Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

To Flames, Up In Smokes
Kaishi
Posted: Jul 21 2005, 11:20 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Alright. I've noticed the fact that part of the island is going up in smokes. And, really, I'm not happy about that. Not only have the flames created quite a mess, but some people can't make heads, or tails of it. Really...just imagine a newb scrolling into that forum, and not reading any existing threads so they have no clue that it's all burning. Their thread would've been made with them just frolicking through an area that is currently on fire. And, that's not very good, is it? ;)

So...as a way to stop the molotovs and all that jazz, and to get you guys to know how I really feel about my island being all...flamey...three people will die, unless you do as I say. I will roll the dice thrice. If it lands on someone, there is no way that you can switch your character with someone else's, or with another one of your own. The only way to avoid the three people dying is if someone dies from the flames. Be it by burning, or smoke inhalation. And the person that dies cannot have been approved within the last two days.

So, with that being said, who's going to be the good samaritan to step up and have their precious character die because of the flames? C'mon, there has to be someone out there willing to have their character die to protect three others. If no one steps up within three days, then I'm making the three dice rolls. Don't be selfish!
Oh yeah, about those firestarters...don't feel bad about starting all the fires. Next time, PM me, or IM me about it before you start throwing those molotovs, alright? :o
Lien
Posted: Jul 22 2005, 12:36 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

So... um, yeah. I'm putting up Kichiro to the altar, oh great one. Someone better give me some fucking cookies for this.
Kuze
Posted: Jul 22 2005, 12:39 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

alright *gives you a pack of cookies* Enjoy you crazy mother F*cker
riserugu
Posted: Jul 22 2005, 01:18 AM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

I know you said one. But Edward is still in there, so I'm probably going to put him up to die there as well, if not somewhere close. I was planning on having him be killed anyway.
Kaishi
Posted: Jul 22 2005, 01:51 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Member No.: 1

Alrighty. You guys read that, right? Ebonydear just about saved 3 (er, 4?) people from certain death. The rolls had come up as Sophie, Devi, and Garret. So, be thankful. :o

So, two deaths from the flames? Goodie. :P
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 22 2005, 03:00 PM

Playing

Member No.: 5

Hmmmmz,
i guess i should thank ebonydear for taking my place .
and i should give my apologies to kaishi, for burning his island.
Sephy
Posted: Jul 22 2005, 03:19 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Sophie could have gone *doesn't care about her much* but she hasn't even gotten started yet :P
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0234 seconds · Archive