Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A complete list of all weapons.
Queen Asshat
Posted: Oct 28 2005, 02:36 AM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

Well I think that it would be so awesome if we had a weapons list. It would be cool to know what weapons our characters can get (plus give us false hopes), and it wouldn't be to hard to do since Kaishi should already have a list since she rolls for them. So yeah... what is your opinion?
Kuze
Posted: Oct 28 2005, 02:45 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

*face palm*

well Kai is a SHE but i wont fault you for that because hell i messed that up as well awhile back

but i think Kai does that for a resion why i dont know...
Slayer
Posted: Oct 28 2005, 03:24 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

The fact that we don't know the list adds to the unpredictability factor. Random weapons are just less random if you know what you can get.
Queen Asshat
Posted: Oct 28 2005, 03:43 AM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

You are right in that sense but in another sense the fact that we know the weapons we could possibly get does not change the fact that they are chosen at random.

I mean we still can't predict what weapons we can get... unless you are a master of probablity and even then you wouldn't be able to guess your weapon exactly.

It is just a suggestion though.
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Oct 29 2005, 05:07 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Member No.: 38

I agree with slayer on this one, Its better to find out what weapons are still available when you get them, not knowing all the weapons will make it more fun. Who knows someone might get a rocket launcher? Lol :lol:
guitarjack87
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 03:52 AM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

I believe rocket launchers are on the list of banned weapons, along with light sabers and flamethrowers and such.
Albel Nox
Posted: Dec 1 2005, 07:29 PM

Sadistic Commander of the Black Brigade

Member No.: 46

At least we know that Smoke grenades and goggles arent very powerfull........ *weeps in a dark corner* But having a list is a faulty idea, I mean, I wouldn't want a faulty hope on something, besides..... it's not like we don't know what we can or can't have......
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Support/Suggestions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0251 seconds · Archive