Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Battle Arena Thingy, Yep...
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 04:31 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm bored, and I honestly don't care whether or not this board in particular is used for roleplaying. Bah, it's good enough for roleplaying in, isn't it? What with people technically roleplaying in it... But, I digress. I wanna roleplay a battle. I'm rusty, and I haven't really fought anyone before in SOTF, have I?

So, who's going to step up against my two-boys-one-woman team of mighty, super warriors? Okay, they're not super at all. But, I like them. They've all got spunk.
Girl #9 Katherine Marks - Meat Hook
Boy #21 Mason Lucien - GPS Scanner
Boy #13 Sydney Morvran - Flashbangs (x8), Protective Goggles

Wanna step up? Of course, it's an alternate universe. My three characters have never really met up before (save for Mason and Katherine, but that's really from rumors about one another, and the occasional pass-by in the halls) so, yeah. Whomever is stepping up to fight this tremendous trio, please know these things...

1. You must use the weapons assigned to you ingame. No exceptions.
2. Attacking your own teammates will result in death. The aim of this game is to fight your opponents, not one another like babbling idiots.
3. Uphold the normal roleplaying rules. No godmoding, no powerplaying...all that good stuff.
4. When the Tyrannic Three are defeated (or if they defeat your team) they go ahead and fight the next group of opponents, a la a battle arena, of sorts. When you go to the next round, your characters are automatically healed. Weaponry stays the same, so that means if you ran out of flashbangs, or bullets, then you're poop out of luck for that round.
5. People with guns only get one reload to make things fair. XD

Alright, if you people basically understand that...step up. 3-on-1, 3-on-2, whatever. Just bring your characters around, and we'll let the chaos begin. No interfering with battles. One group against one group at a time. And don't forget that this is AU, and the like...have fun fighting, little warriors!

-------

Round 1:

Tyrannic Trio (G09, B21, & B13) Versus N/A (WHAT?! Hurry up and challenge them!)
Winner: No one yet.

This post has been edited by Kaishi on Aug 19 2005, 04:38 PM
LadyMakaze
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 04:46 PM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

Oi, just wondering if we could roleplay as our in-game characters as speculators in the audience. It IS an arena after all, and it would be interesting for in-game characters to express their reactions to the battles.
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 04:49 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Sure. Sounds fun. But...isn't there anyone out there good enough to fight the Tyrannic Trio? :P
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 05:21 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Well stevan and peri might step up to it but we gonna chat about it at my house tonight so dont get your hopes up just yet.
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 05:31 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Heh... No matter, I look forward to our possible battle, if that makes any sense at all. :lol:
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Aug 20 2005, 04:25 PM

Playing

Member No.: 37

Mhm The Reload rule is sucky for me and Stevan but fair I guess so if we managed to win the first round and maybe the second we would be basically unarmed for the third..Well we can always beat em with the butts of the weapons
Kuze
Posted: Aug 20 2005, 05:17 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Member No.: 14

the Reload rule is you only get 1 spare clip per round so if someone Used Minase (Ha, like that'll ever happen) he would get 30 rounds loaded and a 30 round spare clip that round and such
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other RPing | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0240 seconds · Archive