Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Samsa, Vince, My second guy!
Queen Asshat
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 10:35 PM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

Name: Samsa, Vince

Grade: 10th

Extra Curricular Activity: Varsity Football Team (Running Back)

School: Barry Coleson High

Appearance: Vince Samsa stands at 6’7” and weighs a whopping two hundred and eighty pounds. Vince also has short brown hair that is shaved almost completely off (meaning he only has that fuzzy hair) making Vince look very intimidating. Vince also has big blue eyes that he inherited from his mother. He was wearing a white Barry Coleson High football team shirt , Jean shorts that go just past his knees, and he also sported black Nikes.

Biography: Vince has never had anyone he could call his friend. His mother was a drug dealer and his father was a former college football player whose dreams had never come true. Vince was born on December 25th, 1989... It was the greatest Christmas present his family would get in a long time.

Vince lived a good life till he was five years old, he even got a game boy when he was three. He and his father thought that their good life and wealth would never end… that is till his mother died.

Vince’s mother was killed December 25th, 1994, she was killed by a shotgun blast to the head in front of both Vince and his fathers eyes. As Vince stared at his mothers brains which at that point where spread against the floor of his house he promised himself not to cry.

His money was taken away from his family and soon he learned how it felt to be poor. It was then that his father became a High school football coach at Barry Coleson High. To Vince high school football became a way of life and he soon was obsessed with the game.

At nine he entered a children’s league and he played till he couldn’t anymore and by the time he was fourteen he had become a great football player, so great that he was added to the starting line up of the high school football team as a freshman.

Vince is now considered popular but has no real friends… he feels detached from his peers.

Other: Vince is on the football team so it obviously makes him fast and strong, Vince may have a problem with death since he was traumatized at such a young age

Number: B45
guitarjack87
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 05:09 AM

This is the field where soul meets body

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

kinda makes me wish marcus was still alive..

damn!!!!

VVV
Ok, notice how long I have been here, then notice my post count

Obviously I could give a shit.
Queen Asshat
Posted: Nov 4 2005, 12:28 AM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

Ummm... bump?
Swoosh
Posted: Nov 8 2005, 06:09 PM

Unregistered

Sorry, I don't know why none of us have replied to this...

Approved!
riserugu
Posted: Nov 10 2005, 05:53 AM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

*close topic button* c==(._.c)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Character Registrations | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0679 seconds · Archive