Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

some other AU roleplay, i dont know what to put as a f'in title
Kuze
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 11:13 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

a clue to find other tools to eliminate the others
Slayer
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 11:20 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

OOC: Thought so. I'll start in a few minutes (RL, do you think I'd waste the RP time?).
Kuze
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 11:58 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

(heh nice one Slayer(I honestly mean that in the best way) Anyways I'll start now)

"Where am I? I'm not in my apartment anymore, my bed's not this stiff"

Kiyoko rubbed her face as she woke up in a pitch black room on some sort of matress, the matress felt like a large slab of rock.

Reaching around, she felt a lamp, and its switch. Turning it on she saw a door and a fairly bare room. Feeling around, she saw that she was still wearing what she wore when she passed out from exhaustion, a blue tee-shirt enblazened with the infamous "Blue scrren of Death" Text, and a plain pair of jeans.

Looking up above the door there was a fairly new Digital clock with the time 23:00(or 11:00 PM).

Standing up, Kiyoko walked to the door and turned the dorrhandle, slightly peering out into the hallway, seeing a table with a gun and some sort of a tape player.

an Eerie silence floated through the hallway like a cheesy horror film.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Kiyoko inquired in her normally quiet voice with semi-thick asian accent.
Slayer
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 12:14 AM

OOC: Alright, I know nothing of Jigsaw's movie personality, so the clue won't be that good, but here's my post. By the way, would it be godmoding for Jacob to have kevlar (since that would be part of his uniform)?
IC: Jacob moaned in pain as he woke up, rubbing the back of his head (which was throbbing with pain, almost as if he had been beaten with a blunt object). Looking around the room he was in, he arched an eyebrow in confusion. He then took the chance to look himself over and found that, although his shoes and gun were gone, he was stil in his police uniform (he didn't know, but he was pretty sure his Kevlar vest was still under his shirt).

"Where the hell's my gun? Or my shoes, for that matter?" he muttered as he heard the voice calling out from the hall. Realizing there was an envelope nearby, he opened it. A microcasette and a picture fell out, the picture having some writing on the back. After bending over and picking up the picture, he turned it over to read the writing.

"At the final apartment on the floor, you shall find what you need." it said (or something like it, Jacob's vision was kinda hazy for some reason.). Looking up at the voice, he opened the door and looked in the voice's direction to see a girl (who appeared to be Asian) on the other side of a table that had a .357 revolver on it. Walking towards the table, he nodded.

"Hello. I'm Jacob Starr. Who are you? Do you know why we're here?" he asked her, having forgotten to play the microcasette he had.
Kuze
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 12:35 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

(ooc yeah i kind of would be because your character should have been off duty I.E no kevlar Sorry Slayer)

Kiyoko walked out of the apartment she was in and walked up to the table were then man who introduced himself as Jacob was standing.

"My, name is Kiyoko Asakawa, and no i dont know whats going on here but the Gun and the Tape player may hold some answers.."

Kiyoko spoke as she realized that there was something pressing down on her thigh. reaching into her pocket and pulling out a envelope with her name on it, in Black marker, ripping open one end and pouring it out into her hand a Microcasette and a small key tumbled out into her palm.

"What the hell is this..."

Kiyoko said holding up the microcasette with a label saying PLAY ME.

"Do you think there are others here, and what the hell is the gun for"

Picking up the revolver, she opened the cylender to see that it was empty.

"no...ammo, than why is it here."
Slayer
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 12:37 AM

OOC: Alright, I'll have it so he finds out he didn't have his Kevlar on, okay?
IC: "No idea. If you think it'll help, play the tape." Jacob answered, still not sure where he was (even though his vision was clearing up).
LadyMakaze
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 12:43 AM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

The unfamiliar room came into focus as Madelaine Shirohara finally awoke from her induced slumber. She never remembered entering this building, let alone falling asleep in a place like this... Everything that happened before she had fallen asleep (or unconcious, perhaps?) seemed to have escaped her.

Feeling terribly confused, and somewhat worried, she looked about her surroundings, gradually getting up.

She noticed an envelope drop to the floor. Picking it up, she was surprised to feel that it was somewhat bulky in shape, as though several objects were contained within it. She carefully opened it, and just barely caught the small cylindral objects spilling out.

How strange. Were they...bullets?

There was also a microcassette inside. Sliding the handful of bullets and the microcassette carefully in the pocket of her skirt, she made her way to the only door in sight, peeking carefully through the doorway, feeling hesitant about approaching the two others who were gathered about the table for some reason...
Kuze
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 12:53 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Kiyoko placed the revolver down as she picked up the Microcassette player, sliding her tape into the microcasette recorder . she closed the microcassette player and pressed the play button.

"Hello, Kiyoko..."

A garbled voice came out of the player.

"For years now you wasted your life infront of the computer, now i'll make you wish you spent more time living your life.

The key you have opens a lockbox in one of the apartments. You have 12 hours to kill everyone else on this floor, if you dont the only door leading out will seal itself shut and this floor will be your tomb along with anyone else still alive."

The tape has ended abruptly with Kiyoko's mouth agape in shock at what she had to do to survive.

"Who is this crazy fucker, and why does he want me to kill."
LadyMakaze
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 01:31 AM

Savage Intent.

Member No.: 32

Madelaine kept herself more or less completely hidden behind the doorway as she listened to the tape, first with curiosity, then with horror. At first she couldn't believe it....for sure it just had to be some incredibly sick joke, right?

But somehow, Madelaine was forced to accept that it was all true. After all, the gun on the table confirmed it that much, as did the bullets in her pocket.

Questions began to run through her head as she struggled to think rationally. How many people were in this building? Did they have weapons as well? What if she took the gun? Should she use it?

No way...she thought to herself, feeling terrified at the very thought. But then again...would the others be willing to kill?

Deciding to lie low, at least for a little while, eavesdropping upon the two, she remained carefully hidden behind the room, feeling for the bullets inside her pocket.
riserugu
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 07:23 PM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

ooc;; Ooo. Meh, I love the Saw movie. :D

If no one else around wants, I'll be happy to take the spot as Jigsaw. I could use Blaine, but he'd have to be twicked a bit in the personailty department.

Unless of course I can think of another of my characters to use, but Blaine seems at best at the moment.
Sephy
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 07:30 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

(OOC: Can we take Dai out of this game? i'm really sick at the moment and not up to RPing, hopefully i'll be beter in a few more days...I didn't knwo this thing was gonna start so soon, but I told Kuze I was sick and couldn't rp *glares at Kuze*)
Slayer
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 07:32 PM

OOC: Speaking of which, what kind of tools would be acceptable to find in the hinted area in Jacob's clue, Kuze? I doubt you'd want him finding a knife or something.
Kuze
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 08:13 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

(ok

Riser yes you may use Blaine as Jigsaw

Slayer scence your clue leads to the lockbox that Kiyoko has the key for ill fill in what items are in there

and Sephy alright, alright ill take Dai out but he goes streight into the next avalable one, after your better...)

d0ddi0slave
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 08:15 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Member No.: 29

I'll put in a character if y'all want...

Name: Arturo Villamor
Maritial Status: Single
Addictions: Alcohol
Other: Will occasionally go long periods without sleeping, very mellow.
Slayer
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 08:22 PM

OOC: Got it. I'll post IC when I think of one.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other RPing | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0415 seconds · Archive