Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

The Home Away From Home, Girl #9 - Katherine Marks
Lien
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 01:25 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Cillian covered his mouth, trying to stifle his giggles, as the girl tore out of the house running for her life. She apparently didn't like the game at all....

Moving quietly past the side of the house, Cillian hopped off of the porch and disappeared into the brush.
Slayer
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 01:31 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

OOC: Whoa, talk about misenterpretation, that recent line simply meant he was ready to finish what he started, sorry about that. To ba perfectly honest, I haven't been forcing you into anything, I haven't even as much as controlled another character other than my own (by the way, I fixed the David incident, just a side note). I'll edit my most recent post before this one, though I can't as of yet spot errors outside of this one. I'm not trying to godmod(e? the spelling of that term is vague), and I apologise again for doing so.
IC: "Damn." Jacob cursed under his breath as he saw that his opponent had escaped while the other person distracted him. Lowering his gun, he searched the area for the girl's savior, determined to do to them what he had almost done to Katherine.

(Continued in: Travelling Circus)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Small House | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0228 seconds · Archive