Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Mighty Rolls, Have fun dying!
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 20 2005, 10:12 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yes, last night in an AIM chatroom, I finally did some dice rolling. And to make up for the lack of dice rolls, I've done 6 mighty dice rolls. Yep, you read that right. 6! And who are the unlucky 6? Well, continue reading to find out.

The first one on our happy little list is guitarjack87's character Garrett. Poor guy...wasn't he rolled before? Lightning strikes twice, I guess...
The second one on our list is Slayer's infamous character Jacob. I was really looking forward to seeing more of Jacob after his little "turnaround". But, alas, we may ot be seeing more of him, unless...
The third one on our handy dandy list was Kuze's character Heather, and the fourth was NyteDarkness's Cassandra. Looking forward to the death posts.
The fifth was Theseus's Jeremy, a rather new character, but nonetheless.... And the sixth and final roll was ebonydear's character Marie.

Don't forget that you can always be a "hero" to any one of these people and swap your characters' out with them. Don't be afraid, even if you might not particularly like any one of these users, they might come along and pay you back later on.... Just think about it, people. :lol: Alright now, have fun dying everyone, and continue killing one another off!
Kuze
Posted: Aug 20 2005, 10:23 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

as I said in the AIM chatroom im swapping Heather for Kiyoko so I have used up my Swap card

I also have a Plan for Kiyoko and Cassandra (has been given rights to by Nyte)
Theseus
Posted: Aug 20 2005, 10:26 PM

There are many sides to a story

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 34

I guess it's time to use my swap card to, I want Max McNeal to be switched with Jeremy.
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 11:50 AM

Unregistered

Um, depending on how quickly my new character can get approved (it'll have to be within today, really), I'll be happy to swap Marie for Callum, I was planning to have him killed anyway...
Sephy
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 11:57 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Did anyone else see the topic of the thread and think "the mighty ducks! wtf? oh..it says rolls, hehe" no? just me then...*toddles off in a corner to be strange*
JayneBrown
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 01:14 PM

Playing

Member No.: 40

Yeah, you do that, Sephy :P
JayneBrown
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 01:46 PM

Playing

Member No.: 40

Also, aren't the danger zones rotating this time round?
LadyMakaze
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 04:16 PM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

Danger zones switch off only on the announcements. Usually there is one dice roll between announcements and another on the announcement :)
Lien
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 05:22 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Aww, that's real sweet Elise, but I don't need to save her. Just might take me awhile to plan it.

And Cillian is left... :D
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 06:58 PM

Unregistered

Haha, ok, I'll swap Callum for anyone. :D

Edit: OK, I'll swap Callum for Jacob, is that OK?
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 10:50 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

PM Slayer and talk it over with him. ;)
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 10:59 PM

Unregistered

Already have ^_^ Just wanted to check it was cool with the modlyness.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0644 seconds · Archive