Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


 

 Starting point for boy#16
Sephy
Posted: Jun 28 2005, 09:11 AM


The admin's favourite sextoy.


Group: Members
Posts: 694
Member No.: 18
Joined: 26-June 05



Daisuke's eyes opened slowly 'what the?' blinking as his eyes got accustomed to the light,
he looked around, he was near..'a well? This looks like something out of a low budget horror movie' .Now he remembered after he'd been forced to watch that video he'd been gassed and dumped here,on an island full of strangers, his sarcastic side couldn't help but find it amusing 'look ma' i'm on TV! A Prime Time snuff movie!'

Sitting himself up he spotted the green kit bag next to him, he picked it up, glancing around again opening his kit, the first thing he noticed was the black and brown handle of 'a gun? I dunno hwo to use one of.. well, least I didn't get a fork or something, didn't they say something about a...manual?' He lfited the booklet from his kit, glancing at the other contents of the kit 'I'd be better off using this bread as a weapon.' his sarcastic side chimed in helpfully.

standing himself up, the kit on his right shoulder, he glanced around himself for some better cover 'there.' diving into some nearby bushes, he picked up the manual again, ignoring the pages on the SOTF ACT, he turned straight to the instructions on using his weapon
'I don't wanna have to use this thing, well unless it to shove up that bastard's nose' he smirked inwardly as he pictured Mr Danya begging for mercy, he scolded himself inwardly, he had more important things to do..like survive for one. Then he'd figure out how to pay those bastards back for throwing him into this sick 'program'
Top
MooCow
Posted: Jun 29 2005, 06:35 PM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



The boy hadn't seen him yet. He had been standing there in plain sight, but somehow the boy hadn't seen him. Of course the fact that all of them we're caught in the middle of one of the most horrific contests of all time may have had something to do with it. Aiden pondered approaching the boy. He didn't know him. They didn't go to the same school. Still Aiden didn't want to die, and he was sure this boy didn't either. Maybe they could team up and work for survival. Then again there was always the possibility that he, Daisuke, was playing to win. Knowing there was strength in numbers however, and that he may as well have been dead anyway, Aiden took the chance and approached...

"Excuse me," he called hoping not to startle him.
Top
Lien
Posted: Jun 30 2005, 02:35 AM


;_;


Group: Guide Moderator
Posts: 659
Member No.: 15
Joined: 25-June 05



((Continued from: Starting Point: G02))

She saw a boy standing with his back facing her. Her instincts told her to prepare for anything, and when she heard him call to another her hand was on her gun. She cocked the hammer with her thumb and had the small barrel aimed right at his heart.

"Friend or foe? I have my sights on you. Turn around slow, and don't make any sudden moves."

Her heart was racing at this moment, wondering if she would have the guts to pull the trigger on her classmate. What would it mean for her, if she survived this whole ordeal? The thought passed quickly, as she knew that this person would react soon. It would be detrimental for her to be paying attention.

Her finger was ready, her breathing controlled, and her eyes boring into the target. She hoped he would cooperate.
Top
Sephy
Posted: Jun 30 2005, 11:08 AM


The admin's favourite sextoy.


Group: Members
Posts: 694
Member No.: 18
Joined: 26-June 05



Daisuke's head shot up, startled as he heard someone call his name ~great start Dai, you've been here 10 minutes and already got yourself spotted~ he recognised the boy that had called his name "Aiden?"

Then he heard the girls voice, saw the glint of the gun she was holding ~damn, what do I do now? Well, there's no way i'm cowing down to those sick government bastards~

he remembered the gun in his pack..she was focusing on the other boy..he'd probably be able to get a shot off before she realised, but what if he missed? Was she playing or not..?

He decided to keep his mouth shut for the moment, his hand finding its way on top of his pack, just in case
Top
MooCow
Posted: Jun 30 2005, 06:58 PM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



"Wait just a minute," Aiden said putting his hands up, "I'm not playing. Please point that thing somewhere else before this ends in something we all regret. Please..."

Aiden was scared.
Top
Lien
Posted: Jun 30 2005, 08:04 PM


;_;


Group: Guide Moderator
Posts: 659
Member No.: 15
Joined: 25-June 05



Umi blinked a moment in surprise. She had expected almost everyone to have given up to what the man had wanted, and at this apparent fear in his eyes she felt softened. She knew she couldn't pull the trigger on him.

However, there was still the person he was calling to.

"Tell your friend to come where I can see him. Now!" Umi called, taking a step closer to the boy. He was in her class, but she couldn't remember his name.

She could still see the fear in his eyes.
Top
Sephy
Posted: Jun 30 2005, 10:00 PM


The admin's favourite sextoy.


Group: Members
Posts: 694
Member No.: 18
Joined: 26-June 05



Not wanting to endanger Aiden and possibly himself without a reason Daisuke slowly came out of the bushes, pack on his shoulder, "don't shoot, i'm here, i'm not playing"
Top
MooCow
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 02:33 PM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



"Listen Umi, right," Aiden began as Daisuke emerged from the shadows with both hands in the air, "I know this situation feels hopeless. I know that everyone must be thinking that killing is the only option in this game but... there has to be another way. No system is perfect. If we get enough trustworthy minds working together maybe we can find a way to beat these assholes at their own game. The only thing I ask is that you trust." Tossing the girl his gun, he waited to see whether she would shoot him into bullet ridden oblivion, or perhaps forge an alliance for peace. He knew this was stupid, hell he was scared out of his mind and this girl could probably see this. He knew he was playing one pair of twos after the other, but it was a risk he couldn't afford not to take. One mind alone would be useless against the terrorists, but several... Aiden wasn't so sure. "Please..."

Please...
Top
Lien
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 05:25 PM


;_;


Group: Guide Moderator
Posts: 659
Member No.: 15
Joined: 25-June 05



Umi couldn't help but smile at the boy trying to 'negotiate' with her as she had already made up her mind. She wasn't going to hurt anyone, but she wasn't going to let her guard down so that she could be killed.

She picked up the boy's gun as she saw Daisuke with his hands in the air, placing her own gun back in her pocket. She took care to remember the gun was cocked.

"Just making sure you're both safe to be around. Apparently you both aren't playing either," she stated as she came closer to them, "Would this be odd in suggesting a pact?"

Umi handed the boy back his gun, then continued. "I remember you, Daisuke, but... what is your name again?" she asked the other whom she handed the gun back to.
Top
MooCow
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 06:15 PM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



Letting out a sigh of mass relief, Aiden smiled at the girl, "I'm Aiden, Aiden Ambrose."

He paused.

"I'm so glad you aren't playing. A pact is what we definately need. I think perhaps we should find some place safe where we can think things over... at least until the first announcement. Then we'll know how serious this is."

He shook he hand. It was good to have a friend... no two friends. Especially in a game where everyone was out to kill you.

"Any suggestions?"
Top
Sephy
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 07:31 PM


The admin's favourite sextoy.


Group: Members
Posts: 694
Member No.: 18
Joined: 26-June 05



Daisuke shrugged "I just woke up here...2 inches to the left and i've have woken up in a well" he didn't mention his weapon, he wasn't going to just hand it over, even if he didn't know how to use it, the girl..what was her name? ~Ami, Omi? ah Umi, thats it~ might.

(Continued in: On Their Way)
Top
Lien
Posted: Jul 2 2005, 02:46 AM


;_;


Group: Guide Moderator
Posts: 659
Member No.: 15
Joined: 25-June 05



"Well, Aiden, Daisuke," she addressed them both, "I haven't seen anyone else around here, but if you think there's a safer place we can take our chances there. Do any of you know how to shoot?"

Umi kept quiet about her experience, lest they might feel threatened. It would probably be a downfall if they thought she was too powerful to be kept alive. This game, they weren't playing either, but at the same time they were just as scared as she was. They weren't playing on a level, but they were still in it.

She put her hands in her back pockets, her eyes on the ground. The sounds around her were calming, but she was focusing more on a sound of another's presence. This area seemed too open. Her face flashing a bit of recognition, she grabbed her kit and pulled out the map.

"There's a forest," she said looking up from the map, "nearby here. Anyone think that would be a safe place to be for now?"
Top
MooCow
Posted: Jul 2 2005, 03:15 PM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



"Well I can honestly say I've never used one of these things," Aiden began refering to his gun.

"To tell you both the truth I was thinking we should stronghold a building of sorts for the time being... there's a clinic on the map some 100 yards from here, through the forest you just mentioned... it will probably have food and medicine we might need later on. And beds."

Having always been one for democracy, he waited for his companions input.
Top
Lien
Posted: Jul 3 2005, 02:03 AM


;_;


Group: Guide Moderator
Posts: 659
Member No.: 15
Joined: 25-June 05



"The hospital," Umi said aloud, seeming in thought. Would that place be safe? Chances are people would look to there specifically for supplies....

However, from what Aiden so wonderfully informed her of was that not many knew how to operate a gun. She was satisfied in the thought that she could at least defend herself on this place.

"Let's go as soon as we can while we still have time. Anything you think we need right now, Aiden?"

((Continued in On Their Way))
Top
MooCow
Posted: Jul 3 2005, 03:52 AM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



"Well...," Aiden said, "no not really."

There were several moments of silence. You could even hear a pin drop.

"I suppose we should make for the building then," Daisuke suggested.

Umi seemed satisfied. It was set.

And so, the three companions set out through the forest in hopes of reaching their intended destination in one piece. They were an interesting band of unlikely heroes. One thing was for certain. They were friends until the end now. An end they all hoped would come many years from this confrontation by the well where it had all began.

"I'm glad we could trust eachother," Aiden smiled at Umi.



CONTINUED IN 'On Their Way (Daisuke, Umi, and Aiden)': http://s10.invisionfree.com/SurvivalOfTheF...owtopic=91&st=0
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Well | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0946 seconds · Archive