Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 Travelling Circus
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 08:30 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 409
Member No.: 37
Joined: 2-August 05



((Continued from: The Arrival))

The walk had been long and muddy by now both his hair and his clothes were clinging to his face and his bag had become a dark shade of green instead of the original light green.He only hoped his cigarettes had managed to avoid the rainfall,Colt in hand he would stop by a tree the area to the small house clear and open.Would there be any occupants? Wait and see.

He glanced over his shoulder for the other two to arrive,one hand reached up to force his wet hair from blocking his view.The rain seemed to be intensifying,he gave off a shiver and a couple of curses as a a cold tingle ran down his spine.Great weather,Great situation,Great life he lived.

Steven would finally emerge from the brush,Shotgun in hand and bag slung over his shoulder all he needed now was for Elise to keep up the pace and they could head inside out of the wind.He stood silently in the brush around the house waiting for the last member of the trio to appear before he entered.Shoes were mostly brown now and with brown streaks at the bottom of his jeans,well it was throwing it down it was to be exspected.
Top
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 08:39 PM


I Hate, Therefore i Am


Group: Members
Posts: 479
Member No.: 38
Joined: 2-August 05



((Continued from: The Arrival))

He moved a thick wad of black hair from his eyes as he would look at the house "not much is it? hope it was something worth eating in there" he said before looking to peri.He looked familair from somewhere but where was it? He had bigger problems than a lack of memory.

"I wish she would hurry the fuck up its fuckin freezing out here" he said as he would look through the windows of the house for something or someone.Maybe they would run into someone and have some fun with his new toy.Get to free some of that anger.
Top
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 08:42 PM


Unregistered









(coming from Lookout Point)

Elise mananged to keep up with Peri, who it seemed was on a mission or something, either way he was walking very briskly. Then again, Elise mused, he would have to, given the situation they were in. They all would be walking briskly.

She tucked her stray hair dangling in front of her eyes behind her ears, and looked at their new location. The house didn't look that bad, from the outside it had the potential to look quite homely. Hopefully they wouldn't be bothered as much here.

Of course, that was assuming there wasn't someone already in there. Elise hoped for everyone's sake that there wasn't.
Top
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 09:00 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 409
Member No.: 37
Joined: 2-August 05



"Its throwing it down..fuck me,alright everyone be quiet and lets go" he would say as he approached the door to the house.Slowely the door would be open and a step inside would be taken, that weapon of his held out infront of him as soon as the door would swing open both hands had gone to supporting that Colt.A Couple cautious steps would take him out of the rain even though he would drip all over the dry floor,well at least it was sheltered.

He would move to the habit of running his tongue over those canines again as he would look around the main room for something,anything.Any sign of human life...Had there been somewhere? Best not to yell for someone incase they were violent and more than likely they would be.

He motioned for the other two to follow him in,maybe they could find a fireplace or some good beds although sleeping wasnt something he thought he would be doing anytime soon.One hand slid from his weapon to rise to his head to stick his hair out of his eyes before he returned to supporting his weapon.
Top
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 09:17 PM


I Hate, Therefore i Am


Group: Members
Posts: 479
Member No.: 38
Joined: 2-August 05



He moved in after peri,shotgun raised at eye level and his finger on the trigger.He was ready as ever for a fight, that shotgun giving him jus a bit more of an edge.There wasnt light much and he couldnt help but avert his aim over and over to shadow to shadow,which ones were enimies and which ones were shadows? He wasnt sure and so the barrel of the shotgun moved from side to side rapidly.

He looked over his shoulder at elise,that bitch better hurry her ass up or he was going to lock the door and leave her out there in the rain.Anyone could wander in and shoot him in the back because he left the door open for her sake and he didnt intend to die well not like that at least.
Top
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 09:45 PM


Unregistered









Elise looked through the open door. Peri and Stevan were already inside. She went to follow, when a thought struck her.

What were their overall plans? What were they going to do once they were inside? Build a fire, and then what? Peri was apparently the leader of their little group of three, but it seemed that there was a lot that he was keeping from her, and she didn't like not being in control. And the nagging fear re-surfaced in her mind, the possibly of the two guys ganging up against her. She could have her back turned, and the next minute her head could be blown off. She could be asleep, and she'd be dead. She had no idea what these two were like, she'd known them for less than a day. And she was entrusting her life to them??

Was she insane?? What was she doing? She had to play this game like she'd lived her life; completely alone.

She made to say something to the pair, but it came out in mumbling. Hands shaking, and Peri's gun in the right one, she turned on her heels and fled in the opposite direction, as far away from the two as she could.

She had to be alone in this. No questions about it.

((haha! :P Later suckers! I'm off to Eastern Shore!))
Top
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 09:56 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 409
Member No.: 37
Joined: 2-August 05



( Were the suckers? Somehow I think not..)

She deicded she would be better off alone? She wandered away with his handgun well he had gotten the better trade if anything since the weapons had the same power but Elise`s well now his weapon had more rounds and it wasnt as heavy but it was just as powerful.He would slowely move past freak as he would watch her turn to leave,his pistol was brought up and a few shots were ripped off after her.

A Couple silent steps took him out of the house and back onto the mud after her shots tearing through the tree leaves,He would give off a gentle laugh.Game on,His bag never unslung he would glance once to Stevan "Ill Meet you here once I reclaim what is mine" and with that he would take off after her.Pistol in hand,slidey muddy steps taken as he moved after her.

((Continued in: G19 - Drag the Sunrise Down))
Top
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 10:05 PM


I Hate, Therefore i Am


Group: Members
Posts: 479
Member No.: 38
Joined: 2-August 05



He would give off a "fucks sake" and slump into a nearby sofa as Elise diseppeared followed by Peri.Fine fuck em,He would climb off the sofa moving to his feet as he would push a cuboard to block the door.The lightswtich would be flicked repeatdly without so much as a flickeing from the lightbulb,nice.Rain took out the power,great so he was alone well almost alone.He glanced over at the SPAS-12 shotgun and placed it in his lap as his hand went in his bag exstraction the white box in his bag,shotgun shells.Slowely he fed one into the open space on the side and then pumped the shotgun.Game on.

What could he do now? He would move over to a the bottomright corner in a large shadow and out of sight from all the windows.Shotgun and bag in the shadow with him,he sat there and he waited for something.He waited for Prey.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 11:01 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



(Coming from: The Home Away from Home)

"You know, it is usually considered rude to barge into someone's home without at least a word of introduction." Jacob said from another corner. When he had failed to find Cillian, he had returned to the house, fashioned a table to make a replacement door, taken the bloodly blanket and fallen asleep. When the small group came in, they woke him up. Gripping his gun and knife tightly, he waited for the other's response.
Top
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 11:14 PM


I Hate, Therefore i Am


Group: Members
Posts: 479
Member No.: 38
Joined: 2-August 05



"Well I didnt get an invite sadly.What does it take to get an invite around here?" that shotgun was brought up the big hulking metal beast gripped tightly in his hands,the small didnt look to sturdy some buckshot could most likely tear through the walls.The barrel of his weapon would be aimed towards where he thought the voice came from anotherr corner.

He sat there silently with his pack at his feet and his weapon ready loaded and pumped for action but would he pull the trigger on someone who he didnt know and someone who might not even be there? "This place smells like Blood"
Top
Slayer
Posted: Aug 5 2005, 12:08 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"Put down the weapon, I son't want to fight you yet." Jacob said, stepping out of the shadows with his Browning aimed at Stevan. Slightly moving to one of the sides while keeping his aim on Stevan, he continued. "I haven't seen you before. Would you care to at least state your name?"
Top
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Aug 5 2005, 12:13 AM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 409
Member No.: 37
Joined: 2-August 05



((Continued from: G19 - Drag the Sunrise Down))

He would emerge from the brush with a little blood splattered on his shirt and one player disabled now,a spare weapon concealed.He would stop by a tree outside of the house and search in Elise`s bag tossing away a notebook and a few pens before finding what he was searching for.The bullets,the colt would be reloaded and the hammer pulled back before he tossed the box of bullets back in with the rest.

He began towards the door of the house when he heard a voice.. a new voice "Put down the weapon" that was never a goodline to hear.Well he could go in guns blazing but no that wasnt good,if this guy was going to kill his ally he would have taken the shot by now so he would just move past the windows.Colt held up as he would move till he could see the new boy,Jacob.Aim was placed upon the boy but his finger wasnt on the trigger strangely enough.He stood watching silently the conversation.
Top
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 5 2005, 12:18 AM


I Hate, Therefore i Am


Group: Members
Posts: 479
Member No.: 38
Joined: 2-August 05



His aim snapped up towards the new browning wielding finger as soon as he became in view,the heavy weapon in his own hands without a doubt beating the handgun the opposition hand.His finger sat on the trigger unlike his allies."Whats to say you wont shoot me moment I put it down and looks like Im holdin an ace here and youve got nothing? How about we lower our guns and you keep youre face and I get one less bullethole.Howd that sound to you Hm?" he wasnt stupid.
He wouldnt drop his gun just because he had one aimed,he had his ally supposdly coming back along with Elise that would be three armed people one one.The boys hand didnt seem to be shaking,the boy could be useful? Join their little alligance maybe?

"The Names steven,people call me freak..Care to do me the respect of sharing yours with me?..Im a fair guy,You dont pull the trigger on me I dont pull the trigger on you.Got it?" he said his grip on the handle of his own weapon tight.It could go eitherway...maybe a new ally...a peaceful talk or a shootout which would leave this place with as many holes as the lookout post.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Aug 5 2005, 12:26 AM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"The thing that says I won't shoot if you lower the gun is that I am far too tired to kill right now. That's what two days in a row without sleep does to the body, Steven. As for your question, my name is Jacob." Jacob answered, slightly lowering his gun but not to the point of not being a threat. "Your proposition is also sensible, if one of us pulls the trigger, it's likely we'll both die. And I have plans to carry out before my death." he didn't take his eyes off of Steven and the SPAS-12 shotgun the other had. He didn't trust the other boy, to be honest, but as long as he didn't shoot, Jacob wouldn't.
Top
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 5 2005, 12:31 AM


I Hate, Therefore i Am


Group: Members
Posts: 479
Member No.: 38
Joined: 2-August 05



"youve killed before? Lucky bastard you are.." he would lower his own weapon as Jacob lowered his and he would give a nod towards his words."Two days of killing huh? You should find youreselves some like minded allies..Nice to meet you Jacob..Youve got my word I wont kill you and in this shitheap that is meant to be a house the buckshot would most likely end up going through the walls" he looked the boy over he certainly looked very tired and if was ready to kill he could be a good asset but could he be trusted? Trust wasnt a thing given out very much by him and especially not in this fucked up game.

"You want a Smoke?" he said as he would aim the shotgun with one hand and with the other hand he withdrew a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.His head tilted and he grinned "Smoke us up?"
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Small House | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0293 seconds · Archive