Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Your plans for v2, Because were here to listen
Megami
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 02:13 AM

Princess of Highland

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

I've completely finished my first two (a couple, in case anyone is interested), and I've written a few other profiles, just toying with character ideas.

Anyone planning any "baddie" characters?
ZigZaggerty
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 02:36 AM

Janitor Victim

Group: Members
Member No.: 78

I have three characters planned:
~An Alpha Male
~A shy long hair bookwork
~A psycho bitch

Alpha Male: All around good guy and liked by everyone, wants to protect those around him but will do what he has to do to do so. (Jebus, try saying that ten times fast!)
Shy Bookwork: A shy girl with flowing long brown hair, has extreme smarts. She is mostly afraid to do anything but follow.
Psycho Bitch: Abused and molested as a child, also raped. Witnessed real parents die in a train crash. Intense psychological harm, megolomaniac, extremely hot and sexy. Deadly to all, introduction to SoTF has made he finally snap.

That's what I have planned, will have more on them once v2 rolls around!
Megami
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 02:46 AM

Princess of Highland

Of the first three I've planned out, I have the couple and then a somewhat... unusual character. My couple's kind of interesting, they're sort of stereotypical characters with a lot of depth behind them. My girl's a cheerleader and a "popular girl" on the outside but has this whole backstory about being pushed into being what she is, so to speak. The guy is a newcomer to town who joined the baseball team trying to fit in but isn't much more than a bench warmer.

And my other girl, well, she's based off a friend. She's a whiney, overweight, overdramatic, hypochondriac black girl. Cause... yeah... SOTF has never had one. Booyah. ^_^
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 05:13 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

I've got three characters planned.

One is somewhat of a charismatic, popular loner-type, who has lots of aquaintances but few real friends. The ones he does keep, he keeps close to him, and usually when he's angry he conveys it through his humourous nature. He's my v2 flagship character, I think.

One of the others is a panicky, energetic kind of guy. He's a nice guy, but he's very bad under pressure and is far too hard on himself. He's pretty popular and good friends with the first one, but he's been known to make enemies thanks to his occasionally loose mouth. Somewhat like Hudson from Aliens.

The third is the girl I previewed in the Other RPs forum.

Hard to describe my characters...
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 03:34 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Member No.: 38

My flagship guy, is a moboster type, gangleader, dark and brooding type. He should be good so yeah...
So yeah he will be a baddie. He's kind of the alpha male opposite of Master_Minds guy

Im going to make a load more profiles, It will be very easy to write since as tgheir going to be base doff my friends.
Sephy
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 04:17 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Yeah, I think I meant pathetic, it's the way our English teacher pronounces it, always makes me confused *blush*
Swoosh
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 04:53 PM

Unregistered

The only one I've got fully planned out is a stereotypical jock type, as in stereotypical down to every last detail. I'm gonna have some fun with that one, let me tell you. Has anyone got someone that this person could have gone out with in the past?

Seriously. I'm gonna use this character to express all the things I actually loathe about guys. Good times.
Queen Asshat
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 10:35 PM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

Name: Jonathan Michaels

Grade: 10th

Extra Curricular Activity: Jonathan Michaels is the former featherweight champion of the world. Although boxing takes up a lot of his time Jonathan is embarrassed to say that he also writes a lot of short stories.

School: Unknown as of yet.

Appearance: Jonathan stand at 5’3” and although he is short he has a very muscular frame. His emerald eyes contrast his light brown hair that goes just past his eyes. At the time of the crash Jonathan had a black hoodie, dark blue jeans, and black converse.

Biography: Jonathan Michaels, girl’s lust after him and young boys wish to emulate his athletic prowess. Born on September 1st, 1988 Jonathan has overcome the odds since he was born. Jonathan was born one and a half months premature and the doctors said that he wouldn’t survive his first year of life. Jonathan was rebellious even at birth, and he survived his first twelve months in near perfect health.

Like most premature babies Jonathan was very small and had trouble keeping up with his five brothers and sisters, when he was seven years old he participated in a boxing class at the YMCA and fell in love with the sport. By the time he was eleven he had won the nationals in the 70-80 lbs division and when he was fourteen he went pro. It was in his eighth grade year that Jonathan stopped going to public schools.

Jonathan struggled his first year of going pro and at the end of his first year he was ranked in the top thirty, and even though he was young he didn’t want to accept that. In his second year of pro boxing Jonathan started with a bang and went undefeated through out the whole year… on his sixteenth birthday Jonathan was fighting for the Featherweight championship. Jonathan won in a third round knockout against a thirty-year old man.

Celebration ensued and Jonathan ended up going on a binge of cocaine, vodka, and LSD that lasted for three months. At the end of this celebration Jonathan was passed out due to alcohol poisoning (and the fact that he ran into a car that he thought was Jesus). Not knowing what to do his parents enrolled him in NA and sent him back to public schools, weather or not he will be able to defend his title this year is unknown but his parents are quick to say that Jonathan’s health comes first.

At school he had a tough time keeping clean due to a boy named Brad Wilson who was an amateur dealer of sorts and knew (like most of the kids in the world) that Jonathan was rich and had a drug problem, Brad made it his personal goal to make Jonathan a permanent customer of his.

Other: Jonathan is a master of hand to hand combat since due to the fact that he fights for a living, however he is known for always having drugs on him even if he is currently five weeks clean, so his habits could come to haunt him or make him numb enough so the competition doesn’t affect him.

Number: Boy 1

Weapon: Some sort of Shotgun

NOTE: EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

Okay, so here is the infamous druggie you all have been hearing about... I figured that I'd show you since I am not one for being secretive.

My second character is the hook up for the school and is none other than Brad Wislon... a twist I have is that Brad's father was the one responsible for Vince Samsa's mothers death... he reminds me a bit of Slayers Antonio in this current SOTF.
ZigZaggerty
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 03:15 AM

Janitor Victim

Name: Jonah Matthews

Grade: 10th

Extra Curricular Activity: Member of the Student Council, member of the computer club, and Captain of the Basketball team.

School: Unknown

Appearance: Jonah stands at 6'0" tall, being known for being one of the tallest kids in the school. Has short wavy black hair that accentuate his piercing green eyes. Wears glasses, of the circle lens variety. Skinny with slight muscle, but much stronger than he looks. At the time of the crash Jonah was wearing a white t-shirt and black button up shirt, black baggy cargo pants, black fingerless gloves, and black sneakers. Also has a grey shoulder bag with a green laptop inside.

Biography: Jonah Matthews, one of the most well known kids in the school. Kind and generous to everyone, but tough when the need arises. Always reaching out to the community and volunteering to make his town a better place. Never heard of him? You will. Has many friends around the school and is always introducing people to one another.

Born on October 15th, 1988 to Natasha Matthews. The father walked out during the fifth month of pregnancy and left Natasha to care for Jonah alone. She was a police officer and inspires Jonah to be a better person to everyone. He was lucky enough to begin shooting as a past time at a young age. Always practicing at the shooting range in his free time.

During his first year of high school he was introduced to the computer club and fell in love with the machines and began to carry a laptop with him at all times. Was quickly nominated to become a member of the Student Council and gladly accepted. Afterwords he joined the Basketball team and quickly climbed the ranks and became the captain.

Other: Has skills in the use of various hand guns and knowledge in advanced computing. Since the crash has been using his laptop to try and find a way out of the program and to deactivate the collars, but within safe boundaries

Number: Boy 2

Weapon: .357 Magnum

Note: Everything is subject to change!

This is the alpha male character I told you about, hope you like!

Kaishi
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 07:17 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Member No.: 1

You can't pick your weapon. The only reason why Slacker got to pick is because he "won" a competition. All weapons are chosen randomly via dice roll.
ZigZaggerty
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 02:17 PM

Janitor Victim

Ah sorry, just hopeful wishing on my part. Still, I can't wait for v2 to come around! Anyone else have charater plans for v2?
Megami
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 03:45 PM

Princess of Highland

Well, since we're all sharing, this is the girl I've done for my couple. I won't post the other right now. Anyway, everything in here is subject to change and yadda yadda. I haven't set an age, grade, etc. for her because I don't know what Kai has planned for v2. The bio and such is generic enough that it doesn't really matter specifically anyway. Okay, so without further ado...

Name: Whitney Acosta
Grade: To Be Determined
Extra Curricular Activity: Cheerleading, Plays Piano, Does Occassional Amateur Modeling
School: To Be Determined

Appearance: Keeping up her appearance is a must for Whitney Acosta. She is a very attractive girl, and has been known to be the object of affection for many. Her hair is long and a platinum blonde in color, and it extends to the small of her back. Her eyes are a stunning and unusual blue in color, and there are very few people who know this, but this is because Whitney wears colored contacts called "Caribbean Blue" to cover her somewhat dull-blue eyes. Her teeth are nearly perfect, very straight, and a pearl white in color, and she has large, full lips and dimples when she smiles. While Whitney is a highly attractive girl, most people do not know about the routines she goes through to keep herself fitting the stereotypical "cheerleader" look. She has spent countless hours in the tanning bed to keep her skin lightly bronzed, and it has become almost a religious practice to her to wake up early in the morning to make sure her hair, makeup, and clothing are nothing less than perfect for school. Keeping in good physical shape, Whitney is a very active person. Since she was young, she has made it a practice to head down to the local park in the evenings and run laps around the track both to keep in shape and to keep any extra pounds off. Being very petite all around, she is thin and stands at only 5 feet tall. In another addition to help fit the stereotype Whitney falls into, she is always seen in name-brand clothing. In school, she was one of those girls a lot of the female students got annoyed with because she could wear inappropriate shirts and skirts that were too short without ever being sent home or getting in trouble by the teachers. On the day of the [abduction?], Whitney adorned a black spaghetti-strapped camisole with gold stripes running vertically down the chest and then diagonally around the waist with a brown ribbon running underneath the bust that tied in a small bow in the front. She also adorned a pair of low-rise Rock and Republic Chroma jeans and a pair of black high-heeled pumps.

Biography: While the Acosta family was not overly wealthy, they were far from being poor. Whitney's father is a police officer who also works as an EMS (paramedic) in his free time. Her mother is a CEO at a large corporation and has been the employee assigned to take care of business across America. Therefore, her father is almost never home and her mother is always off on some new adventure. Things were not always this way. Whitney lived a happy and carefree childhood. Back then, her mother was a simple secretary for the company she is now a big wig in, and her father only served on the police force. Even though their income was substantially smaller back then, Whitney still lead a happy childhood. Anything that her parents could not afford to give her, her rich grandparents were sure to supply. Despite this fact, Whitney is far from being a spoiled brat. Her parents made sure that she was taught morals, values, and discipline.

From about the age of 7 onward, Whitney began learning how to play the piano. When she was younger, her grandmother played tunes for her when she spent the night, and she had come to love the instrument. Even now, Whitney continues with her piano lessons, and is quite the talented pianist. She has acquired the ability to play tunes by ear so she rarely uses sheet music. She was always a hit at holiday parties and the like. She has even played piano along with the school chorus on occassion. Around the same time, she discovered cheerleading, and her mother began enrolling her in cheerleading clinics, camps, and programs such as Cheer: Extreme, which helped her learn the fundamentals of cheerleading. Of course, Mrs. Acosta was thrilled that her daughter was becoming a talented cheerleader. What parent would not want their daughter to have a healthy, successful high school career, be popular, and have friends? Mrs. Acosta had a little habit of pushing a bit too hard at times, though.

From early childhood onward, Whitney lead a very sheltered life. Being the only child of the Acosta household, her parents were very overprotective. They sheltered her from many people: family and friends who could possibly be bad influences. They sheltered her from the violence and bloodshed that went on in the world. If not for school, Whitney would be completely oblivious to the fact that war ever existed. She was never allowed to watch gorey, scary, or violent movies. What her parents did not realize is that by sheltering her from all the dangers of the world, they were really hurting Whitney. Even now, she has no idea just how brutal the world around her can be.

As Whitney grew from a girl into a young lady, her beauty certainly began to blossom. This got her noticed by many people, and her father especially was on the verge of having a heart attack after an incident in which a 40 year old man had repeatedly followed Whitney to and from school. Her father became especially overprotective after Whitney went out on her first date, and after he found out that the boy who had taken his daughter out was a little less than perfect, the end result was not pretty. Whitney has a history of not being able to keep a boyfriend, not because she herself does not care for the boys she dates, but simply because her father refuses to allow his daughter to date anyone he deems "unsuitable". His reputation has far preceded him, and most of the boys from school who would have otherwise been interested have steered clear for this reason.

Despite the bad things that have stemmed from her looks, such as the stalking and her father turning into Satan Reincarnated around any boy she dates, Whitney's gorgeous looks and charming personality have won over many people. She was offered a modeling contract at the young age of 14. Even though her parents made her decline, they did and still do allow Whitney to do photo shoots for clothings ads and such on occassion. As such, she has become quite popular around school and is relatively well-known around town.

Nowadays, the Acosta family is not quite as closely-knit. Whitney finds herself spending weeks at a time in the house by herself while her mother is away on business trips and her father is out on patrol or working on the EMS squad. Despite that, Whitney still leads her quiet existence. Never one for parties, drinking, and loud music, Whitney never has taken the advantage of having the house all to herself to throw a party, invite a boy over, or anything else, for that matter. She was always the "good girl" of the cheerleading squad, and never was really one to venture to the wild side. She has always been somewhat quiet, timid, and above all, naive. Having never been exposed to the bad side of life, and not knowing the dangers of the real world, something simple could shatter Whitney's perfect existence.

As school began this year, Whitney found herself absolutely transfixed by a new student who had appeared at school. There was something about him that really attracted Whitney to him. Knowing her father's policy on dating and how strict he was, she was scared to approach this new boy. After all, had her father not deemed him suitable enough for her, Whitney would have been devestated. Instead, Whitney resorted to staying in the shadows, avoiding the new boy altogether. She knew his name, but was unsure if he even knew who she was. Their only interactions were occassional smiles cast toward one another in the hallway. She had almost gotten up the courage to talk to this new boy... almost...

Other: Having never been exposed to any sort of hardship in life, her current situation could completely break Whitney. She may not know how to handle the situation at all, and may lose all hope. Perhaps she will track down the mysterious young man she was so crazy about and confess her love to him? Perhaps not, though. She could easily die before then. Only time will tell.

Number: Girl #?
riserugu
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 05:59 PM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

I would post up Edgar's profile, but his stuff is really, really subject to change a lot. So I can't really do much to him till the information regrading v2 starts coming out (though namely how many years have passed between v1 and v2.)

As for my girl character, Hana. I looked over her the other night, and she's gone right to the cutting board for fixing, because the way I had made her out she... she just wasn't that interesting to me.
Sephy
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 07:28 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Guess i'll share mine, this character's baisically a male me, only I moved him to America since I guessed thats where V2 would be taking place...and i'm trying to think of a better name for him, but at the mo he's stuck with the male version of my name >_>.
and can anyone spot the Rocky Horror Picture Show reference? :P

Name: Sarandon,Daniel
Grade: TBA
Extra Curricular Activity: Guitar, band practice, cosplay,
School: TBA
Appearance: Daniel has bright pink hair with black tips that's gelled up to match hide's "pink spider PV" style and green eyes. His body type is fairly average for someone his age. When he was (captured?), he was wearing a hot pink PVC mini-skirt with "no anal sex please" written on the back on top of normal black trousers and boots, a red T-shirt with "fuct" written on the front, and several signatures from bands like Ra:In, Spread Beaver and Luna Sea on the back.Orange cyber-punk goggles on his forehead and a leopard-print cowboy hat on his head. With kohl outlining his eyes, and a sloppy kanji character drawn in eyeliner underneath his right eye. He has a small, blotchy scar on his left leg, on his knee.

Biography: Daniel was born in England, as a baby he was abused by his mother's boyfriend and subsequently spent most of his first year in a foster home until being adopted at the age of 1.
After that he had a fairly normal, uneventful childhood aside from a few times he had to be rushed to hospital following "playing" with his 2 older brothers, which often resulted in broken bones, broken toys and, on one occasion a half swallowed bottle of bleach.
When he was 10, he fell over at a friends birthday party and severely cut his knee open on a piece of metal sticking out from the floor, the wound healed but has always left him unable to run very fast for more then a few seconds without feeling a lot of pain in that leg.

At school, Daniel was severly bullied for several years due to him being a "pod" (English insult for someone who's intelligent and works hard) and the fact that he wasn't like normal boys, not liking the things kids of his age liked.He fell into depression and began comtemplating suicide.

His parents decided to get the internet as a reward for him doing well in his SATS, randomly googling one day a picture caught his eye, he clicked on it and was shocked when the picture was of a man, a musician, he downloaded some music and his life changed.

He dyed his hair pink and started playing the guitar, going to conventions and meeting other fans of Jrock, he made real friends and started to be actually happy for the first time in his life becoming comfortable with himself, having a set of ideals to live by. He shared his story online with many other who'd had a similar experience, and became a devout hide-ist, his bedroom and everything he owned covered in X-Japan memrobelia.

When his Father's job caused the family to move to America, he met others like himself at his new school, for the first time in his life he knew what he wanted to be, he was happy with his life, which was filled with going to conventions and concerts, playing in one band after another, constantly meeting new friends via webblogs and roleplay communities. He dreams of becoming a rock star like his idols X-Japan, and breaking the bounderies of gender expectation.
One of his main ideals in life is "Stay Free your Misery.
Other: TBA
Number: TBA
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 08:41 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Member No.: 38

I would post my profile up but i dont want to ruin the surprise. Its the not the best profile but i think itrs better if i wait to read them when v2 actually comes around, so im not going to but up Seth's profile right now.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1200 seconds · Archive