Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

 Starting Point for student No38, Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bacey
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 12:39 AM


Unregistered









Elise was tempted to start the pummelling already, but restrained herself. Her temper would be the death of her unless she calmed it down.

She took the gun back and nodded, as she reached into her rucksack to find her map. Her eyes scanned across the nearby areas. Ok, so the dirtpath was a danger zone. She mentally put a big cross on that area.

She looked up. "You know, if you hadn't been playing with the head games, I wouldn't have shouted." She hoped it wouldn't make him cross, but she had to get it off her chest or it would annoy her for a long time.

Before giving him a chance to reply, she pointed at the map. "Here. Lookout tower. My guess is that people will stay away from that place, it's too obvious a place to get shot. I think we should go there. What do you think?" she asked, looking at her new partner in crime, literally.

She wasn't entirely comfortable with trusting him, but she had nothing left to lose.
Top
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 12:45 AM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 409
Member No.: 37
Joined: 2-August 05



"I wasnt playing headgames but if I said Im not going to shoot you do you think you would have a stayed and talked b shot me to hell and back or c ran off? Hm? You had to belive I was going to shoot you or you would have done something to regret." with his weapon raised he would approach the trees looking off into the distance.This was going to be hell,it would get dark soon and he didnt fancy hanging around outdoors in the dark with a bunch of demented armed teenagers.He had other plans.

"The lookout post would be..not to good people can take potshots from a distance and we cant see them plus were open to sneaking up on most sides unless its an actual building? Guessing youve got as much an idea as me...You want to lead or me? " He said as he turned to her with a small grinn.He knew her answer.
Top
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 12:52 AM


Unregistered









"I'll lead," Elise said, feeling a lot bolder than she felt. She hated it that Peri thought her nothing more than a silly girl, the things he said always seemed to make so much sense, and she instantly felt stupid for talking. She gathered up the map, shoved it in her rucksack, and took hold of her gun.

She was fairly certain her plan would work, that they would be safe at the lookout tower. Reverse psychology was something she was mildly familiar with, surely no one would go there? Still, it hit her that, if her idea was wrong, and people were there, it would be entirely her fault if both her and Peri died.

Trying not to think about it, she hauled her rucksack up. "Ok, we go through this clearing here. Ready?" She looked at Peri.
Top
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 01:01 AM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 409
Member No.: 37
Joined: 2-August 05



"Lead on and try not to get shot" he said with a small smirk on his face as he would bow to her,she wanted to lead well then he would let her but why? because she felt the need to be in controll the powerful one since he had the controll of her before.He didnt see the power struggle as a thing,it was simply survival it was not as if he enjoyed having a sea of teenagers all wanting to kill him and this retro dog collar around his neck.

The magnum would be moved to the side once again as he checked the chambers,all of them were full.It was a bad habit but he didnt want to end up in a fight with a empty weapon although if it came to it he would most likely hold his own.

The two had only stumbled onto each other so far,things were bound to get worse.Could he trust this girl with the controll issues and now a firearm? Well he would have to wait and see.His choice could be his downfall or hers.
Top
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 01:10 AM


Unregistered









Elise smiled, and did a mock salute. "Sir, yes, sir!" she said. As she turned her back to begin their journey to the lookout tower, the weight that was tight in her chest began to loosen. Maybe she would be OK. Peri seemed like a pretty together guy, and she would be together as well.

God help anyone who tried to stand in their way, she thought with amusement. She just hoped her judgement was accurate, and Peri wasn't going to stab her in the back. She walked off.

Continued in Lookout Point ^_^
Top
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 01:16 AM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 409
Member No.: 37
Joined: 2-August 05



What did she think this was? a Game? well it was but not in the way she was acting..She was exspecting bonus points? Well who knew what the people running this hellhole had planned for them..Maybe it was all fake.That corpse he had found looked real,pretty fucking real and so the thoughts of this being a fun game was one that stuck in his head though.Revenge..on people he didnt even know? How would that work? Pistol raised infront of him and he would follow her between the trees silently.

Somewhere at the back of his mind he was hoping he did have the chance to pull the trigger on somebody see what it was like,maybe it was an addiction.Maybe this could be fun and all of a sudden that weapon in his hand looked more and more like a toy.A Shake of his head threw the stupid thoughts out and let him focus on there surroundings and its invisble occupants?

((Continued in: The Arrival))
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Waterfall | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0240 seconds · Archive