Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9]  ( Go to first unread post )

arrival
riserugu
Posted: Nov 14 2005, 09:30 PM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

In the moments where everyone was deciding how to go about this, and where to go Glenn had went about shoving as much of the stuff in his bag from Eddie’s and Miranda’s, including the girl's weapon, into his own, zipping back as he looked to Jeremy with a small grin. “Whatever be, And I wouldn’t worry to much about Fred… he’s like a cockroach, you can cut off his head and he’ll probably still come back.” He mused; giving a small wave as the others fled the building he looking to Mallory as she spoke.

Grinning a bit, he picked himself up onto his feet. “I told you I wouldn’t leave you didn’t I? What makes you think I’d change my mind in these past few minutes, I figure walking might be difficult for you anyway.” He muttered, slinging an arm under her arms, and bending down to hook the other under her legs before pulling up, holding her up as best he could with her and the bag’s weight against him.

“Now. Let’s go shall we?” With that said, he made his way slowly out the door, glancing about a bit before taking off where he remembered seeing the others running off to.

((Yes, I know slight Godmoding there. But today’s the third RL day, AKA the day the collars would go off. And I’m sure Elise didn’t want Mallory’s throat exploding, so I had to do something as to get them out of there before Kaishi laid the admin smack-down on us. >_>;;))

((Continued in: Survival of the Fittest))
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Makeshift Hospital | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0241 seconds · Archive