Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Aero, Nevera, Girl #70
Albel Nox
Posted: Nov 15 2005, 06:23 PM

Sadistic Commander of the Black Brigade

Group: Members
Member No.: 46

Name: Aero, Nevera
Grade: 10th grade.
Extra Curricular Activity: She is invovled in soccer
School: Barry Coleson High
Appearance: Nevera stands 5'7" and is very good at kicking. She has eyes the color of chestnuts and hair that goes down to her mid back. Her hair is a wavy and brown with strawberry blonde streaks. She is usually easy to get along with and can be very devious. Not to mention the fact that she has a pair of small rectangular spectacles upon her nose. He clothes consist of a black leather jacter, a blood red shirt with X-Japan in white on it, and white cargo, zip layer pants. She also wears a pair of boots that go up to her mid-calf. They are under her pants, so you can't really see them unless she has her pants rolled up. She has the tendancy to kick alot and also to stare into the distance. She may be lively, but her kicks have left many a scar, even on those that she loves! Her hair is usually braided or just loose. Her skin is a little tan, but more pale. She has a slender form and a nice figure. Not to mention the fact that she loves Marshmellows!
Biography: She grew up in the slums and built up her care-free, laid back nature from her friends. They were not chosen to come to this program, so she hopes that somehow, she will be able to return. Her parents died at a young age, so she was raised by her uncle and aunt. They treated her well, but weren't able to control her crazy wolfisness as a loner type. A lot has happened to her and she is in search of a way to cure her uncles illness. He has a case of cancer that the doctors can't cure without going through radiation, so she doesn't want him to lose anything like she did. She had heard of it from other classmates talking about their older siblings going to it. She lost the sight in her left eye due to radiation therapy. She was born with cancer and went through radiation (this is all I am gonna say about it because it is a real life situation that I wish not to speak of, thanks and hope that you so understand).
Other: She is blind in her left eye, so yeah. She also has a weakness for hurt boys.
Number: Girl #70
Swoosh
Posted: Nov 15 2005, 08:55 PM

Unregistered

They treated her well, but weren't able to control her crazy wolfisness. A lot has happened to her and she is in search of a way to cure her uncles illness. But when she was doing so, she was sent here, to the PROGRAM that she has so dreaded over the years.

- What do you mean by 'wolfishness'?
- What's wrong with her uncle?
- How does she know about the PROGRAM?

And no offence, but the description with the long hair and red eyes kind of makes it sound like you're describing someone from a fantasy RPG... is there anyway you could make her more... human-like?
Albel Nox
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 05:52 PM

I fixed it now. she is no longer fantasy like or anything
Kaishi
Posted: Nov 26 2005, 05:03 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Remove the "*sweatdrop*"s and anime smilies from the application, please.

A lot of the things you put in the appearance would do better in the biography. The marshmellow thing is terribly out of place, aswell.

She couldn't've watched the Program when she was younger, so she wouldn't've even known a thing about it. Write as if her file was made before the Program, not during (ref: "They were not chosen to come to this program, so she hopes that somehow, she will be able to return.").

And, would you mind explaining to me about her radiation therapy?

Thanks.
~ Kaishi.
Albel Nox
Posted: Nov 28 2005, 06:44 PM

*sweatdrop* I hope that this will be all, dang I really have to remember that I am not in a fantasy thing and all...... ARGHNESS
Kaishi
Posted: Nov 28 2005, 09:26 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

There's only one thing wrong with it:
"She didn't ever want to be sent to the PROGRAM that she has so dreaded over the few years since she was in middle school. She had heard of it from other classmates talking about their older siblings going to it".

It hasn't been going on for years. More like a small number of months. And, there were only two highschool classes chosen for the one before (Aberthol & Shaker) and they're in Nevera's grade (10th).

I'm glad you updated it without throwing a fit. It's a coveted skill. :lol: Don't worry.
Albel Nox
Posted: Dec 1 2005, 06:33 PM

Ok I think As long as that line is omitted I am good, yes? And thanks for the compliment.... I just prefer to not explain the whole eye thing if you really wanna know more, pm me about it, cuz it is true. KK, thanks, our oh wortheir than thou leader! (sp????) *sweatdrop*
Kaishi
Posted: Dec 1 2005, 09:09 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

You're welcome. :P

It's perfectly fine. No explanation needed if it's too personal for you.

...And, "worthier than thou"? Pfft. As far as Admins go, I'm on a pretty equal level with you all.

Approved!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Character Registrations | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0271 seconds · Archive