Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

 Drifting...
Kuze
Posted: Nov 16 2005, 10:56 PM


Sysop of the SOTF Wiki


Group: Members
Posts: 610
Member No.: 14
Joined: 24-June 05



(Juuust greeeeeat I have that feeling this is going to bite Shinya in the ass <_<)

Shinya was about to speak as two 9 milimeter rounds tore through the air, coming out of a gun that was in the posession of a kid on the motor cycle.. The boy he shot at the ravine was perched on the Bike.

"Oh...hell here comes Karma to come and bite me in the ass"

Shinya muttered as the bullets made small holes in the dirt nearby. Grabbing one of his bags, hastilly unzipping it and rummaging through the bag he found his other handgun. (note the Sword in holstered in a belt loop and is not in his hand)Gripping the P250 in his left hand and the M1911 in his right hand he aimed them at the boys front tire and pulled both triggers, hoping that they would either cause him to crash and get seriously injured, or hit the boy.

(sorry if there is some Godmodding there my brain hurts at this point, and cant focus on the post very well, hopefully some people stop pestering for me to post now)
Top
Swoosh
Posted: Nov 16 2005, 11:17 PM


Unregistered









"What the..." Callum spun around at the sound of a motorbike drawing closer, and as it came into view Callum jumped backwards to get out of the way, landing in a sitting position on the floor near where Fred and Lyndi were. Eyes wide, he watched as the boy on the motorbike fired some shots; luckily none came remotely close to where he was but it was still a shock.

It appeared that the other boy was sorting out the motorbike, so Callum quickly turned to look at Fred and Lyndi.

"Are you two OK?" he asked urgently.

They couldn't stay there for much longer, there was already too many people, they had to escape to somewhere safer... turning to face the two boys, who were now in somewhat of a shootout, he bellowed out.

"Why are you two doing this??"
Top
guitarjack87
Posted: Nov 17 2005, 12:17 AM


This is the field where soul meets body


Group: Members
Posts: 400
Member No.: 25
Joined: 30-June 05



"Fucking fag peice of shit!"
Cody shouted as he noticed the long haired boy.

He then noticed that the boy was shooting at him, which just pissed him off. As the bullets whizzed by, he hit the back brake and leaned to the left, which sent the bike into a spin. It stopped facing nearly the direction he came from, and he popped the clutch, sending rocks and dust up from the road. After what seemed like forever, the bike screamed forewards, shooting Cody back the direction he had come. He turned and took two more shots over his shoulder, trying to train the sights on the boy with the long hair. After he had gotten a sufficient distance away, he drove the bike off the side of the path and leaned it up against a tree in the woods where it was invisible to travelers on the road. He then worked his way slowly back towards the group, picking through the trees.

"I'm gonna kill that fucker..."

Nah nah, nah nah, Dude looks like a lady...
Top
Kuze
Posted: Nov 17 2005, 02:30 AM


Sysop of the SOTF Wiki


Group: Members
Posts: 610
Member No.: 14
Joined: 24-June 05



Shinya flinched as one of the bullets impacted with the dirt next to him and the other one ram itself into a nearby tree.

"Fuck... im going to die if i hang out here anymore"

On that note Shinya turned on his heels and ran ran like hes never ran before, towards the way he came.

"damn, there went my origonal plan"

((Continued in: Truth be Told, the Child was Borne))
Top
MooCow
Posted: Nov 17 2005, 02:46 AM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



"You do love me don't you?" the handsome boy asked his gorgeous girlfriend.

"I... I... I don't know if I can say that I'm..." she began, unsure of herself for once in sixteen years of life.

"Shh..." he began to slide his hand up her shirt, "you don't have to tell me that you love me, I already know... I love you to Elsie and I wanna take this to the next level. You look so ho-... you look so beautiful tonight."

Elsie Darroch was not used to feeling uncomfortable. She didn't like the feeling one bit. It was foreign and unwelcome.

'Natural... act like you know what you're doing... just act natural...'

"...Matt..." she began but the words choked up in her throat.

'Just say it, no... no means no, just say it and if he doesn't like it then tough...'

"What is it baby?" he crooned as he felt her breast through her bra. He kissed her.

'Just say it! N-O!'

"I... I wanna take this the next level to..."


***

Elsie Darroch (Female Student No. 29) sat quietly sobbing. She was just obscured by the brush beyond the side of the dirt path where she remained completely hidden from passerby. She had been there for quit some time now. Before that she had only come across dead bodies... some were familiar and some were not. Tayli was dead... others also. She had spotted Xian Chun seemingly insane... as good as dead. Matt had as far as she knew escaped the horror, purposely taking the other plane to avoid her, and as for Lyndi... of course she hadn't been announced dead at the last announcement but still. With people like Jacob Starr roaming the island no one was safe.

So far fifty names out of over one hundred students had been crossed off of her student list. She wanted desperately to find her friends, but the overwhelming realization that she was very likely going to die very soon kept her frozen in a sort of shell shock, unable to move. Anyone who knew Elsie would have been rather shocked. She wasn't really known for her excessive display of emotions. She was always the quiet one of the popular crowd, but she was also the one pulling the marionette strings behind the curtain. She had an uncanny way of making people see things her way and this garnered her the unofficial crown of 'Queen Bee'. She was hardly one to appear vulnerable. The fact that she was a cheerleader and a 4.0 student were enough to bar her from the stereotypical title of dumb cheerleader or science nerd. She was also wealthy and had a great house and awesome clothes and a acerbic wit about her that made her quite the social power to be wreckoned with. It wasn't that she was cruel... at least not to people's faces. She was just very clique-y. No one could even manage a scratch on her reputation. She didn't get drunk, or at least as drunk as everyone else. She didn't do drugs or smoke and she didn't put out as much as the other girls on the squad... she was the untouchable, the straigtedge, the perfect one. Until now... after she and Matt had gotten intimate she had felt her self esteem falter but it was something that she would have expected... then when she had missed her period weeks later she began to panic.

She shook the thoughts from her mind. She wasn't for sure. Matt seemed to think she was wrong anyway... she hadn't told anyone else her suspicions however. Not even Lyndi. It didn't seem to make sense though... Matt was right... they HAD used a condom... but couldn't those break?

'STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!'

She continued to sob... none of it mattered now. She was going to die anyway.

It was then that she heard the voices, the loud sound of a motor and the shots.

'God what did I do to deserve this?! Fuck!'
Top
Megami
Posted: Nov 17 2005, 06:03 AM


Princess of Highland


Group: Admin
Posts: 647
Member No.: 71
Joined: 26-October 05



Almost instantaneously, the rising tension between Callum and the long-haired boy had come to a screeching halt. In its place now stood an even more unbelievable terror. Lyndi played witness as another new boy appeared on the scene, firing a barrage of bullets at their current nemesis. Callum had rolled out of the way and was now on the ground near where she and Fred were kneeled down. As he addressed the two, inquiring as to whether or not they were alright, Lyndi nodded affirmatively. She was, but Fred did not appear to be in such good shape. She glanced over at the boy next to her, and he seemed to flush white for some reason. Perhaps it was all in her imagination, though. She could always hope.

The duel between young man on the motorcycle and the long-haired boy was intensifying quickly. Shinya had pulled out two guns and had begun firing at the newcomer on the bike, but to no avail. In a move that greatly surprised Lyndi, the long-haired young man took off running. The boy on the motorcycle appeared to have fled as well. Lyndi pushed herself closer to Fred, glancing at the young man as she did so. Callum was in nearby range too. Somehow, especially after the incident that had just unfolded, Lyndi no longer felt safe in this area.

"Do you think you can walk?" she inquired to the Hughes boy. "If you can't, Callum and I will carry you... right Callum?"

At this point, Lyndi shot Callum a warm smile and a cheerful expression. Almost disdainfully, her smile faded back into a mellow expression as her attention once again turned to Fred. Somewhere off in the distance, she kept hearing a sound. It was a light, quiet sound, but she heard it. Quickly casting the noise aside, her full attention returned to the two young men beside her and their current situation at hand.

"I don't feel safe here. This place is too dangerous, those two have already proven that. We should leave... the three of us. We can get you some help," she stated as she glanced toward the Hughes boy once again, "And we can start helping Callum look for Beth. I just want to leave. Please?"

Casting both of the boys a charming and light-hearted smile, she simply hoped they would agree. Lyndi had suddenly found herself not wanting either of them to leave. Somehow, having two people around to protect her made her feel better. It was comforting. Callum had already proven he would stand up and fight for her, but would Fred? Perhaps if she earned his trust, maybe nursed him back to health (but could she really do that?), perhaps then, he would be willing to fight for her as well. It was almost cruel, Lyndi could see the two boys as being human shields, but with them she felt safe, and that was something she desperately needed.

Still, something felt out of place here. She still felt uncomfortable, like some foreboding presence was lingering in the air. In addition, that odd, shrill cry kept echoing in her mind. It was a soft and subtle sound, but Lyndi definitely heard it, and she could not place that noise for anything. Was it a bird? Maybe it was a cat. But... Lyndi's eyes widened subconsciously... what if it was another person? What if they were waiting to ambush herself, Fred, and Callum? Suddenly, she wanted to leave this place even more quickly.

(OOC: This kind of goes without saying but I didn't mention Cody coming back because how would she know?)
Top
MooCow
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 01:00 AM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



After a few moments Elsie's breathing quieted enough and she could hear the voices. There were three people, two boys and a girl. She didn't recognize one of the boy's voices, the other's was vaguely familiar, but the third one, the girl's, she knew and she knew well. It was the voice she heard on the other end of her cell phone every day. It was one of her best and most dear friends, Lyndi Thibodeaux (Female Student No. 41).

'Call out to her...'

Elsie huddled almost frozen...

'Quick before they leave!'

"Lyndi," she choked out in a barely audible whisper...

'No she couldn't hear that...'

"Lyndi!" she yelled out and stood up facing the voices.

'Now she had to hear that one... her and half the island.'
Top
guitarjack87
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 01:14 AM


This is the field where soul meets body


Group: Members
Posts: 400
Member No.: 25
Joined: 30-June 05



Cody peered at the collection of people from his position behind some brush on the side of the path. He no longer saw the Long haired kid, and that was the main reason he came back. He held the loaded pistol at his side, prepared in case he was spotted.

What if I just shot one of them?

The thought made him a bit giddy, and also gave him a slight headache.

I could kill one of them, and no one would know, I would be able to run away, none of them can run as fast as me...

Cody trained his pistol on the newcomer, following him around for a bit. He then switched to the boy on the ground.

"One...Two...Three little indians..."

He switched the sights again to the girl who was attending to the wounded boy. A small gasp escaped his lips. The brown hair...high cheekbones...Cody scrambled back from his spot. He had almost shot the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Cody shook his head. This was no time to be thinking like that! He had things to do and people to kill.

She was very pritty though.

veeeery pritty...

Cody was alarmed as a shout echoed from near him. It was a girl, and she screamed a name. "Lyndi" was what registered to Cody, and he figured she must be referring to the goddess on the path. He did not want to stick around to find out though, and began working his way back towards Loretta.

I wonder what it would be like to have a girl like that...love you.

As Cody retrieved the bike, he began thinking about some of his future moves. He would have to find Sydney soon, and those girls...He was going to have to find a way to separate them from Adam. He kicked the bike on and threw it into gear.

Ok, time to get the game face back on...

Lyndi...

((RROOOOOAOAOAOORRRING to: Back to the Scene of the Crime...))
Top
riserugu
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 03:58 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Fred felt himself nodding off a bit as he fought to keep himself from drifting into a state of unconsciousness, gulping what felt like a lead ball down his throat as he glanced up a bit to the sound of a voice near him. Blinking lightly, he listened as the other boy who seemed to be teamed up with Lyndi spoke, questioning them on their well being and if they where all right.

‘I just happen to be bleeding everywhere… but besides that, I’m quite fine.’ Fred muttered sarcastically to himself, before a sharp jolt of pain brought all thoughts to a close and sent him curling into himself lightly, biting down against his bottom lip in hopes of taking his mind off the worst of it and onto something else.

Casting attention upward the fight between the one boy, and the newly arrived motorcycle kid seemed to be winding down, after one had fried only hitting dirt sending his classmate to grab at two guns reaching out with them and firing. But within minutes both boys had fled from the dirt path…

And the only sounds left seemed to be the collective breathing of the three, and what sounded to be… like, an animal maybe nearby.

Though the figuring of it to be an animal was shot out of the park as a voice screamed out Lyndi’s name for them, and the rest of the island to collectively hear, as he blinked a bit more. Though another sound… that motorcycle sounding off as it raced off into distance he glancing lightly into the direction to where it seemed to be filtering. But everything sounded as if it was almost mixing together now…

“Heh… It’s starting to get… really hard to keep my eyes open.” He said truthfully with a grin, as he sunk toward the ground again, clutching at blood spilling wounds.
Top
Megami
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 04:21 AM


Princess of Highland


Group: Admin
Posts: 647
Member No.: 71
Joined: 26-October 05



Startled, Lyndi jumped as her name was called out. Immediately, she recognized the voice. Tempted as she was to jump up and run to her best friend, one, Elsie Darroch, she simply could not bring herself to leave the group that had gathered around Fred Hughes. Instead, she called out to the other girl in an attempt to summon her over.

"Elsie! Elsie come over here! Nobody here is playing! We need help!"

As she shouted the last sentence, her eyes cast back to Fred, who appeared to be doing worse and worse. After his confession that he could barely keep his eyes open, Lyndi found herself clutching the Hughes boy's shoulders, not allowing him to fall back to the ground. He appeared to be in a massive amount of pain, and Lyndi could not help but grit her teeth in frustration.

"Listen to me," she said, her voice shaking as she did so, " You can not die here. Not in this place, not like this. Stay with us. Please..."

Her voice had taken a pleading tone, though Lyndi knew it was to no avail to demand that the boy be alright. He was wounded badly. He needed bandaged. He needed something to stop the bleeding, but Lyndi had no idea how to properly bandage a wound. It was not exactly something that she had had to deal with very often in her life. Perhaps Callum did... or Elsie... or maybe this mysterious new figure who had come to Fred's aide.

"He needs the wounds bandaged," Lyndi instructed, "I... I don't know how. Does anyone else?"

She looked around at the duo of Kousaka Takeda and Callum Hadley that were before her, hoping that Elsie was headed in that direction. How desperately she needed Elsie right now... but she could not just leave the Hughes boy. He was seriously injured, he needed somebody. Lyndi found herself wanting to save him... wanting to save everybody. She had a goal to do the impossible. Fifty people had died here. Nobody else had to die. Nobody had to die...
Top
MooCow
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 04:50 AM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



Crossing her arms over her breast, Elsie slowly walked forward with silent tears streaming down her face.

"Oh my God," she whispered, "is that one of the Hughes brothers?"

He looked almost like death.

Stumbling over to the nearby brush the smell and shock of seeing Fred in such a state caused her to vomit.

***

She felt awkward. She knew people were talking about her. She could sense it. The gymnasium where Freshman cheerleading tryouts were being held hung with an air of anxiety and nervousness and Elsie found herself feeling it rub off. She could hear the voices snickering and whispering around her.

"Why is she even here. Acting like she actually needs to tryout."

"She's really not that good at all, it's just her sister is captain so obviously..."

"I heard she gave three guys head in one night."

"She's a little whore."

"Stuck up... can't try out like the rest of us... FAIRLY."

Elsie soaked in some of the jealous things girls were saying. Didn't they have anything better to do. Still she felt awkward and vulnerable. She needed to find someone to attach herself to... an ally. Scanning the area she saw a girl she had never seen before. One who's beauty rivaled her own. One with brunette hair and some definate captain potential. This girl was the one...

Elsie approached the girl, "hey I'm Elsie, wanna be friends?"

It was as simple as that...


***

Elsie shook herself from her thoughts. She needed to focus...

'Find friends and focus on getting the fuck outta here... well half of that she had already accomplished...'

Top
Albel Nox
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 05:38 PM


Sadistic Commander of the Black Brigade


Group: Members
Posts: 279
Member No.: 46
Joined: 3-September 05



((Hey what happened to my post here????))
Top
guitarjack87
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 06:44 PM


This is the field where soul meets body


Group: Members
Posts: 400
Member No.: 25
Joined: 30-June 05



ooc((I dont know...me and megami both mention you in our posts though))
Top
Swoosh
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 09:56 PM


Unregistered









QUOTE (Daemonic_Wulf @ Nov 18 2005, 06:38 PM)
((Hey what happened to my post here????))

((I have no idea... did you delete it by accident or something? But I read it as well... I just can't remember what it said, so I can't really respond to it...))

Callum had been a little quiet since Shinya had left; perhaps he had been a little confused, or maybe it was all too much for him. Lyndi's words were finally sinking in though...

This was just a game.

Watching as both Shinya and the boy with the motorbike vanished into the distance, he turned around somewhat dazedly, still on the floor, only to see two more people had joined their group. Assessing them quickly and keenly, they didn't seem to be any threat, and so almost ignoring them, he stood up and looked around. He then looked back down at where Fred and Lyndi were.

"Here," he said, taking off his plain black t-shirt and handing it to Lyndi. "Use that as some sort of bandage... wrap it around his wounds, apply some pressure with it."

He gulped, glancing at Fred's wounds. They did look pretty bad. Callum wasn't even sure if the t-shirt would help at all... trying not to think about it, he scanned the area.

"We need to get out of here..." he said, his voice trailing off thoughtfully as he glanced around. "Somewhere, anywhere's safer than in the middle of a path."
Top
riserugu
Posted: Nov 20 2005, 07:03 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Sighing a bit as he felt hand press into his shoulders, keeping him from falling to the ground at that moment again. Even still he head remained lowered as he fought to try and listen to the pleading words of whoever had a hold on his shoulders. Another voice spoke, something about putting pressure on the wounds… either way, at this point in time and unable to here anything, and with the blood loss, the ground seemed much more interesting at the moment.

Blinking heavily, he felt as his arms went limp dropping from where he held his wound, body falling forward a bit as he rested his head against the shoulder whoever was trying to help support him in a sitting up. As the blood loss finally caused him faint… breathing coming at slowed, shallow breathes…

====

He had been sitting with Glenn, their mother and older brother Kaine almost three months before the trip, the trip itself had just been announced to the school’s ninth and tenth grade class, and given the permission forms they needed to have signed to attend.

Glenn had already made his point earlier that day he wanted nothing to do with the trip, but after three classes, and a car ride back he had grown tried of the older twin’s whining and finally agreed. Of course this brought up the fact that, they had to get their mother to agree.

A mother who even when they had been children didn’t let them do anything that kept them away over night, this had all been in thanks to the accident that had happened back in England when the twins had been around twelve. Their grandfather had been taking them down to the local store for something… and he remembered clearly as they pulled into the street after the light had turned green, their grandfather had hardly anytime to react to the oncoming truck.

The accident itself had killed their grandfather, gave him the scar the near his right eye and put Glenn in a knee brace. But after that, their mother became very overprotective of them not allowing them to do anything if she wasn’t there to make sure nothing would happen to her youngest. If hadn’t been for their father, he highly doubted they’d be going to a public school, and been allowed to get their licenses.

As dinner was wrapping up, he had shot Glenn a light look from across the table. Who only returned a bemused look, and a shrug, which only caused Fred to frown to some degree. Shaking his head, he glanced over to their mother; “Oi, mum? Can I ask you something?”

Cythia Hughes glanced up from the book she had been currently looking over to her four oldest child with a slight smile, “What is it Fredrik?”

Cringing at his full name, Glenn simply snickering, before he continued. “Well, um, today at school… they told us there’s going to be a trip for the sophomores and freshmen, in about three months. And well, I was wondering if it would be alright for Glenn and me to go?”

The small smile that had graced their mother’s lips quickly dissapered as she closed her book with a sigh; even Kaine glanced down at his plate. Full aware of what was about to happen, it had happened a number of times through their lives…

“Fredrik. You know what I’m –“

“Yes, I do know what you’re going to say! But mum, that’s the thing. You can’t protect us forever, it was an accident you have to understand this… accidents happen… what are you going to do when we graduate and leave home?”

“But Fredrik…”


====

“Mum…” He mumbled lightly in his returned from his fainted state a bit, coughing violently as he lightly reopened his eyes. “Somewhere… safe… the lighthouse, it, it isn’t far.” He said, keeping his head rested against the other. Trying to re gather his strength in order to stand.

Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Dirt Path | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3499 seconds · Archive