Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Sample Character Art
LadyMakaze
Posted: Jul 23 2005, 06:24 PM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

Ooo.....that so pretty ^^
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 24 2005, 06:46 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Member No.: 29

I'd just like to tell each an' every one of you that I've spoken to - I'm infinitely jealous of you people and your incredibe skills. MAD SKILLZ WHAT! ;)

riserugu
Posted: Jul 24 2005, 06:55 PM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

<_<

Oh, yes. I suppose now that I remember, I an artist myself... sorta-kinda (I prefer to be called a back-seat artist, as I take the back-seat to the better artists here). I'm at the moment working on manga-ish comics to go along with everything that happening during STOF.

...Yes. I am bored, but I just quit my job in a rage of anger so gotta put all that energy to something now that I don't have any lazy co-workers to yell out anymore.

But sadly, in thanks to my husband, it'll be a little while till I'll be able to get any of it now as my last scanner met an unfortune end by being thrown down the stairs.

But when ever I do get the chance I'll some off what I've made so far.
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Aug 11 2005, 11:33 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Ican draw perfectly well, i might do some but its unlikely you'll ever see them unless i can get my friend to scan them....

For the meantime i have a request. could you draw both my characters....Stevan Hyde and Vince Noir pretty please?
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 11 2005, 11:46 PM

Unregistered

Wow, the Hawley one looks oddly like Tezuka from the Prince of Tennis anime and manga series- http://photobucket.com/albums/y138/seipuri/mz/magaz01.jpg (the one on the right)

They're really good though. I'd try and help, but I suck, seriously ^_^
Slayer
Posted: Aug 11 2005, 11:57 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

I can't help, but I'd like to request drawings of Jacob and David please.
Theseus
Posted: Aug 16 2005, 12:59 AM

There are many sides to a story

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 34

is this still going on? I think it would be cool if someone could draw 2 of my characters, Jeremy Torres and Max McNeal. Jeremy TOrres being the more important *sigh* Im such a good guy
LadyMakaze
Posted: Aug 18 2005, 03:59 AM

Savage Intent.

Member No.: 32

Yeap, after taking a break, I'm working on this again, though I've only got around 7 students done.

So! I'm taking in requests right now, but I will ONLY accept them by the board's PM system, mind you. This is to easily keep track of the order of request. First come first serve, remember!

Edit: Also, I will only accept one character per handler at a time, so don't go requesting all your characters at once :P
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0234 seconds · Archive