Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Death Discussion
Lien
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 04:35 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

So, now that the deaths are getting increasingly gory, who would like to see who get killed?

This is just a creative outlook on the many ways some characters can go. This isn't a place to warrant someone's death, that's the dice or the owners job.

d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 04:37 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Well, not that I wanna see him dead or anything, but I've always said that when/if Hawley Faust buys it, it's going to be HUGE.
LadyMakaze
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 04:39 AM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

For me, it doesn't really matter who dies, I'm more interested in how they die.

I've noticed that nobody has gotten any poison yet...since I figure that someone ought to get lucky soon, I had in mind that having someone cough their guts out or have their capillaries inflamed would make for a pretty intresting, if not somewhat gruesome death. Probably be a good wakeup for some of the witnessing characters. :P

Edit: On a side note, I'd also like to see a bit of drama on character deaths. Such as say, either Adam and Amanda gets killed somehow, after finally meeting. If anything, it'll boost the show ratings. >_>
Lien
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 04:43 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

I'd agree with LadyM, how the death goes can make it or break it.
riserugu
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 04:44 AM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (d0ddi0slave @ Jul 27 2005, 12:37 AM)
Well, not that I wanna see him dead or anything, but I've always said that when/if Hawley Faust buys it, it's going to be HUGE.

Hehen. Yeah...

Well, I hope that'll be true. Though if/when Hawley is rolled I've already given the rights to killing him to someone. Well, that's if that character doesn't die before Hawley, let's hope not.

So, hopefully with help from this character I'll be able to right a decent death scene for him.

.... And this time hopefully not cry, like I did with Edward.
yumi22
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 12:02 PM

Unregistered

the next death....if i had my way...Mr Danya
Kuze
Posted: Jul 27 2005, 08:46 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (yumi22 @ Jul 27 2005, 08:02 AM)
the next death....if i had my way...Mr Danya

That would be a great kill hopefully Cillian gets his way with him
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0404 seconds · Archive