Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

 Selene arrives.
Girl##
Posted: Jun 28 2005, 10:02 AM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 7
Member No.: 11
Joined: 23-June 05



Selene had no idea how long she had been running, her eye sight had juast barely returned but her ears were ringing and her legs were aching from stumbling so much. She had been running entirely randomly in an aimless fashion but now as she regained her senses she suddenly realised she was out of the coppice. In fact she couldnt even see the coppice, but what she could see however, right in front of her sticking out like some ghastly potrusion from the earth was the lighthouse.

Selene was still afraid and she might as well have be unarmed, so she did the most sensible thing she could think of, and run into the unlocked light house. Now at least she felt a little safer, hopefully no one would find her. With this thought in mind she sat down, opened her bag and began to eat her bread, not even noticing it was stale.

((OOC: Continued from the Starting Point For Girl #4 topic.))
Top
guitarjack87
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 05:24 PM


This is the field where soul meets body


Group: Members
Posts: 400
Member No.: 25
Joined: 30-June 05



Garrett dreamed of a concert. He was in front of a thousand screaming fans, singing Red Flame's best song. As the song ended he threw up his arms and fell to his knees, completely exausted. As he kneeled in this position, he noticed a man in the front of the pit. A dark, grinning man. Garretts eyes widened in suprise as the man pulled a bottle out from behind him, the cloth already lit. A moltov cocktail. Garrett could hear the crowd again, they were laughing at him. He fell backwards and scrambled away in an awkward crabwalk, spinning around to push himself up. For some reason he slipped, and the stage tilted, sending him sliding back towards the man. The man threw the bottle at him, and it landed directly on his chest, breaking and igniting the potent fluid. Garrett let out an inhuman scream as he smelled the sweet smell of burning flesh.
Im burning, Im burning, Help Me!!!
Garrett opened his eyes, feeling the burning sensation on his chest. He scrambled up against the nearest tree and brushed off the red ants that had been crawling all over him.
This is definatly the last time I camp outside.
He looked around, seeing for the first time the coppace of trees that surrounded him. "Where am I?" He said to no one in perticular, surveying the area. He stood up, and as he did, everything came back
the man, the building, the game, I have to kill people! My dad did this to me. To teach me a lesson. A fucking lesson!
He held his head in both hands as he remembered the entire thing. He slowly regained his composure, and suddenly realized he was quite hungry. He picked up the pack that was sitting next to him and pulled out a piece of bread and one bottle of water.
Have to save this.. dont know how long Im going to be here..
He walked as he ate, wandering through a slightly forested area. As he moved, he noticed that he was skirting a coast of some kind, and could occasionally see portions of a large body of water. As he crested a hill, he saw a large building jutting upward, sitting on the edge of a rock precipice. He moved towards the building, scrambling from tree to tree as he neared. As he got close, he saw a girl enter the large building, which he now recognized to be a lighthouse. Garrett sat down to ponder his next move, placing the bread and water back into his pack as he did so.
A girl...definalty a better ally then a guy...Girls go to the bathroom three at a time, So being alone is never a good option for one...Maybe she is crazy...
Garrett got up, deciding to approach the light house. No one ever gets anywhere with out gambling a little
He then thought of something. If the girl was a threat, he should probobly check what he had to use to defend himself. He reached into his pack and pulled out a crossbow and a number of bolts for it. He armed the bow and placed several more bolts at the ready in the nocks. He then began to near the lighthouse, using his same methodical approach. Moving from tree to tree, nearing the area in front of the building.
He reached the door, which was still ajar, and pushed it open. He immediatly spoke out
"Hello, I saw you run in here, I want you to know that I am not here to kill you," He placed the crossbow down in front of him for emphasis.
"Please, I am as afraid as you are, I just want someone to talk to."

Top
Girl##
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 07:07 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 7
Member No.: 11
Joined: 23-June 05



Selene was shocked at her foolishness, not bothering to fasten the door was a stupid mistake. She wouldnt be so stupid again. The person at the door was a guy, and he was armed with a crossbow. He had put it down but could clearly get to it before she could if this meeting became hostile. It looked like Garrett, she didnt really know him and she had never trusted guys very much anyway. But either way her axe was no match for his crossbow, so trying to reach some sort of peace was her only option. Nevertheless, she tucked her axe away safely into her skirt, and covered it with his shirt.

'Come in if you must, but take the bolts out of your crossbow.'
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 4 2005, 06:23 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



OOC: Coming from "Starting point for boy #6": http://s10.invisionfree.com/SurvivalOfTheF...owtopic=60&view
IC: After refilling his water bottles at the river, Jacob headed back into the island since Uriel had not bothered him. After some time walking, Jacob looked ahead and saw a lighthouse. He knew the place could serve some purposes, he'd have to kill his classmates (which he actually had no problem with, other than it was illegal) to get off this island and find that bastard "Mr. Danya", and it was likely some were holing themselves up there. It might also be a good place to rest until it was made a Danger Zone. After quickly reviewing the pros and cons (the only one of which was that he might be outnumbered or one would have a gun, which he needed anyway) of going in after the boy with a crossbow he just saw and anyone els in there, he headed for the lighthouse with knife in hand.
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 6 2005, 12:24 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



(Coming from: Starting Point For B06)

Uriel quickly climbed into a nearby tree and looked at his target.
He could see people moving around in the lighthouse, but what disturbed him the most
Was the little boy that walked towards the front door.
He was armed with something, a knife maybe ?
Uriel bowed his head down and started another conversation with the almighty.
What is my purpose here father?
Will they follow me, and aid me on my holy quest?
Or are these the unclean, those who I have to purify ?
Suddenly, a loud noise distracted him.
God, what does it take to pray in silence?
The witch hunter looked back up and saw that something happened at the lighthouse.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 6 2005, 01:06 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



OOC: I don't know what you call big, but 6'1 is hardly little.
IC: Jacob turned around after hearing a voice. "Who's there?" After peering into the forest for a time, he cursed to himself about hearing things and went back to the lighthouse door.
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 6 2005, 05:29 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



ooc: 16 isn't grown up yet, so you're still a little boy ;)

ic:
he heard me ?
heh, I guess this could get interesting.
uriel took his stuff and climbed down the tree.
then he turned his back to the lighthouse and walked as silent
as he could in the opposite direction.

when he was certain that he couldn't be heard anymore,
he looked at his map again.
sneaking around the lighthouse shouldn't be to hard.
another 10 minutes went by while he walked to the back of the lighthouse.
just as I thought, uriel said to himself.
every house has it's back door.
the witch hunter ran towards the huge, white building.
with the words " forgive me father" uriel opened the door
and entered a small room.
a quick check on his surroundings made sure that he was alone in something that looked like a kitchen.
So far so good, he thought.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 7 2005, 12:56 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



OOC: I'm not here to argue, but by that logic, you're also a little boy.
IC: Jacob went in though the main entrance, knife in hand. But surprisingly, nobody was there. To say he was surprised would be an understatement, more like baffled. He knew he had heard voices, and that someone had been following him.
"Am I already going insane?" after asking himself that, Jacob started to search the lighthouse more thouroughly.
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 7 2005, 06:52 AM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



ooc: you're right, we are all little boys :P .
now let's close this arguement before it gets to freaky.

Uriel opened a second door, and entered the main hallway.
should he run up the stairs and hide like a coward, or open another door.
the sound of footsteps made his decision.
he opened the third door and looked at one of his classmates :
Jacob Starr.
This giant could be useful.
Greetings, Jacob.
I hope your not planning to use that knife ?
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 7 2005, 06:58 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"If you don't try to use that wrench on me, I won't use my knife on you. Were you the one who was following me just earlier?" Jacob answered and asked as he looked into Uriel's eyes. Jacob knew that Uriel was a force to be reckoned with when it came to close-quarters combat, and Jacob was not intending to test his blade on Uriel yet.
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 7 2005, 09:21 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



you"re right.
but we have more important things to talk about.
i suppose that even you can sense the demons that hold this island in their grip.
former classmates, possesed by the deciples of satan.
and it is my task to cleanse this island, and return it to it's former glory.
but i will need help on this holy quest.
i must say that you don't look as faithfull as you should,
but i'm sure that u will be a huge help.
so, my friend, will you join me ?
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 01:25 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



Jacob sheathed his knife as he looked at Uriel. "Uriel, I always thought you took christianity too far. To be frank, at times it made me ashamed to be a Christian. But I agree with you, we will do better as allies than as enemies. I will join you. For now." after agreeing to Uriel, Jacob extended his hand to his classmate.
Top
NyteDarkness
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 05:04 AM


Inactivity Queen


Group: Members
Posts: 70
Member No.: 30
Joined: 6-July 05



Boy #7, River Garraty, jolted awake with a start. Man, he must;ve been hit in the head pretty darn hard. What happened? Did he fall down the stairs at school? Was he injured on the airplane? It was all a blur to him. His vision slowly began to recover, he saw he was outside, and as he tried to move he noticed he also appeared to be in a bush. Who would throw him outside? He jolted upwards as he remembered what happened. Something about killing his classmates, a 'Survival of the Fittest" act, or something like that. Was it a joke? He saw a large bag next to him. Ah, yes, that's where his weapon was. Er, was supposed to be anyways.

He rummaged through his bag, he found water, bread(very hard, awful looking bread, anyways) and...something else. That must be his weapon. He pulled it out. He stared for a few seconds in disbelif. There, in his hand was a bright yellow plastic hammer, like the kind children use to pound in different shapes into the correct holes in those playsets children always seemed to have at least one of. Alright, this had to be a joke now, he thought, staring at the hammer, the obnoxious looking happy face imprinted into one end of the hammer staring back at him.

He wiped some leaves and twigs off himself, and looked around. A lighthouse? That would be a good place to hide, perhaps there were other people in there already. He walked towards the door, about to knock as he still saw the plastic hammer in his hand. He put it back in his bag, no one needed to see that, he'd be laughed out for sure. He tried to sound as normal as possible, sounding too confident would make anyone inside nervous.

"Is anybody in there?" he knocked.
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 10:20 AM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



Just when Uriel and Jacob shook hands,
A loud knock filled the main entrance.
Is anybody in here ?
With pipe wrench in hand, uriel slowly walked towards the door and opened it.
Proof that you are not possessed by a demon and you shall live.
If you cannot do this, you will be seen as a follower of the dark lord
And I will be forced to exorcise you.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 10:22 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



Jacob mumbled something about tactlessness as he walked ot the door, knife out. "And how is he supposed to do that?"
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lighthouse | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0284 seconds · Archive