Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Weapons, Here's where I need everyone's help...
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 17 2005, 12:54 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Alright, so I'm (with my massive amount of spare time) putting together the damn thing, and I'm pretty much caught up and everything, except on weapons. Could everyone possibly respond to this post with each time your character switched, exchanged, or picked up a weapon? Like, for example, Adam and Hawley swapped weapons because of Hawley's injured arm.

So Hawley gave his Shotgun to Adam.
Adam gave his BM Pistol to Hawley.

If everyone could just sort of do a bit of a mental recount and post here with what you've got, that would help out immensely. :D
Kuze
Posted: Jul 17 2005, 04:12 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

uhmm.. oh yeah Umi took Minases's Ingram Mac M-10

thats all i can remember at this time
Slayer
Posted: Jul 17 2005, 04:14 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

Well, Andrew attacked Xian and Cole and temporarily stole Xian's corkscrew before lodging it in Cole's arm and peircing an artery. Also, Jacob killed Anya and took her revolver, but you know that. Uriel made some Molotov Cocktails at the lighthouse, so that's an additional weapon for him.
Kaishi
Posted: Jul 17 2005, 07:18 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

For practically his whole time at the game, Sydney had his Flashbang Grenades and Protective Goggles. He didn't even pick up his dead friend's weapons, or any other weapons, really. During the whole School Building mishap, he did pick up Minase's Mac-10 when it dropped. No kills were made with that weapon, but it was in his hands for a bit. He did put it back down on a desk, and back in Minase's possesion the Mac-10 went...

EDIT: Don't forget about Niniko ditching his boxing gloves for a fabulous bamboo stick. :o

This post has been edited by Kaishi on Jul 17 2005, 07:27 PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0235 seconds · Archive