Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

posting troublkes
yumi22
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 05:38 PM

Unregistered

I dont want anyone to think I've given up on this game..i Really love it, but Im having troulbe posting. Xian can't start new threads on the island...ive taken everyones advice, but nothing has worked.

As for my new character Amber Phillips, Im trying to post thatr I want her as girl#33, but it wont let me post it in the request thread.....if i cant resolve these probems soon, Im afraid ill have to be a lurker....as this is an awesome board, with great players, and I at least want to read whats going on...
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 06:56 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

What exactly happens when you attempt to post new threads on the island?
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 08:37 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (yumi22 @ Aug 7 2005, 01:38 PM)
I dont want anyone to think I've given up on this game..i Really love it, but Im having troulbe posting. Xian can't start new threads on the island...ive taken everyones advice, but nothing has worked.

As for my new character Amber Phillips, Im trying to post thatr I want her as girl#33, but it wont let me post it in the request thread.....if i cant resolve these probems soon, Im afraid ill have to be a lurker....as this is an awesome board, with great players, and I at least want to read whats going on...

You can't post in the "Registrations" thread because it got closed. ;) I'm moving Amber to the Roster forum at the moment, so you've got G33. :P

And, what do you mean that Xian can't start a new thread? Is that because of the whole hospital hiccup, or what? (Sigh...don't remind me.) Or, is it because you simply can't post anywhere on the Island? That's rather impossible, considering how all the permission masks are set for allowing people to post, unless I made some sort of error somewhere. Really, you should be able to post anywhere. :P
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 09:07 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kaishi @ Aug 7 2005, 08:37 PM)
And, what do you mean that Xian can't start a new thread? Is that because of the whole hospital hiccup, or what? (Sigh...don't remind me.)

I'm guessing I missed something here....
Kuze
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 09:12 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Elise you seriously dont want to know but it involves a rulebreaker
yumi22
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 09:42 PM

Unregistered

originally..it started with starting new threads on the Island...it said the thread was closed..no matter which one i tried, but i could op[en new threads other places on the board....but, now i cant even reply to a thread on the island....its as if Xian is in limbo
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 09:47 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Alright, now that's one of the oddest things that I've ever heard of. I don't really understand, to tell the truth. Your permission mask is perfectly fine, it's not overridden with anything, and your user group is all fine and dandy.

So...what you're saying is that you could reopen closed threads on places on the board? And now you can't reply to any threads on the island, or make your own threads? ...I don't really understand, sorry.
yumi22
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 09:53 PM

Unregistered

I wish i knew..i can only seem to reply to threads not on the island..any island threads i cant reply to, or start new threads. It kinda sucks, as Im slowly getting lost in the game
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 09:54 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kuze @ Aug 7 2005, 09:12 PM)
Elise you seriously dont want to know but it involves a rulebreaker

I'm intruiged, but I'll ask no more ^_^

Maybe, yumi22, you should take some screencaps of what the problem is, then the admin could understand what your problem is. Just a suggestion...
yumi22
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 10:03 PM

Unregistered

sure..how do i do that?
Kuze
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 10:10 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Depends what OS do you use I only know the windows way CTRL+PRINT SCREEN(SYSRQ) go to paint Edit paste and save that image

than upload to Photobucket and post link

Mac or Linux dunno
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0295 seconds · Archive