Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


 

 Starting point for boy#10
Minase
Posted: Jun 26 2005, 11:04 AM


The Musical Sportsman


Group: Members
Posts: 221
Member No.: 10
Joined: 23-June 05



Minase stumbled through the undergrowth, his powerful strides made more noise than ten people yet his mind was too scattered for him to care. It seemed to have split into two halves, tactical and moral.

The tactical side was guiding him through the woods and all the time thinking, where to go, where to go? He knew that the island was scattered with other potential players, who would no doubt be closer than him to the more tactical positions, it really seemed as though he had drawn the short straw on locations. Going to the cliff or lookout point or any of the residential areas would be unwise because they were too obvious, his only hope was to discover an original base from which to operate, somewhere in this forest. Then he could make his move.

What this move would be however, was left to his moral side. All the time he stumbled and climbed and jumped and hopped and kicked and strode along he was thinking, was he playing? He didnt have many friends, or any, he had even thought about killing them before, but he thought about doing a lot of things he wouldnt, when put into practice, he wasnt as cruel as he wanted to believe, or as hard as he wanted others to think he was.

After a few minutes he realised how much noise he was making, would someone hear? for safey, he thought tactically, it was time to check his weapon, and gingerly, with wide open eyes, he drew it out, a machine gun. 'Perhaps i am playing' thought Minase, as he fingered it up and down, admiring it from all sides. Just the feel of it in his hands made him feel powerful, 'pehaps i am.'

With that he moved away, much more silently, a loaded gun in his arm.
Top
Minase
Posted: Jun 26 2005, 07:28 PM


The Musical Sportsman


Group: Members
Posts: 221
Member No.: 10
Joined: 23-June 05



OOC-this is a little intro for peoples reference, if you want to to get involved go ahead but i posted here first to let people see my character and how he starts out, i'll move into more inhabited areas soon enough. For now i'm replying to my own thread to show how Minase reacts to the events going on further away.

Minase suddenly jumped, and winced as a beam of light burst in the distance, from so far away it could do no real damage, but it still hurt. Some one had set off an explosion of some form. He checked his map, it seemed to be near the school, or the bamboo coppice. Either way Minase couldnt resist the temptation, he had to go in that direction, he had to see what was going on. A small grin lit up his face, not from any enjoyment but from pure adrenalin.

Minase had always believed in facing you fears head on, and right now he was truly afraid, but it was for this reason he moved on...and his kickass weapon.

((OOC: Continued in the 3some on the move topic.))
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Woods | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0634 seconds · Archive