Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

An International Phenomenon, Another RP From the SOTF Universe!
ZigZaggerty
Posted: Mar 4 2006, 12:31 AM

Janitor Victim

Group: Members
Member No.: 78

Kate listened intently to the ongoing conversation, seemed like she stirred a rousing topic. She inwardly smiled, it had been so long since she actually had the courage the talk with people.

“I think my favorite part of the show, was when Dodd was in the shower...” She blushed. Taking a hand she began to fan herself with it.

“Ooh! I do think I see one of my friends coming along, do you mind if he sits with us?” She politely asks.
Minase
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 09:19 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

Whilst all these events unfolded within the school, outside the main building (a dangerous place to be for sure), Panom rolled another rizzler, tainted with what little green he'd managed to get hold of off the black markets, which were choking under the present system. He pressed the little roll between his teeth and held a light beneath it, taking one big pull to get it started, then fell to the floor in addict ectstasy.

Three years he'd been in this country, and still he hated it. He hated the people, he hated the system, he hated the low grade drugs at high level prices and stupid, resrictive laws on just about everything fun.

Back in Thailand, his home, when he had been top fighter in his boxing stable, he ruled his town. Literally whatever he wanted, girls, drugs- he got it, because he could fight. Over here that counted for nothing. The spoils went to the undeserving and the truly powerful ended up snuck behind some old rubbish pits on the outskirts of town, rolling spliffs that could barely stick out past their nostrils, wondering when the hell they will ever seen any true excitement.

Computer games and televisions, the events transpiring right now had no interest to Panom, he was not living them, why should he care for them. Truthfully, he envied those who had died thus far in the game, because those last few moments before they passed on must have been bloody exciting. He had no desire to kill, or to be killed. He did not hate anyone in his school, he just did'nt care about them either. All Panom wanted was a chance to relive the days when to fight was the only way to survive, the life his mother had stolen from him. She thought she was giving him something better, but being a god in hell is better than being nothing in heaven.

And this place was hardly heaven.

With a melancholic sigh Panom swallowed the little wad of paper between his teeth, all that remained of his pathetic roll-up, and stood to return to school, it would'nt do for them to notice he was gone.
guitarjack87
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 06:47 AM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

At 11:30 in the afternoon most people were in the lunch room eating, probobly discussing what was all over the TV, SOTF. Not Roger though. Roger Hamilton III, son of the richest man in the state, was doing a line of coke in the bathroom.

"C'mon Roger, snort that shit so we can get out of here."

"Chill Tony. Fucking just chill. My nose feels like I just snorted fucking wasabi."

"Pussy."

Roger turned and glared at Tony, shutting him up immediatly. Though Roger was not necessarily a big guy, people knew him as a loose cannon, one who could be perticularly vicious if he didn't like someone. He stood about 6-2, and weighed nearly 200 lbs. He had a semi gangly look, but had a razor sharp tounge and plenty of friends to back his sometimes too big of a mouth up.

Tony was one of those friends. He was currently the state champion wrestler at heavyweight, and being a sophomore, was already looked at as one of the best budding wrestlers in the nation. Pritty good for someone who only started wrestling as a Freshman.

Roger leaned over and sniffed the whole line in one go.

"Fuck yeah bitch. Lets Roll."

They walked out of the bathroom and in to the lunchroom, scanning the area for some easy prey. Seeing the nerd Preston Grey shooting his mouth off, he had found his target.

"Shut up Fuckhead. Every time you talk it sounds like you just took a dick out of your mouth."
Slayer
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 07:39 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

"You would know, wouldn't ya?" Thomas said in a jeering voice from his table. He was about to reply to Kates question when he heard Rogers voice taunting Preston a few tables away. Making an irritated grunting noise while closing his mouth, he had looked up to Roger and his friend Tony (who Thomas admitted was a tough wrestler, but he felt he could take him.). Glaring at them, he stood up and continued to speak.
"Hell, you look like you could be a member of the Royals." he scoffed. The Royals were a gang of rich boys that had territory near the northern part of the city, a bunch of rich kids who got off on crimes such as assault, vandalism, and sometimes murder (the occasional rape happened as well, but this was rare and the Royals considered rape a severe breach of discipline), getting away with it constantly by bribing the local police. They weren't really tough, more politicians than soldiers, with their only real strength coming from their families and the fact that of all the gangs, they had the highest access to guns. They were also the main rivals of a group called the Spartans, though they almost always came out on the losing end in those fights. Thomas knew (thanks to the leader of the gang he worked for sometimes, known as the Hellbirds) that to say someone looked like a Royals member was the equivalent of calling them a spoiled rich brat and was a pretty serious insult, never to be used unless the speaker could back up words with actions. He didn't know if either Roger or Tony knew that, but he was ready still.

"And don't try anything. Sure, your mate Tony might be tough, but I could whip both of you with a blindfold on, three toes cut off, a finger broken, and myself fucking a prostitute. Even then, your pig of a father couldn't do anything! Yeah, he's rich, but suing me or my family wouldn't do jack for him and he knows it, my folks and I are some of the poorest people in the state, what would he sue us for, rags?" grinning confidently, he waited for the response. If anyone listened carefully, they'd realize he was intentionally trying to provoke them and make Roger look like an idiot. Of course, he didn't think Roger would listen carefully.
OOC: Sorry if I'm over the top, just thought I'd put some emnity in this.
OOC edit: Thought I should put more info about the Royals. Anyone who's played The Warriors videogame should know which gang they're influenced by :) .
Minase
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 07:13 PM

The Musical Sportsman

As Panom entered the lunchroom, his pathetic high already having worn off, he was itching. Every tendon of his flesh, every fibre of his being was stinging. In his head his brain had shrunk to a golf-ball and rattled around agonizingly at every slight movement he made. He was sick, an addicts sickness. With the sickness came restlessness, and upon entering the lunchroom the scene his eyes met up on could'nt have been more perfect. A fight was begining.

From within his chest ruptured forth a sickening cry that only Panom could hear, a call from his heart, a call to attack. It didnt matter what this fight was for, who had caused it or why, all that mattered was that he finish it. Like back home, he would crush them all and...no, no way.

Panom would have to resist. The consequences of his actions always outweighed the temporal pleasure he derived from them at the time of their performance. He decided, he would merely watch, and hope that his focus would distract his mind from the sickness enveloping it.

I need a fucking high.

I need a fucking high.

I need a fucking high.

All his focus fell upon the slow repition of this exruciating and obvious fact over and over and over in his mind.

Then he realised he had been standing in the middle of the lunchroom staring for the best part of the last ten minutes.
Swoosh
Posted: Mar 27 2006, 07:44 PM

Unregistered

((*grins* Might as well get back into this whole AU RPing malarky, eh? I'm not counting this as an official pre-game thread (because there'd be some definite continuities), but if I get the OK with Kai then I'm definitely using this guy for V2. ;)))

"And this is the cafeteria!" The girl pushed open the doors and nodded in enthusiastically. The boy responded with a slight nod, looking around inside.

It was big. A lot bigger than what he was used to... how well he'd fit in here, he wasn't sure. But he had to fit in. It was vital he was here.

He had promises to keep.

"I bet you're hungry!" the girl gushed as she walked in after him. "All that walking around all day, you must be... what is it that they say in England? Peckish?" She giggled as if she'd told a funny joke. The boy responded by giving her a dark look.

"First of all," he said, quietly but his voice was riddled with venom, "I'm not English. I'm Welsh."

The girl looked slightly taken aback as her smile faded slightly.

"Sorry, I didn't me-"

"Secondly," the boy cut across her loudly. "I'm not in the mood for anymore talking. I appreciate you've been told to guide me around and the tour's been great, it really has- but I'm hungry, and in no mood for mindless talking. If you don't mind, could you just leave me alone now?"

The girl looked uncertain and glanced around, as if pleading passers-by to come and help her out. The boy sighed exasperatedly.

"I'm sure I won't get lost in a canteen. I've been through worse, you know?"

Not waiting for her to make up her mind, the boy turned his back on her. He wasn't hungry in the slightest, but he couldn't stand another moment of the cheerful bimbo smiling and laughing as she dragged him around the school. It wasn't what he was here for, and it wasn't an efficent way to spend time.

Glancing around, he saw an empty table and immediately headed for it, avoiding the large queue that was forming near the serving area. Flinging his bag down, he sat down roughly on the chair, running his hands through his head.

He was a good looking boy- that was plain enough to see- but it was obvious to the objective outsider that he had let himself go somewhat. His clothes were scruffy and his hair was unkempt; all in all he gave a distinct impression that he wasn't bothered about his appearance and hadn't been in some while.

And that was OK. It kept people away, it had stopped them asking questions- and there had been so many of those. Questions, that is. So many since-

Since she died.

"Did you hear?" A shrieking voice sounded through the corridors of Jenna Park Secondary School. "He's missing!"

"Who?" another girl responded as she took her books out of her locker.

"Reese! He's gone!"
Slayer
Posted: Mar 29 2006, 06:34 AM

OOC: Actually, I don't think that kind of thing is allowed here at all. Ask around, but I'm pretty sure that's a no go.
Minase
Posted: Mar 29 2006, 03:36 PM

The Musical Sportsman

OOC: Well he did'nt do much so I think it should be allowed to pass this time round, but no you are not allowed to control someone elses character unless you explicitly recieve their permision first. I'd suggest you don't do that in future croco, it could annoy people :rolleyes:
Croco
Posted: Mar 30 2006, 01:18 AM

Meep! They're after me!

Member No.: 108

((OOC: Very well...and now that I'm thinking about it, that post was kinda weak. If an admin would be so kind as to delete it upon my request, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!))
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Mar 30 2006, 01:59 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

And...done. ;)
Slayer
Posted: Mar 30 2006, 05:38 PM

OOC: Just popping in to say I'm not dead, just waiting for guitarjack. The answer was the Jones Street Boys, by the way.
Minase
Posted: Mar 30 2006, 06:51 PM

The Musical Sportsman

OOC: I know, we are all waiting for him! Sent him a PM someone.
guitarjack87
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 12:52 AM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

OOC: and I am waiting for Megami, who was the origional target of my conversation.
Slayer
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 12:54 AM

OOC: So if we're waiting for guitarjack, and guitarjacks waiting for Megami, who's Megami waiting for? :blink:
Croco
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 02:11 AM

Meep! They're after me!

Member No.: 108

QUOTE (d0ddi0slave @ Mar 29 2006, 08:59 PM)
And...done. ;)

((OOC: Thanks, bro. I owe ya one. And are the kids at the lunch table Megami's? I know she wouldn't mind me using them in the least...if you or anyone's reading this, I'm asking in front of everyone.))

"Yeah...and I had Crosby on my team too," said a boy who was sitting behind Kevin, Preston, Keirsten and the others. They should have known who it was by the fact that he spoke with a heavy Scandinavian accent...let alone the hair he had that came down to just below his shoulder blades, which was such a shade of golden blonde that it would make some of the cheerleaders jealous. He also had a scar under his right eye, which was another distinguishing feature on this boy as well...but he was big for a 15-year old as well, standing at least two or three inches over six feet in height and weighing close to, if not more than 200 pounds.

He had followed the spectacle that was Survival of the Fittest as well...but to hear the conspiracy behind one of the NHL's brightest young stars didn't set too well with Vesa Turunen. He had come to Breckenridge from his native Finland as an exchange student and was proud of his heritage, judging by the blue-and-white armbands he wore every day. But he was one of the most intelligent kids that went to the school; he was not only fluent in English and Finnish, but also three other languages and had all A's on his progress report while taking advance classes...so he was one to consider things from all angles.

"I'll only believe you if I see him on the field, Kevin," said Vesa with a smile, "If not...minä apu sinun johtaa ajaksi jalkapallo..." (I'll use your head for a football) Vesa turned back, laughing quietly while Kevin sat there with a dumbfounded look on his face, trying to figure out what he just said...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other RPing | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0339 seconds · Archive