Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Help!, A lot can happen in 2 weeks..
Sephy
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 01:41 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

I've been away fro 2 weeks -_- and i've missed a lot and I have a lot of stuff to catch up on and don't really fancy reading 2 weeks worth of posts, could someone give me a short summary of whats happened, please? *bribes with cookies*
JayneBrown
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 01:45 PM

Playing

Member No.: 40

The announcements?
LadyMakaze
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 04:13 PM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

Welcome back!!! *throws welcoming back party while tossing ceremonial cheesecubes and confetty into the air* Yeah, the announcements tell pretty much the deaths that has happened so far. You'll notice that next to all of the groups have moved around quite a bit, and some new ones have formed up. I haven't been caught up with Daisuke's group, so I can't help you much :-/ sorry
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 06:20 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Alright, here's a short summation.

Um, deaths...well, like everyone said, you can read about the deaths in the announcement.

Um, notable things to be going on:

Crazies - there are a whole bunch of crazy/homicidal/psychopathic characters who if you want to live, you should steer clear of: Cillian Crowe, Clemence de Noir, Blaine Eno.

Terrorists - Danya will be dropping three armed terrorists without vocal chords onto the island. S'what happens when you sneak into the bosses laptop.

Umm..that's really about all that's notable.

Swoosh
Posted: Aug 9 2005, 02:05 PM

Unregistered

Load of newbies joined too, like me! Heh.
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Aug 9 2005, 05:19 PM

Playing

Member No.: 37

Lol Yes and me..Some newbies Popped up and popped down,heh Elise.
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 9 2005, 06:10 PM

Unregistered

Hahaha, bite me Peri ^_^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0404 seconds · Archive