Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Fifth Announcement
Kaishi
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 01:39 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

"Hello there kiddies!"

Mr. Danya's cheery voice filled the island up like a round balloon. "How are you all on this fine morning? Good, bad, so-so, I don't care. All I know is that you kids are killing machines, through and through.

"You just might be able to give those big bad terrorists a run for their money, afterall." There was a light pause, and a shuffling of paper. "Ah...I see now. Nearly lost the list. Teehee, it's a long one, so listen up good.

The 28th person to die on the island was Naoji Hideyoshi, killed by Clemence de Rousseau. The 29th person to die was James Kelecks; a double kill for Clemence. Atta girl!" Danya smirked, then continued his vicious announcement.

"30th to die was Aaron Redfield, killed by Katherine Marks. Katherine Marks was then killed by Chi Masumi soon after, making her the 31st to die. 32nd to die was Blaine Eno shot with a shotgun blast by Adam Dodd." Danya sighed, seemingly bored with the large death-list.

"33rd, Sophie Marasino, by Ash Holmes.
34th, Ash Holmes, by Cillian Crowe.
35th, Umi Martin, by Peri Barclay.
36th, Cassandra Roivas, by Kiyoko Asakawa.
37th, Kiyoko Asakawa, by Cassandra Roivas.
38th, Garret Langston, by Jacob Starr.
39th, Marie Zaid, killed by Daphne Rudko.
40th, Max McNeil, shot by Shinya Motomura.
41st, Nanami Nishida, killed by her own best friend, Madelaine Shirohara.
42nd, Jayne Brown, by Jason Andrews.
43rd, Hawley Faust, killed by bloodloss from his wounds. Thought that one would last a long while, but seeing as this is SOTF...I guess not.
44th, Thom Chuck, by Peri Barclay.
45th, Woodrow Wilson, by Shinya Motomura.
46th, Marcus Roddy, by Adam Dodd.
47th, Duncan Wright, by Angharad Davies.
48th, Eddie Serjeantson, by Daphne Rudko.
49th, Miranda Grey, also by Daphne Rudko.
50th, Daphne Rudko, shot by Jason Andrews.

A salute to all the dead; it ain't easy surviving. Death's inevitable for the unfit, although I respect you all for trying hard to win.

All existing Danger Zones have been wiped. The new Danger Zones are the Old Warehouse and the Makeshift Hospital. Run for your lives, lads and lassies! And, remember to keep in there and never give up! That's when they strike you hardest.

Ciao."

There was a clicking sound as Mr. Danya hung up the communication system. He sucked his teeth and rapped his fingers on the desk in front of him. The American Army's threats from their Public Service Announcement played in his head like an annoying tune. There was hardly a way that they'd actually find him, and they hardly had any resources to do anything too major. Not with all their attention focused on the war between themselves and Danya's people, anywho.

Alas, just like with the events going on on SOTF island, time would only tell.

===

Okay everyone, there you go. If I missed any deaths, then tell me, because if I don't know then I won't know. Capiche?

There'll be a dice roll in my next post in this topic. Prepare yourselves, as this is going to be a big one.
Slayer
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 01:47 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

You forgot the deaths of Marie Zaid (throat slashed by Daphne Rudko), Eddie Serjantson (throat slashed by Daphne Rudko), Miranda Gray (stabbed repeatedly in the chest by Daphne Rudko), Daphne Rudko (shot by Jason Andrews), and Garrett Langston (stabbed by Jacob Starr). I think that's all.
Kuze
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 03:46 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

you also missed Boys #100 Max McNeal (Shot into Ravine by Shinya Motomura)
LadyMakaze
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 04:45 AM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

G26, Nanami Nishida, shot by Madelaine Shirohara
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 06:44 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Member No.: 29

Never fear, Adam shall fix it all. Hope Kaishi doesn't mind or anything. ;)

Slayer
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 06:47 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

She must have one hell of a temper problem if you editing her post to fix a mistake makes her mad.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 06:51 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Member No.: 29

Yeah, but I bugged her to the max earlier. Sorry Kai! Although the post is edited. Sorry if the death order isn't completely correct. I'm somewhat...well...drunk. ;)

But it's done! :)
LadyMakaze
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 07:10 AM

Savage Intent.

Member No.: 32

Ahahah, if it were me, I'd be grateful, cause I'd be spared the work of editing and reposting ^^;; But ehhh...

Looks good, d0dd ^_^
Swoosh
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 04:02 PM

Unregistered

Duncan Wright was killed by Angharad Davies... can't remember his number or nowt. I'm too fearful to edit myself ^__^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0492 seconds · Archive