Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 Shelter from the Rain
riserugu
Posted: Jul 29 2005, 11:24 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



((Continued from: Cleaning Wounds))

Having given himself enough time to both rest, and tend to the wound on his leg and forehead Blaine had slowly started moving following the path of the river. His mind unsure of quite where he was heading, having not bothered to look at his map in some time besides to look over and check where the danger zones where located, making a note to dodge them.

Every step shot pain through his left leg; the wound though fixed now, the torn skin still burned as he walked along the rocks. Though soon he found himself wondering off the path led by the river and up into the shallow underbrush.

Adjusting the pack on his shoulder, he allowed his attention to drift upward toward the sky. The sun had long been overcasted by dark clouds much worse than the smoke, spiraling about and covering up the vivid blue of the sky. Halting in his spot, he blinked lightly when something wet trailed his cheek, followed shortly by wetness seeping in though his clothes as the pattern continued.

“Rain…” He mouthed lightly, as the pace of falling rain begun to pick up and before long soaking through his clothes and to his skin, and sticking the thin fabric to his skin. Shudding the chill flashing over him, he pressed his arms about his waist in a search for warmth.

Pushing forward, he begun walking once more, thanking that he had kept his hat as it allowed the rain to keep from further blocking his vision. Though as he continued along, something caught his ears, an older sounding voice… a very familiar voice.

As the voice talked on, something stuck his mind… the plane. This was the leader, Mr. Danya. Pausing briefly in his walk, he listened as the man talked… of the students who had died, some more than familiar to him, others he had never heard of. Pursing his lips, he continued to listen intill all that was left was the dull sound of the rain around him.

The Dirtpath, and the Woods? Bringing his map out, he ignored the rain wetting it as he stood. From what he could guess, he wasn’t that close to dirtpath, and though he was standing amongst the thin grove of trees, the woods marked on the map where some distance from where he stood.

Looking over his map, he took note of the lighthouse marked onto his map. Lifting his head, he glanced about from under the end of his hat. Taking note of the tall white building off in the distance, deciding that would be a good place to wait out the storm and even meet someone. Folding his map, he returned it to the side pocket of his pants and begun moving again, his pace slower as it the rain didn’t bother him as much anymore, as he was already soaked through…

It took awhile, but within fifteen minutes he stood on the ledge of the cliff that held the tall white building of the lighthouse, tilting his head back he allowed himself to take in the view. Facing forward again, he stepped forward up toward the front door, which lay open blowing about in the wind and rain.

Stepping closer toward the building he was allowed to take in the sight of the two bodies near the entrance, a young female and male. The girl face was matted in dry blood, and her head tilted just right that her exposed blown out throat was visible. The rain having mixed with the blood, staining her clothes and hair as her open eyes stared toward him as if trying to say something.

The name August flashed in the back of his mind, remembering lightly of another announcement that mentioned her death at the lighthouse. Then the other must be Terry… who seemed to have dead from the single hole in his chest. Blood blossomed about the hole, and staining the shirt.

Frowning Blaine turned toward the door, gripping his piece of wire tighter as he pushed the door open. Glancing about, the whole place reeked of blood, and an eerie quietness stepping in he pushed the door shut behind him, seeing no lock he hoped no one wanted to stop by anytime soon.

Dropping the pack from his shoulder, he decided to take a look about the place he was to call home for the moment. Amongst the first floor was what seemed to be living area and the kitchen… a small hallway leading toward the back, and to a spiral staircase leading upward. Gripping the handrail, he began slowly moving up the smell of blood growing stronger with each step he went up.

As he passed what seemed to be a small bedroom, he took note of the blood seeping through the bottom of the door and onto the stairs, dripping down to the ground below the stairs. Curiosity getting the best of him, he had always been a curios creature after all, he felt to push the door open, it lying slightly cracked but soon the door halted on something, not wanting to open anymore than it had.

Stepping forward, he slipped between the door and the doorway into the room the door slowly moving closed behind him. Glancing about everything seemed to be in place, two beds and a set of windows showing out to the roaring ocean below them, turning back he took sight of what had blocked the door from opening the rest of the way.

Another body…

This girl, like the other one outside had a large gapping hole in throat. Though his eyes drifted down her body, and to what was clasped in her hand… a handaxe. Bending down onto his knees, ignoring the cold blood slipping through the fabric of his jeans as he took the girl’s hand into both his own, undoing her finger stiff fingers from about the handle and holding it in his own.

Tilting from side to side, it was stained with blood, but he guessed it to be from her own blood still lightly flowing from her neck. Pushing himself up, he moved to sit down on one of the beds, staring out to the steady rain fall outside and the roar of the ocean lulling him into a peaceful state of mind…

I'm singing in the rain,
Just singing in the rain.
What a glorious feeling,
I'm happy again…
I'm laughing at clouds,
So dark up above.
The sun's in my heart,
And I'm ready for love.
For love…
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 30 2005, 01:38 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



comming from: the eastern shore

Wednesday's world collapsed when she saw the body of a young girl
lying at the front door.
she ran as fast as she could, without paying any attention to her surrounding.
please don't let it be her, please don't let it be my sugar pie.
she reached the corpse and dropped to her knees.
her neck was torn open, but her face could still be identified.
it wasn't the girl she was looking for.
she stood up again, and noticed the other corpse.
somebody shot him, wednesday thought.
but he didn't seem to carry anything interesting, so the young girl
turned towards the front door again.

wednesday used her staff to push it open and entered the main hall.
the smell of blood filled her nose.
This place looks like a fu#cking slaughterhouse...
she walked a bit further and noticed the staircase.
silently, she moved up the stairs.
great, more blood.
she fixed her eyes on the blood stained door and pushed it open
with her staff.
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 30 2005, 08:32 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



The humming coming from his lips came to a halt when the echoing sounds of footsteps on metal reached his ears… someone was here. Glancing about the room, there was no where decent to hide and at this point he probably couldn’t run out without whoever was here.

Slipping off the bed, he took a step toward the door as the sound of footsteps grew closer to the room he was currently in his fingers gripping tighter on the handle of the handaxe as he neared the door. The last person he had met had shot at him… without any reason shot at him, and he personally wasn’t in the mood for anymore-mean people.

His walking stopped when the end of a staff appeared through the half-opened door, whoever was in control of the staff was using it as a way of pushing the door open. Before it opened enough, Blaine reached out with his free hand and swung the door open as far as possible before it hit the body on the ground.

He moving to hold out his other arm, which held the handaxe out toward the person, a girl with dark hair like his own but sported a dye job on the end of an icy blue color, the same color being used as a shade of lipstick. Her outfit was different from what he had seen the other girls around the school wear, “You’re… you’re not going to shot me are you? The last people Blaine met shot at him… Blaine – Blaine doesn’t want to be shot at again!” He shouted toward her, keeping the handaxe lifted.
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 31 2005, 12:02 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



I’m not trying to kill you, Wednesday screamed.
She stood up as quickly as she could and held her staff in a defensive position.
I’m just looking for a friend, she snickered.

Suddenly she realized who stood before her.
Blaine, a kid that could be quite dangerous, if all the rumors where true.
Dangerous, or usefull if she played him in the right way.
Wanna become friends Blaine? she asked, as calmly and friendly as she could.
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 31 2005, 08:16 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Blaine studied her carefully from under the shadows that his hat casted over his eyes, his arm still raised ready to swing if he had too. Though as she spoke, he listened carefully… ‘Friend? She’s looking for a friend…’ He thought lightly, trying to once again figure out who this was.

She knew him, but only because he had said his own name – Pausing thoughts he listened on, weapons arm dropping somewhat as she questioned him. He finding himself nodding as he moved his hand’s behind his back, pushing the axe into his belt loops, as a grin found his lips.

“You want to be Blaine’s friend?” He mused, grinning more as he held his spot. The other was still armed with that staff-thing and he didn’t yet know if the words spoken could be the truth… glancing down lightly he eyed the puddle of blood he was currently standing in, more than somewhat happy that his shoes where black. The nasty blood would stain any other color…

“You’re other friend… is a girl?” Blaine asked lightly, tilting his head to the side somewhat looking at the locks of hair visible on the other side of the door where the dead body lay.
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 31 2005, 08:51 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



Wednesday nodded.
She’s the most beautiful girl of our school, so I guess you should know her.
Chi Masumi. The girl I would die for.
Wednesday lowered her staff and looked at blaine when tears started to flow.
I just hope she’s ok, the girl snickered .

Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 31 2005, 09:13 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Blaine pursed his lips going over the name in his head, but when nothing came he shook his head. "No. Blaine can't say he does know her..." he muttered stepping back some, allowing the door to slide away from the body.

"This girl... here, she isn't that Chi is she?"
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Aug 1 2005, 10:56 AM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



oh my god, wednesday whispered.
she took a closer look at the corpse, but didn't drop her guard.
it wasn't chi , but wednesday didn't feel relieved.
instead, her hart started to fill with fear when she realised what could've happened.
wednesday quickly turned around, with her staff raised in a defensive position.
did....did you kill her blaine ?
Top
riserugu
Posted: Aug 1 2005, 09:15 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Blaine found himself lightly watched Wednesday’s reaction to the dead body, blinking somewhat as he wondered if this was the Chi girl by the way she was acting. He blinked again when Wednesday backed back into the hall, raising her staff as if prepared to attack. As if she was scared…

Did… did you kill her Blaine?

“No… no…” He muttered shaking his head, a pleading look flashing in his green eyes as he took a small step toward her, continuing to ignore the sticky substance he stood in. “You believe Blaine right? You said you wanted to be friends… friends believe one another, right?”
Top
guitarjack87
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 01:58 AM


This is the field where soul meets body


Group: Members
Posts: 400
Member No.: 25
Joined: 30-June 05



((Coming from: Jimmy and Chi))

Jimmy slowed his brisk jog to a walk as he approached the large stone tower. He looked up at its massive heights, and decided then that it was going to be his hiding place.

Without a word, Jimmy walked up to the door and swung it open. He immediately saw the boy and girl, who looked to be in a light conversation. They both looked relativaly normal. Jimmy walked right up to the boy and put out his hand.

"Hey, the name's Jimmy, I'm from California!"
Top
riserugu
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 02:07 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



As the door swung open, Blaine found himself passing by Wednesday as he made his way down the stairs back toward where the door was. Not taking not of the bloody footprints he was leaving on the metal stairs as he went down, pausing as he reached the bottom over looking the male there.

"Jimmy?" He repeated, looking down at the hand being held out before him. "Jimmy, you want to be friends?" Blaine questioned lightly, flexing his fingers about the handle of the axe which rested aside his leg as he lifted his head to look back at the other boy.
Top
guitarjack87
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 02:11 AM


This is the field where soul meets body


Group: Members
Posts: 400
Member No.: 25
Joined: 30-June 05



Jimmy cocked his head slightly at the somewhat odd question
"...Well sure, I guess..."
He slowly moved his hand toward his billy club as he spoke.



THere is something wrong here
Top
riserugu
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 02:16 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Blaine allowed a grin to pass over his features at the agreement, as he hopped down off the last stair brushing past Jimmy as he moved to the door, shutting it lightly before he turned to face him. "Good, Blaine only has one other friend at the moment... the more the better right?"
Top
guitarjack87
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 02:23 AM


This is the field where soul meets body


Group: Members
Posts: 400
Member No.: 25
Joined: 30-June 05



The situation was becoming increasingly weirder.
"One other friend, and who would that be?"

Jimmy's eyes shifted back and forth, searching for a quick exit if need be. One was not easily found though, and he trained his sight back on the strange boy.
Top
riserugu
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 02:30 AM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



"A girl named Wednesday." He said lightly, pursing his lips and glancing off as if in thought, after a moment turning his green eyes back on Jimmy.

"Hey, I got an idea friend. Why don't we play a game to pass the time till the rain stops, games are always fun.."
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lighthouse | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0335 seconds · Archive