Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

 Jason's Choice
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 09:57 PM


I Hate, Therefore i Am


Group: Members
Posts: 479
Member No.: 38
Joined: 2-August 05



Stevan came out from behind the tree and as he did he saw jason doing the exact same thing on the other side of the beach. As he walked slowlyout of the bush his eye would never be taken of the uzi weilding jason. he lowered for a second to pick his bag up from where he left it. his shotgun was cocked but it was held at his hip. in both hands.

He smiled at te boy "so now were all friends here want to shake hands or something...seems appropiate?"

He slowly walked closer to the boy.
Top
JayneBrown
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 09:58 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 63
Member No.: 40
Joined: 3-August 05



((Stop fighting!! [/Yumiko] ))


Jayne wished the pair of boys owuld stop with the gunbattle, as she wasgetting quite distressed about it. The pair of them had ceased firing briefly, and Jayne was relieved with the intermission, allowing herself to get her thoughts back in order. The boys were approaching one another.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 10:00 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



Suspecting that Steven would try to steal his gun if he got withing shaking distance, Jason used the strap on his Uzi to put it over his shoulder (but still accessable with a quick movement of the arm) as he watched the othe rboy come closer.
Top
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 10:13 PM


I Hate, Therefore i Am


Group: Members
Posts: 479
Member No.: 38
Joined: 2-August 05



Seeing jason put the strap of his gun over his shoulder, stevan did the same with his shotgun, still holding the handlewith one hand.
"So whatnow then? i dont want to fight anymore, in fact i need a major rest, especially from the shootouts" he spoke confidently and put his hand out which gestured for jason to shake it. "We could make a good team the three of us, We dont have to fight we can just....survive, kill when someone needs to be killed and if your lucky i'll look at those wounds for you"
Top
Slayer
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 10:16 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



Jason accepted the offered handshake, quietly listening to Steven's proposition.

"That seems like a good course of action. I'll join you then." he said, still not breaking eye contact with the other boy.

I'll have to kill him eventually. he thought, his choice made.
Top
JayneBrown
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 11:07 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 63
Member No.: 40
Joined: 3-August 05



A handshake?

Jayne was totally confused by this twist of events, but at least they'd stopped shooting out at one another. So was it safe to go back to her bag now? Yeah, they'd moved away now, so it must be safe to get the bag.

She emerged from the shadows, feeling quite ashen, her eyes prickling. She had never felt quite so terrified in her life than when she had just then; fumbling for her bag, she noted her hands were trembling. Taking a sly sip of her assigned Smirnoff, she straightened, pulling out a sealed Menolin pad. Undoubtedly one of the two needed patching up, and how had the doctor done it when she injured her leg that while ago? She needed ointment, disinfectory ointment, but there was none in the bag, although she guessed that the vodka itself could work in an impromptu way, so long as it was concentrated enough. Advancing to the place where the boys were standing, her bag slung over her shoulder, she spoke anxiously.

"I asked you not to fight," she said quietly, looking at the wounds on the one boy's arm. "Want me to help treat you? I'm no nurse, but..."

She finished lamely, her eyes wide and peaceful.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Aug 22 2005, 10:48 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"It would help." Jason responded, taking note of the shredded flesh on part of his arm for the first time as Jayne spoke. He had been careless, and dropped his guard when he earned that injury. Such a mistake could cost him his life next time.
Top
JayneBrown
Posted: Aug 22 2005, 05:21 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 63
Member No.: 40
Joined: 3-August 05



"Urgh, that's nasty," Jayne said, her nose wrinkled as she set to work. "I'll try to do what i can, but it'll probably sting like a bitch."

And so she set to work. The boy introduced himself as Jason, and she gave him a bottle of the painkillers to take at his leisure. On Putting some kind of yellow ointment onto the bandage (allegedly to disinfect wounds) before wrapping it up and tying a knot artistically into the ends to fix it in place, she realised how useful it had been to go to the hospital after all, and that bringing whatever supplies they could was a wise idea.

So what was happening now? Had the two boys teamed up now? Was the fact that they were carrying the big guns now meant that they had double the firepower, and double the formidability? And what did she have to do? Carry their bags around like some sort of donkey? It annoyed her, but she didn't let it show, owing to the fact she was essentially unarmed. She thought briefly of her family, wondering how they were feeling at this moment, knowing that their daughter was destined to die at any given time. It was a horrible feeling, but right now,she was feeling as close to secure as she probably could. She would help the two boys wherever she could, and they would do the grim task assigned to them. But then what?


((OOC- I'm going out now, and shall be off to Manchester for the day tomorrow, so i shan't really be around to post anything else until Wednesday))
Top
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 25 2005, 01:12 AM


I Hate, Therefore i Am


Group: Members
Posts: 479
Member No.: 38
Joined: 2-August 05



None of these people were reliable, Especially the trigger happy nut job with the uzi....and the girl who liked a drink.She could nothing but get tipsy and fuck stevans game up. No one stevan had met and yet come up to his standards of what was 'reliable'.

Now shes helping him, straight away after shooting him. Stevan did offer what it was a white lie, something to boost the trust between him and jason and it seemed to have woorked.

Stevan took another cigarette from rthe packetr and light it after holding it between his lips. A long smooth smokey drag was taken, the end of his shotgun never leaving the sight of the boy.

This was too easy. First he shoots then all of a sudden were all best friends? Something had to fuck up, it always did when stevan was around.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Aug 26 2005, 03:40 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"We should get moving and decide on a destination. Even with such powerful weapons, we'll be easy targets if we stay here. Especially if it becomes a Danger Zone." Jason said as the first aid on his arm finished, adjusting the strap on his Uzi as he took out the map and consulted the possible destinations.

"Where should we go first?"
Top
JayneBrown
Posted: Aug 27 2005, 06:24 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 63
Member No.: 40
Joined: 3-August 05



Jayne put the supplies away and looked over the top of the map. From where she was standing, it was upside-down anyway.

"Well," she began, "the hospital was where we came from before we... before we came here, although there might be people there now. Either way, I think we have what we need to tide us over. So that rules that place ouit. And I'm sure there will be people in those buildings there..."

Jayne pointed an area on the south of the map. "Atany rate, we should be careful."
Top
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 27 2005, 10:21 PM


I Hate, Therefore i Am


Group: Members
Posts: 479
Member No.: 38
Joined: 2-August 05



Stevan watched as the two ' allies' conversed with each other. he stood there not listening to a word that was said by either of the two, His attention was drawn more to how safe he was here with these two and how he could make his situation safer.

First option would be to blow a hole through jasons face, take his gun and take out jayne then leave the scene with two more deaths to his name and one very good back up weapon. Second option would be to be the follower and stay in the background. If people dont hear much of you then over time they will just about forget you and then you can pounce. Third option was......suicide. Wouldent be the first attempt but it wasnt the best thing right now. Now he was here on this island he had a reason to live, Instead of sitting alone in his room listening to goth metal and painting corpses He was out hunting for those who had ridiculed him in the past.

Stevan looked up at the two and shook his head and looked alive again. A thought had come to his head. Sneaky but practical.

"Hope you guys dont mind but i gotta take a piss? Im gonna be over in these bushes ok?" stevan slowly started to move away, shotgun in hand and rucksack over his shoulder. he moved in a sort of sideways maneuver, His shotgun always raised, Though not straight to the duo, he didnt want to look to threatening did he?
Top
Slayer
Posted: Aug 27 2005, 11:26 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



Jason raised his eyebrow suspiciously at Steven, and took his Uzi into his hand, but that was the only sign of mistrust he showed. He didn't even point the weapon at his ally, just gave a curt nod.

"Alright, but don't do anything suspicious or you'll feel what it's like to have twenty bullets slam into you in rapid succession."
Top
JayneBrown
Posted: Aug 27 2005, 11:45 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 63
Member No.: 40
Joined: 3-August 05



Jayne hugged her own bag, the bag with all the kit in it, defensively. There was something about the way Jason had spoken that was suspect. However, with no reason to doubt him, she let it drop. Besides, Jason was almost certainly watching him.

"So where are we off to?" she enquired.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Aug 27 2005, 11:50 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"I don't know, though the Lookout Point and lighthouse would give us a strategic view of the area." Jason replied, still watching Stevan and holding his Uzi at the ready.

"There are other locations though, such as the gazebo a few miles to the south or the hillside cliff about a meter to the west."
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Eastern Shore | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0301 seconds · Archive