Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 arrival
riserugu
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 09:36 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Fred kept an eye on that was happening, blinking lightly at the sudden change in personailty from Eddie. "Oi, mate. Calm down a bit would 'ya, we don't need any reason for anyone to start shooting, oright?"

Sighing a little, he sifting his form a little. Holding Heather like this was getting tiring, "Let's just all go in and sit down, oright?"

Standing offset from the group, Glenn lightly watched as the young woman that had come up to the them. Begun sneezing, eyes clearly watering in the passing moments.

Reaching a hand into the pocket of his pants, he removed some of the tissues from the small pack he had brought with him on the plane. Stepping toward her, he smiled lightly holding it out. "Here, you'll need these a lot more than me."
Top
Swoosh
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 09:55 PM


Unregistered









((man, I know I should wait, but there's no word for how bored I am right now.))

She didn't even see the boy come near her, she was too busy wiping her eyes, so it came as somewhat of a shock when she heard a voice nearby.

Who is that? She jumped and stepped backwards instincively. The voice didn't seem to be offering up any sort of threat, but there was no question that it had made her nervous. Wiping her eyes furiously, she saw a blurred figure before her. She couldn't see perfectly, but he seemed to be offering her some tissues. He wanted to help her?... why? No one had ever wanted to try and help her before... what did he want?...

Jesus, what happened to the 'new Mallory?' The one that was friendly and co-operative and all that jazz?

Squinting and smiling, she took the tissues out of the boy's outstretched hand. "Thanks," she managed to say before letting out another sneeze.

She was well aware of how loud her sneezes were, but it wasn't like she was bothered about attracting attention; it seemed the whole island was present outside the hospital.
Top
MooCow
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 05:50 PM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



Aiden was feeling weak again. He decided Dai might need some help in the negotiations.

"Listen everyone," Aiden said hoarsly, "we can get out of here... all of us..."

He stopped talking and rumaged in his bag for paper and a pen.

'First of all, they can hear and see everything. If they are really broadcasting this too the states then we can figure out a way to reach the people over there... if we can somehow figure out how to communicate with anyone, they might be able to hack into the terrorists system and disable our coullars... after that it'll be up to us to get the hell out of here... supposedly there are fan websites going up everywhere about us... so we use this to our advantage... I don't doubt they are keeping tabs on us and the fans so for good measure we're gonna have to communicate with these people in a way they wont pick up on. A foreign language would be stupid... sorry Dai but no Japanese... I though about something like wing dings font being copied to a word doc and translated to a decipherable font, but that's to risky... a click and switch and boom we're gone... what I'm thinking.. I saw this is a book once... messages was hidden in grammar and spelling errors... if we make it discreet then they'll never think anything of it... we'll pretend to be just another fan. It's not a perfect plan, but we can tweak it... anyone have any suggesttions?'
Top
Theseus
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 09:39 PM


There are many sides to a story


Group: Moderators
Posts: 299
Member No.: 34
Joined: 29-July 05



(I hope you were talking to everyone here)


Jeremy paused....he was paying attention to Aiden. Looking at the paper....read it....then just looked at the boy. Glancing to Fred, then to Glenn, then to Heather he didn't know what to do. This was the first escape attempt he's hear of yet, and it seemed pretty plausible. But was it? When Jeremy first got here survival was his first thought, he thought he found that when he met up with Fred. But now there is the possibility of escape that has been introduced.

Jeremy stood there in the silence....thinking of the possibilities....
Top
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 08:35 PM


Such a shame that I didn't know by now


Group: 20
Posts: 1,316
Member No.: 29
Joined: 2-July 05



"Too much of a fucking longshot, if you ask me."

Eddie shook his head. While it was a great idea, to him there was no hope unless one of them could figure out how to get the collars off. The collars were what was holding them all prisoner. As soon as the collars came off, then their government would be able to come in and rescue them all in one fell swoop.

"Unless we get these collars off, we're fucked. They press one button and we all explode. We get these off, and then they can press that button all they want, it won't matter."

Top
MooCow
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 01:30 AM


Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::


Group: Members
Posts: 284
Member No.: 7
Joined: 22-June 05



Irritated at the two boys urges to vocalize their opinions on the idea, Aiden cast them a death stare and continued to write.

'We're screwed if they think for one minute that we are up to something or have any chance at pulling this off. Eddie if I know anything about you and I'm not underestimating you, you can get these things off. Dai I trust you to be with me all the way on this. Miranda, you're a fighter if I've ever known one... the rest of you, we need you guys. I need to know if you are all in. There's no turning back once this starts. This is the alpha and the omega... nothing will ever be the same. We're gonna fuck these terrorists up... first and foremost we fight for peace... it's not likely all of us our gonna make it... it's not likely that any of us will make it... but at least we'll have hope... we make a stand now... show them they can't control us... if you're in, just sign your name... if you're out, then get out and good luck out there.'
Top
Theseus
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 03:11 AM


There are many sides to a story


Group: Moderators
Posts: 299
Member No.: 34
Joined: 29-July 05



Jeremy read the paper and knew this is what he needed. He needed to stop having to worry about survival, and worry about escape. Even if the chance of succeding was only 1% it was worth it. It was sometime to focus his energy on. Jeremy knew he would probably end up signing his name on the paper, but he made a promise to Fred to be with him, and Jeremy wasn't one to break promises. He would go where he was needed most, and Fred, Glenn, and Heather were more important, but maybe they would sign up also. Jeremy looked at them, searching their eyes for their answer on what to do.
Top
riserugu
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 03:50 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Fred stood silent listening over the plan that Aiden had figured, eyeing Eddie lightly at his comment. Eddie was right, yes. These collars would have to be gotten rid of if they had an even a snowballs chance in hell of getting off this island. And as Aiden asked them to join him and the other boy, Daisuke was it? Fredrik found himself pouring back into his thoughts and with a sigh glanced to his brother.

“Oi, Glenn. Help me a moment, will ‘ya?” Fred questioned, nodding his head toward Heather. Though the girl wasn’t that heavy, just standing there and holding her had become rather tiring and with help from Glenn. Moved the girl gently from where she had been carried on his back, and onto the ground near the door.

Throwing his arms behind his back he allowed himself to pop his arms, and neck a good few times before looking back to the paper and back to the question that Aiden had offered to them. To sign and try and find a way off, or leave and try to find there own way… either way, the chance of dying greater than anything.

Rubbing a spot along his neck he sighed: “The most important thing to be right now is getting these three off this island.” He said making motion to all of Glenn, Jeremy, and Heather… “And personally I haven’t been able to think of anything, I’m willing to sign if my friends are willing to agree. What do you guys think?” He questioned turning to look over the said three.

“I’ll follow you Fred, wherever that could be…” Glenn muttered lightly, Fred grinning before looking to the other two in hopes of hearing words of agreeing.
Top
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 03:52 AM


Such a shame that I didn't know by now


Group: 20
Posts: 1,316
Member No.: 29
Joined: 2-July 05



Eddie rolled his eyes.

"Ah, fuck it. To be honest, I don't think it'll work, and hell, I don't even know if I'll be able to do shit with these collars, but fuck...why not."

Eddie grabbed the pen away from Aiden and scrawled his name across the sheet, a nagging feeling in the back of his mind that something was going to happen, and something bad. Trying to ignore the feeling, he handed the pen back to Aiden and sighed.
Top
LadyMakaze
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 04:27 AM


Savage Intent.


Group: 20
Posts: 755
Member No.: 32
Joined: 20-July 05



For a while, Daphne simply wandered aimlessly on her own, luckily managing to avoid bumping into any unwanted company on her way to the makeshift hospital...though it seemed as though her luck was about to end, judging by the sound of conversation somewhere within the building.

Mildly interested, Daphne stood in front of the building quietly, not even having half a mind to step in and merrily join in...rather, she took to the nearby bushes, concealing her small form there.

It seems as though the group was planning something.... how nice it must be, to be able to cling to something as useless as hope. In any case, at least it gave Daphne something to do, listening to them like this.
Top
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 04:30 AM


Such a shame that I didn't know by now


Group: 20
Posts: 1,316
Member No.: 29
Joined: 2-July 05



After he scrawled the paper, a thought that had been bugging him snagged in his mind, and Eddie opened up his mouth, not able to resist what was coming to mind.

"Hold on, though. Does anyone have any tools? Like, do we have anything that's going to aid us in this merry little gathering? I mean, come on, guys...we need some form of tool if you guys think that I've got a fucking chance in hell of getting any kind of collar off, explosive or otherwise. Hell, a fucking key might do wonderfully."

Sardonically, Eddie frowned, and stepped back to lean against a nearby bush. Spitting into the dirt, he raised his foot and kicked a rock into the bush with his heel.

"I'm serious, I'm having doubts that even if anything works, that we're going to be able to get everyone out alive..."
Top
LadyMakaze
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 04:45 AM


Savage Intent.


Group: 20
Posts: 755
Member No.: 32
Joined: 20-July 05



Daphne felt a sudden lump form in her throat as the young man moved closer to where she was currently hiding, feeling a sudden crawl underneath her skin. It was a familiar sensation, possibly the only real emotion she had ever been closely associated with since as long as she could remember.

Ahh, unlike any other emotion, fear always had a special role in Daphne's life.

In any case, all she could do was blindly react to what her instinct told her to do, once the rock went tumbling her way, startling her into a panic. In an instant, her small, blood-covered form burst out of the bush with something that sounded either like a fightened shriek, or a wild animal's cry...or perhaps both.

She stabbed upwards with the blade of her paring knife, towards the throat of the young man, someone she saw not as a fellow schoolmate, or even a human being. Rather, he, like everyone else, was simply someone she could only acknowledge as a threat.
Top
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 04:54 AM


Such a shame that I didn't know by now


Group: 20
Posts: 1,316
Member No.: 29
Joined: 2-July 05



Eddie hardly had time to react as the startled yelp of a girl emitted from the bush that he was currently standing right next to.

Oh, shit....

Startled, he turned around to look at the new arrival, only in time to see her jumping towards him. He then felt a strange sensation as the paring knife easily stabbed upwards into the underside of his jaw. He grunted in surprise, and stumbled back as the blood began to flow out of his mouth. stepping back in total shock, he threw a shocked look at Aiden Ambrose as he, knowing that he was, pretty much fucked, yanked the knife out of his jaw, blood beginning to flow all over his body. Staring at the group, he looked awestruck.

"Fuck...sorry, Clowny...sorry, Aiden...fucking told you it wouldn't work...fuck..."

As he muttered what would prove to be his last word, he stumbled towards his attacker, figuring that if nothing else, he could give her a nice little stab wound. Lunging towards her with her own paring knife, Eddie felt himself miss as he collapsed to the ground, bleeding profusely from his head. As the world began to blacken around him, he couldn't help but chuckle aloud, a gruesome sound that probably sickened each of those in the valley.

Isn't that just fucking wonderful that things sadly just didn't turn out how I wanted them to...well, at least this fucking nightmare will end...sorry, mom...damnit...

As he tried to pull himself to his knees once more, he only managed to glance at Miranda and grin as he slumped sideways to the ground, her face the last thing that his eyes saw as the world went black around him.

It was then that the Sarge was truly no longer in charge...

...for the Sarge was now dead.

Boy #92 - Eddie Serjeantson...DEAD.
Top
Theseus
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 11:31 AM


There are many sides to a story


Group: Moderators
Posts: 299
Member No.: 34
Joined: 29-July 05



Jeremy listened to what Fred had to say. He listened to what Glenn said, agreeing to follow Fred in this plan. Jeremy nodded and said, "I told you I'd follow you 'til the end. This plan might just be the end, but who cares, im in." It was then that Eddie started questioning, some girl charged him witha knife, and before Jeremy could react Eddie was lying dead. Jeremy had his sickle now grasped ready to attack if needed.

This girl was playing the game....she just killed someone, right in front of the group. Was she crazy? Was she going to run? Fight? Did she think she had a chance against everyone? Jeremy quickly glanced at everyone else then back at the girl, the murderer, and he still held his sickle, ready to strike if needed.
Top
Swoosh
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 12:26 PM


Unregistered









Mallory ignored what was being said as she furiously rubbed her eyes with the tissues the boy had given her.

Just my luck, it really is...

Just as her eyes were free of any water, she glanced around. Everyone seemed to be present and correct still, but there was a definite air of horror. It was only then that she noticed the big guy (the loud one, she thought to herself) on the floor.

It was as if time stood still for a moment. Mallory just blinked, and looked at the corpse lying on the floor. Well, unless he just decided to lay down and get blood all over himself, it was definitely a corpse.

She clapped a hand to her mouth. The small girl with the knife... she hadn't been here before. She must have been the killer.

But to take out such a big guy... Mallory was terrified. Trembling, she took a step back away from the murder scene and watched, horrified.
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Makeshift Hospital | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0560 seconds · Archive