Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (19) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Introduce Yourself..., ...
ZigZaggerty
Posted: Feb 24 2006, 10:13 PM

Janitor Victim

Group: Members
Member No.: 78

I'm still here, I'm just biding my time until v2.

I'm fourteen, and the school crazy. Most people are afraid of me >:D
I'm an avid RPer, and I'm Canadian! That's it for me, other than all that I'm not that interesting.
yakusoku92
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 05:35 AM

Playing

Member No.: 89

call me yakusoku or whatever you wish just make sure it isnt anything negative. i'm waiting for v2 i hope v1 ends soon so i can start RPing.

i'm a music fan well i'm into mostly Jpop and Kpop and I'm Canadian too.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 05:36 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Canadians = fucking rule.

Just, um, thought I'd pop that in there.
riserugu
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 06:08 AM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

O8

Goodness, the Canadians are starting to take over the board. Just used to be Maka and Dodd... now look where's it going. ;)

Ah, joking. Love ya'll, even if you did beat Russia in hockey.
*shakesfist*
:D!
Slayer
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 06:12 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

There's still only four of them. I agree though, Canada's great. I might move there if I can get through all that paperwork (even then, I'd need a hell of a lot of research if the Canadian immigration tests are anything like the American ones).
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 06:25 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Riser = OUCH...;)

I wasn't too affected, like the rest fo the country cuz I didn't see a single damn game.
riserugu
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 06:39 AM

just another daydream...

*shrug* I watched when I could I saw the women's game where we lost to Canada, and then the men's game where we beat Sweden. That's about it... I enjoy the figure staking more. XD

And let's hope to become a citizen of Canada isn't anything like the one in the US (my friend told me it was hell) then again, the one in the UK isn't that fun to go through, though I don't have to wait as long as someone else because I'm married to a person with UK citizenship; but pretty much have have to hold a indefinite leave to remain in the UK, legally live here for three years, been outside the UK for no more than 90-days in a one year period, take that Life in the United Kingdom test or go to combined English langage and citizenship classes. But because I have no time to go to classes, I'm taking my test in April. And from what I hear they're some random questions like.

-Who is the prime minister?
-How do you pay a phone bill?
-What does it mean to be a good neighbour?
Putting firecrackers in thier mailbox is probably not the answer they're looking for with this question, if I'm asked it.
-How did the United Kingdom come about?
-When was Britain last invaded?
-When was the Act of Union?
Sephy
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 01:51 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

O_O *pets Riser* I'm English and I can only answer the first one of those questions...

How do you pay a phone bill?
What does it mean to be a good neighbour?

When your neighbour pays your phone bill they're a good neighbour :D

Man..it should be questions like "3 reasons why Chavs are the scum of the earth"
or simply "Do you hate Chavs and think England is the best football team?"
If Yes-you're in!
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 04:03 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Member No.: 38

They should give it a bit of a BR theme. If you cant hunt down and kill a chav in the wilderness with nothing but a safety pin.....Your in.
Swoosh
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 04:21 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (riserugu @ Feb 25 2006, 07:39 AM)
the one in the UK isn't that fun to go through

Hahaha, my friend Safa just did that test. (she's from Iraq). Apparently they asked her stuff about what was on Corraination Street. x___X

Some of the questions they asked I didn't have a clue though. When DID we last get invaded? 1940, around that time, ne?
Megami
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 04:23 PM

Princess of Highland

Member No.: 71

I have a better question: why does it matter? S'not like you're being occupied now or anything, is it? Especially on ours, it asks questions that half of the American population probably doesn't know.
Slayer
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 04:36 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

Hey, with the current state of things, I don't blame them from trying to keep Americans out.
riserugu
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 04:47 PM

just another daydream...

Actually abou the invasion question, when I ask one of the teachers about it they said that the last time Britain was invaded was in 1066, although, there was a failed invasion in 1797 in Fishguard by French forces.

I'm just like... right.

Though I've been reading up about this test, and it said some guy had suggested that people from ethnic minorities in Britain should not be considered truly British until they supported the England cricket team, as opposed to the country of their or their ancestors' birth.

Does Russia even have a cricket team? *ponderponder*
Swoosh
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 05:01 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (riserugu @ Feb 25 2006, 05:47 PM)
Actually abou the invasion question, when I ask one of the teachers about it they said that the last time Britain was invaded was in 1066, although, there was a failed invasion in 1797 in Fishguard by French forces.

I'm just like... right.

Though I've been reading up about this test, and it said some guy had suggested that people from ethnic minorities in Britain should not be considered truly British until they supported the England cricket team, as opposed to the country of their or their ancestors' birth.

Does Russia even have a cricket team? *ponderponder*

Hahaha. Wales doesn't have a cricket team. Why should I support a team of filthy foreigners? People'd start thinking I was actually English myself!

Think it's about time that people realised that British =/= English. *growls*

And dude, didn't WW2 count as some sort of invasion? Surely...
Sephy
Posted: Feb 25 2006, 07:46 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Maybe they meant Succesful invasion o_o

Coranation Street? seriously? XD i'd fail at a UK citizenship test

Britain should not be considered truly British until they supported the England cricket team, as opposed to the country of their or their ancestors' birth.

I don't support the English cricket team, I think the onyl thing you need to do to be british is to be able to make a good cup of tea :P
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (19) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2160 seconds · Archive