Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

 Resting & Suffering
riserugu
Posted: Jul 19 2005, 11:39 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Hawley’s world of thoughts was thrown to the wind as he felt something slap against his shoulder, and a voice sounded forth. Though at the moment the voice was just jumbled, and sounded as if he were listening to it underwater…

Everything in him seemed to have been numbed over as he continued to lightly look over the fire, though all he saw was the deaths of both the girl and Alan replaying in his mind, and that of the last three lives he had claimed. He didn’t have to do what he did… he could have tried to scare Helena off like he had done those other three, if he had just let he escape like she was going to do… he wouldn’t have had to kill Terry and August.

His whole life now seemed to be now turning by a cruel wheel of both life and death… blinking himself out of his state when Adam’s voice came through again. He glancing off away from the fire, and toward the person at his side though confusion set in again when he felt something trailing his cheek, he rubbing a hand against it expected blood but seeing no red, he found himself smiling a little…

“Didn’t figure I could cry anymore.” He admitted in a weak, though somewhat happy tone of voice to himself as he turned away from the sight of the fire lightly, not really wanting to show off his emotions and took a few steps away raising his map. “Where should we go now?” He questioned, glancing up at the path Edward had taken, and Jacob had followed, quickly crossing that one out in his mind he personally don’t wanting to deal with the kid anymore.
Top
guitarjack87
Posted: Jul 20 2005, 03:21 PM


This is the field where soul meets body


Group: Members
Posts: 400
Member No.: 25
Joined: 30-June 05



((Coming from: Down by the River))

Garrett slipped in and out of consciousness during the fight, the running having sapped him of any strength he had gained back. He seemed to be watching the action through a snowy tv, and could barely hear as Ed told him to get up, it was time to go. He got to his feet and staggered a moment, suddenly realizing he was standing over the corpse of a girl.
"What the fuck?"
he said weakly, and swayed again, almost losing his balance
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 20 2005, 05:39 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Edward frowned as he finally heard Garret speak, though over looking where the corpse he had taken note of. Edward was busy eyeing the second, "Oi, we should leave." He muttered lightly, raising his map out of his back pocket, "How about the woods?"

((Continued in: Breakdown))
Top
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 20 2005, 09:30 PM


Such a shame that I didn't know by now


Group: 20
Posts: 1,316
Member No.: 29
Joined: 2-July 05



Adam looked at Hawley with a surge of emotion. The other kid was in bad shape, both mentally and physically, and this was something Adam didn't have to be a trained professional to know. Taking a last look at Alan's corpse, slowly starting to burn in the bamboo, he collected himself, figuring that the best chance him and Hawley had for survival was not for Adam himself to break down, but to remain strong, and deal with the situation at hand. Looking at his ally; scratch that, his friend, Adam did a mental check of the areas of the island that he knew of. He figured that they would need shelter, and the best place to find that might be in a building of some sort.


"Perhaps we should make our way towards...maybe a building of some sort, at least so I can take a look at those wounds..." Adam indicated with his head Hawley's newest wound on his arm.

"I'd say we either backtrack to the clinic, or maybe head over to the schoolhouse?"

Adam clenched the shotgun and nodded.

"Yeah, let's head to one of those. What d'ya figure, you wanna go back to school or head to the doctor's office?" He cracked a half-smile at Hawley, hoping to lighten the other boy's mood.
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 20 2005, 09:38 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Hawley made a light sound in thought as he looked over his map, “Personally, I’d rather not head back to the clinic. Helena’s probably starting to smell back there, and who knows who or what’s moved in. And the school is closer and the danger zone was just lifted from there, so maybe no ones gotten there yet. So why don’t we head there?” He asked, taking a glance back toward Adam. Not wanting to admit along with the fact of it being closer, he just didn’t know how long his body was going to hold before collapsing again.
Top
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 20 2005, 09:54 PM


Such a shame that I didn't know by now


Group: 20
Posts: 1,316
Member No.: 29
Joined: 2-July 05



Adam then nodded, and checked the shotgun to make sure it was in proper, working order.

"To the school, then."

He glanced at Hawley's fairly weakened form, and looked at the bag on his back.

"Hey man, you, uh...you want me to grab that bag for you? Might be better on your body if you're not supporting a heavy bag and whatnot."

Being completely uninjured, Adam knew that he'd have to count on himself to do a lot of them fighting at this point - if it were even necessary. He had managed to avoid killing altogether, and if he could keep doing so, it would be a blessing...but he had a feeling that it would just not go on for much longer - at all.

((Continued in: On the Run))
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 20 2005, 10:03 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



"Ah. Oh, No... I'm fine. It's not really that heavy," He muttered lightly, turning back and overlooking his map once more before setting off toward where the school house was located.

Mind still racing with thoughts as he took another look over his shoulder at the bodies burning in the bamboo... glancing up lightly he took note of the smoke raising in the air wondering how many other psychos would come rushing to this place in hopes of finding some prey. Shaking his head, he turned forward and continued on.

(( Continued in On the Run ))
Top
guitarjack87
Posted: Jul 22 2005, 02:58 AM


This is the field where soul meets body


Group: Members
Posts: 400
Member No.: 25
Joined: 30-June 05



"The woods...sounds...fun..." Garretts eyes rolled back into his head as he faught to stay conscious. The combination of the heat, his injuries and the shock of watching a boys body slowly burn in front of him had severly weakened his already critical state.
one foot in front of the other...Im gonna find a way out of this...Me and Ed...were gonna go home again

Garrett slowly walked in the direction of the woods, leaving the coppace and the boys body to the hungry crackling of the fire.

Continued in>>> Breakdown
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Bamboo Coppice | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0500 seconds · Archive