and looked back at the hospital. There was no way in fucking hell he would stay around and be killed. And so the boy decided to run to where Tobs was running.....Where ever that is.

Maybe I shouldn't have followed him.......Maybe its a trap! No...I have a gun. he won't be able to do anything. I have a gun! I have a fucking gun!

Through the wild brush and trees did he follow Drew. he didn't care what the hell is going to happen, he cared about his friend and where he stands in his life at the moment. Are they still friends? Does tobs still consider him a friend? That answer he'll soon find out.

((Continued in: Friendly (?) Reunion))
Top
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 9 2006, 11:54 PM


Amanda loves you!


Group: Members
Posts: 181
Member No.: 115
Joined: 17-April 06



Takara cried her eyes out. The pain was too much. If she was giong to die now, she would at least take one of them with her. Using her elbows as 'legs' she was able to crawl to her knife and pick it up. Turning around to face the two she heard a yell.

"Drew! Follow!"

It was Tobs, he was alright! She would have to buy him time. She got an Idea. Crawling twoards Clemance she lached onto her leg, pressing her bomb collor into her thigh. She put her knife against her collor.

"Hey, bitch. I'm gonna take your leg to hell with me." She grined, her teeth filled with blood.

Takara raised her knife high into the air, and slammed the knife into her own neck and face.

The collor exploded upon impact. Takara Asano, was no more.



G333 - Takara Asano - DEAD
Top
MooCow
Posted: Jun 14 2006, 03:20 PM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



For the first time on the island the girl known as Clemence de Rousseau to the gambling world screamed in excruciating pain. She looked down at her bloodied and charred dancers leg and knew only dispair.

I'll never dance again... even if I kill every last one of these vile foreigners I'll be little more than a cripple...


She struggled to stand. She hobbled forward slightly off kilter but kept her balance, This was going to make things much more difficult. All she wanted to do now though was kill every last person left on the island with the exception of Rice whom she planned on saving for last. It seemed like it had been so long since she had properly eviscerated someone and now the numbers were really dwindling. She found herself desperately wishing she had a gun.

"So what do you propose we do now?" Clemence turned towards Rice furiously with tears in her eyes and great visable pain in her porcelain face, "I think it's about damn time you gave me a gun, look what that bitch did to me! Well don't just stand there bandage it or something God damn it.!"

Before the hulking figure could move Clemence grabbed one of her blades and furiously began to stab Takara's dead corpse.

Over and over and over...

"VILE..."

CHOP...

"BIT"

CHOP...

"OF FILTH!"

Over and over...


Clemence stopped. All the years of keeping her feelings inside had finally caught up with her and there was no turning back.

She turned to Rice and trembled.

Top
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jun 15 2006, 12:33 AM


Such a shame that I didn't know by now


Group: 20
Posts: 1,316
Member No.: 29
Joined: 2-July 05



OOC: I have to interject here - basically, Takara just detonated a small explosive device directly adjacent to Clemence's leg. Granted, these situations are never fun to RP with, but at the same time, that isn't 'managable' type pain. That's like, severe pain.

Just had to point that out.
Top
MooCow
Posted: Jun 15 2006, 03:18 AM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



OOC: Sorry everyone blame my skimming posts and my current state of discomfort... I'm going to edit my post right now.
Top
MooCow
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 02:49 AM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



OOC: Sorry for the double post!

Clemence suddenly felt a cold chill as the terrorist looked at her. What was she to him now... she was next to crippled. She didn't know how fast she could run or how badly running would hurt, but it sure beat the alternative, being riddled with lead, if she could make her escape. Holding only a dagger she darted for the tree line. Rice had probably not expected this, and Clemence was putting all her faith in that possibility.

God this hurts like hell...

She hobbled as fast as she could into the surrounding folliage unaware of any shots Rice might have fired after her. She was in full survival mode, running on pure adrenaline. It was do or die, coming down to the wire.

The true test had begun... not only for Clemence but for the final 16.

120 in... toss in 3 death machines... 123 subtract 107... yeah 107 down... 15 to go... 1 survivor...

Continued in the Warehouse: http://s10.invisionfree.com/SurvivalOfTheF...50#entry1269165
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Makeshift Hospital | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0389 seconds · Archive