Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

our roleplay
ekim11
Posted: Aug 26 2005, 09:24 PM

Ewwwwwww...

Group: Members
Member No.: 44

yeah. Since ladymakaze told us to do this, we're gonna roleplay here in the discussion forum. this'll be fun, no-life king!!

i shall be roleplaying as thom chuck, gundam pilot. good luck!!! :lol:
No-Life King
Posted: Aug 26 2005, 09:27 PM

Miracle Child! YEE!

Member No.: 2

Sweet! I'm going to be Waldo again and I'll pilot the Zaku Phantom! :lol:

You can go first but I can assure you that I'll beat you!

NO ONE BEATS ME IN THE ZAKU PHANTOM!
ekim11
Posted: Aug 26 2005, 09:33 PM

Ewwwwwww...

The Gundam was standing behind a building, its head peeking around the corner, looking for the enemy. The radar on the fritz, having been broken in the battle beforehand. The pilot, Thom Chuck, had been hot on Waldo Woodrow's trail for two days now. Battle after battle. Always a stalemate. But, hopefully, not this time. Someone was going down. And that someone would be Waldo.

Thom pulled out his beamgun, and began to move around the abandoned city, using buildings to his defense.
No-Life King
Posted: Aug 26 2005, 09:45 PM

Miracle Child! YEE!

The silence was abruptly ended by the a terrifying sound of beam cannon fire in the distance. It became silent for about all of five seconds before the chorus of three collasping skyscrapers filled the air with sickening terror. All three slowly fell away from their bases at strange angles until gravity took a hold of them full force. Everything in the abandoned city shook violently to the point that even old buildings away from the three initial impact zones collasped adding to the mayhem. Dust, dirt, and the shattered remains of concrete choked out the sun and virtually all visibility from the streets as they swarmed across everything that wasn't high enough.
ekim11
Posted: Aug 26 2005, 09:57 PM

Ewwwwwww...

Thom sucked in a breath of air, stepping backwards to dodge the incoming cannonfire. The ground's dangerous shake from the impact of the cannonfire nearly caused Thom and his mecha to fall down to the ground, but using his pilotting skills, the young man was able to keep himself steady. He bit down on his bottom lip, noting the buildings collapsing all around him.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" He yelled out, hoping that his opponent was on the same comm frequency as he was. Thom taunted, "Unless, of course, you're a lame bottom chicken, Woodrow. Come out of hiding, I'm more than ready for your pathetic attacks." Thom smirked, making his way towards a few sturdy buildings that had survived all the shaking from the ground. He guessed that Woodrow's grand Zaku Phantom would be hiding behind one of them.
No-Life King
Posted: Aug 26 2005, 10:21 PM

Miracle Child! YEE!

... and how wrong he was. The ivory Zaku Phantom wasn't hiding at all. It was waiting on top of a nearby skyscraper with its "Orthos" high-energy beam cannon pointing right at the outdated white monster. Brief glimpses of the Gundam pierced through the swarming inferno of obstructions; almost too many for Waldo to actually take. The bucket hat wearing teen wanted blood in this battle and the death of his best friend would have to satisfy.

A beam of encased red plasma roared from the beam cannon towards the Gundam's young pilot. It streaking through several low buildings that slightly shielded the Gundam but it wasn't anywhere near enough to actually stop the beam. An impact would mean certain death and that was exactly what Waldo had in mind.

(OoC: I'm getting kind of bored with Gundam. Want to change to some other form of battle?)
ekim11
Posted: Aug 26 2005, 10:33 PM

Ewwwwwww...

((OOC: Alright. How about Dragon Ball Z?))

Thom's hands shot out, the beam hitting his white gloved hands and bouncing backwards towards Waldo. "Hyah!" No longer in a Gundam, Thom Chuck was outfitted in blue spandex. Yellow and white colored saiyan armor protected his torso, and his feet were covered in white, yellow tipped boots. Over his right eye was a grand, green scouter that revealed the powerlevel of the enemy before him. The scouter was specially designed for higher levels, ensuring it wouldn't be broken as long as no one exceeded the powers of a regular Super Saiyan.

"Psh. I thought you would be way stronger than this." The smirk on his face widened. "But, I guess I overestimated you, eh?" His arms rose up, his hands being encased in a light blue glow. They were, obviously, being charged with ki to make them far stronger. "Come at me with your best, Waldo!!" Thom got into battle stance, a bright blue aura surrounding him that hinted at his small power up.
No-Life King
Posted: Aug 26 2005, 11:08 PM

Miracle Child! YEE!

(OoC: I got a better idea...)

The red blast tore exploded back towards the Zaku Phantom but there no longer was an ivory mobile suit standing in its path. Waldo now stood there in all his glory with an odd pink object held firmly in his hand. In what could possibly be the most dainty movement in his life, the teenage male confidently waved his hand around in a complete circle. A long matching ribbon of pink light gently flowed from it before elongating to encircle his entire body. "THE POWER OF LOVE COMPELS!" he yelled as the ribbon became a near blinding cocoon around him that easily deflected the oncoming blast away into the stratosphere.

A moment later, the rapid swirling motion of the ribbons began to stop to reveal the newly transformed figure below. A pair of delicate black ballerina shoes framed an equally delicate pair of feet connected to a somewhat less delicate pair of legs bathed in white stocking. The legs disappeared into a puffy robin blue skirt framed with white fringe that eclipsed an equally soft cotton white blouse that contained the rest of Waldo's now exquisite form. A lovely properly proportioned neck held up the soft frame of Waldo's transformed face that now contained a pair of dazzling blue almond shaped eyes that rested behind the same frame the then male had been wearing previously. The bandage, now with a cute kitty on its center, rested over the bridge of her nose obscuring its superior placement and size to that of an average girl. Long blonde hair tied in two perfect pony tails drifted playfully in the wind making her look somewhat bigger than her actual small frame made her.

"Evil beware! Pretty protector Waldette is on the case!" the transformed former Zaku Phantom pilot cried out in a squeky femine voice that undoubtedly would grate on the nerves of anyone. Striking a pose with one of her dainty arms performing a sideways V for Victory sign over its adjacent eye, "Waldette" then pointed the pink object towards her male foe. A pink heart shaped beam slowly drifted out obscuring Thom's view before fading away to reveal only empty space.

The signature clicking of ballerina shoes on concrete signalled that "Waldette" had transported herself to a building above Thom. "Evil be gone!" she squeked as a pink heart tore free from the now visible pink and continued onward towards Thom's exposed back. The pink plasma heart had scarcely been fired when "Waldette" once again struck a pose and smiled revealing her perfectly alligned ivory teeth.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other RPing | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0246 seconds · Archive