Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

some other AU roleplay, i dont know what to put as a f'in title
Kaishi
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 10:15 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Sydney Morvran, age 29, rolled himself out of bed with a muffled yawn. It took a moment for him to get back to reality and realize that this wasn't his home in his Suburbs. From the looks of it, he must've crashed over at some kid's apartment after partying all night long. The only thing that didn't jive with that was that he never drank. He had a kid back home and a license to protect; he wasn't going to ruin it all by crashing his car into some pole.

He rubbed his face with his sleeve, and then walked out into the apartment hallway. He had expected to see hotel staff, ready to cater to his needs and ailments, but all he saw was a toughguy and some woman staring at a cassette player.

"Yo, howdy all!" Sydney grinned, acting like he had in his highschool years. "Do any of you know where the staff is? I want some answers, and I want them now." In his stupidness and ignorance, he failed to see the gun on the table and notice the micro-cassette in his pocket.
Kuze
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 01:24 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Kiyoko looked up to the new guy, like he was insane. Hotel staff, what did this look like the Hilton?.

"Havnt seen any hotel staff, but check your pockets, dont ask why but empty them. Also both of you put the contenets on the envolpoe onto the table."

Kiyoko said as she ejected her Microcasette from the player and set it next to the small key that she placed on the table erlier.

"also Introduce yourself, according to my tape were trapped on this floor unless..."

Kiyoko stopped herself short not wanting to tell the new arrival the situation herself.It was too glum for a happy-go-lucky guy like the new arrival.

(ooc when you play your tape you make up whats on it.i.e Jigsaw's instructions/rules)
Slayer
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 01:33 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

OOC: So I suppose mine would give a more specific version of the picture clue? Also, can the other characters hear what's said on one character's tape?
IC: A stern expression on his face, Jacob took the tape and put it into his microcassette.

"I'll try it next." he said, pressing "play". The same voice as before came on.

"Hello Jacob," it said this time,"Even though you're an officer of the law, you've always had a certain...cold streak in you. I can tell, you've always wanted to do unto others instead of always upholding peace. Well here's your chance. As the picture you recieved mentions, in the last apartment on this floor you'll find a lockbox with tools in it. Unfortunately, someone else has the key. You have to take it from them or you won't be able to get what you need." it finished, leaving Jacob with a very puzzled expression on his face.

"What in the hell...?"
Kuze
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 01:42 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

(ooc everyone who is consious at the time of the tape playing can hear it (I.E Sydney never heard what Kiyoko's tape said. But everyone heard Jacob's tape, and whatever you choose to do with the clue Slayer is your idea and yours alone and c'mon Kai, Maka Post for goodness skae)
LadyMakaze
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 01:37 AM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

Madelaine simply remained inside of her apartment room, absorbing every single word that came from the hallway. The tension grew thicker as yet another person emerged into the hallway. By now Madelaine was still unsure whether or not she should trust these people...

Well for now she was just going avoid any sort of company whatsoever until she could walk out into the hallway alone...

After all, these people might turn on her should the microcassette reveal what had been given to her.
riserugu
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 03:00 AM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

ooc;; So, As Jigsaw. I just make up the stuff that the players are caught in, what items they have, and such... o-o;;;;
Kuze
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 11:24 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

(ooc: Pretty much Riser, Pretty Much,. )
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 06:35 PM

Unregistered

OOC: can i play the morally sound detective on the trail of risersaw?
Kuze
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 08:06 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

(uhmm no... sorry but i cant actually let you because of the fact that you have no account.. and there is no such thing as a morally sound detective thats just an oxymoron..)
Slayer
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 08:07 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

OOC: Since when has the board allowed guest posting?
Kuze
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 08:10 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

(that is a very good question.. ask Kai)
Kaishi
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 08:23 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Member No.: 1

((OOC: Oopsey daisey. Forgot to lock this forum against Guests, I guess.

Shhhhh!!!))

Sydney looked at Kiyoko, studying both her and her words. Check your pockets and place the envelopes on the table? He scratched his neck, shooting the woman with looks of confusion. The one thing he had fully come to understanding with was her command for everyone to introduce themselves.

He was about to do just that when Jacob's microcassette started to play.

"Picture? Lockbox? Tools?" Alright, maybe this wasn't the hotel, afterall.
riserugu
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 09:06 PM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

ooc;; Risersaw? Heh. I like that. :D

But, meh. Just send me a PM whenever you need an idea Kuze. I idea have one ready, so yeah.
MooCow
Posted: Oct 31 2005, 01:12 AM

Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::

Member No.: 7

OOC: You guys that was me lmao... i was on a different comp and it sort of just let me post and by that time it was to late! Muahahahaha Risersaw... <3
Kuze
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 02:10 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Tayli...still no...)

Kiyoko glared at the new arrival while she inched her hand towards the revolver and the key she got. Gripping the revolver and grabbing the Key with her other hand, she turned away from the two men, facing the "Last apartment" (but she doesnt quite know it yet. :P).

"Listen I'm going to check out this apartment, Jacob get Mr. Very fucking confused to play his microcasette."

Kiyoko said as she walked over to the door and turned the knob, opening the door, and walking in.

"Oh and Jacob search the rest of the apartments for anything."

Kiyoko said closing the door behind her, and flipping the nearby light switch. Reveiling a large "X" in bright orange tape on the wall.

"..what the hell..."

Kiyoko walked over to the wall and peeled off the tape, to show a cracked part of the wall. Bringing the hand with the gun in it up, she slammed the hilt of the gun into the wall, only nudging it a little.

Bringing her hand back again, she continued to slam the hilt against the wall, producing little effect. She repeated the slamming, producing little effect untill 5 minutes later on her 18th attempt where a small hand sized hole was produced, tossing the gun onto the nearby bed, she shoved her hand into the hole in an attempt to remove more bricks.

Removing the bricks one by one, a large hole showed itself with a decent sized box was laying in the hole. leaning down she picked the box and walked over to the bed, where she placed it down and inspeted it.

The box was the box that they were looking for. The lockbox, what her luck. Holding her key, she unlocked the small brass lock on it , removed the lock and opened it. In the lockbox there was two cigarettes, a lighter, a small vial of a milky white liquid, with a skull and crossbones on the label, a mobile phone, a bullet and a note. Picking up the note she read it silently.

Shhh...

You can kill someone without a bullet, but heres one anyways.

"who the fuck..."

Kiyoko mumbled as she ripped the note up and hid it under the bed. Picking up thge Revolver she opened the frame and loaded the only bullet into the cylender, and closed it sheepishly. It would be a miricle if she even hit the broad side of a barn but a person, It's probibally not going to happen.

The Liquid, and the Cigarettes, maybe there was a smoker in the group. Kiyoko opened the vial and picked up one of the cigarettes, diping one end after another carefully, and repeating for the other cigarette. Sliding the Vial under the bed, she closed and relocked the box.

"maybe they wont know that the box was messed with."

(There two days of work FINISHED w00t! my hands hurt... oh and Maka, Slayer, and Kai anything that happens during that post just have Kiyoko blatently ignore it.)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other RPing | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0291 seconds · Archive