Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

SOTF outtakes, just some mindless fun...
Slayer
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 09:03 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

I think this is in the right place. Anyway, just as the title says, here you can post some outtakes/bloopers from scenes in the RP (for example, maybe a blooper of Cillian's first kill).
LadyMakaze
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 10:26 PM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

(Well why not? Here's an outtake on River's death :P)

River: *suddenly runs out of the house, wracked insanity, sprinting at top speed towards the woods* "I know a way! I know a way to make sure! To make sure...that no one will get us! It'll work, I promise you, follow me!"

Adam: Hey, wait, that's a danger zo-

River: *runs face first into a tree*

All present company: .....

-----

(and not really a blooper, but...I couldn't help :P)

“I always hated you… this is your punishment. The others like you are also going to meet their fates, so don’t feel alone. Others will be joining you soon.” Hawley whispered harshly, laughing once he finished. Placing a finger against trigger, once again giving a sharp smile at her before pulling back on the it.

As the shot went off, red paint sprayed forth from the pellet that had collided in the back of Helena's head. Hollow gasps admitting from her throat, as she fought to breathe. Her green eyes glared back at Hawley, now running off into the brush with a jubilant grin on his face. She swayed somewhat, back and forth before falling onto her side. Her hair was now drenched in paint.

"God, I hate paintball...." Helena muttered in a voice full of mutiny.

Hawley kept a cautious eye out for some of the more ambitious competitors as he wandered back to his hideout. Back in the shelter of the building, still smiling jubilantly, he took a long glance up at the ceiling of the clinic, “No. This game isn’t bad at all..."
Swoosh
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 10:49 PM

Unregistered

Aaahaha, man, I can tell this thread is going to be awesome. When I get a spurt of creativity I may post something here...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0230 seconds · Archive