Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Looking for someone to kill off my characters
batspleenfriend
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 02:55 AM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Hi all. Well, I am going to be away at camp from July 17-August 6 and I don't think I'd be able to get on the computer as often as I would like so I would appreciate it greatly if someone would be willing to kill off Anya and Terry for me.

If you're interested then please PM me so we can work out the details. Also, I don't know if this will be a problem for anyone or not but the only days I can get online this week are Monday, Thursday, Friday, and maybe part of Saturday (who knows what I'll be doing Saturday once I get my copy of Harry Potter though :lol:). Thanks guys.
orangeflamingo
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 03:19 AM

Playing

Member No.: 22

I'm sad to report I'll probably no longer be able to get on the computer, I've recently be appected to a college for art in Manchester to study theater and such. And I'm packing at the moment, so I can move out there by next Monday and be able to start the fall semester, becuase I have to do alot before it starts.

I could be able to get on when I settle down, and school starts about that won't be for awhile. August I've already planned her death, as I'm just going to have her go and try kill Hawley for revenge for Helena and get killed instead.

It's been great guys. And thanks for a fun time....
Sephy
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 11:41 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Can't help wiht the killing off of the character, but just saying bye guys, have fun at camp bat and good luck at college orange ^_^
BRmitsuko12
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 06:14 PM

Playing

Member No.: 23

may I kill off your characters? if so, is there a certain way you would like them to go? :lol:
Kaishi
Posted: Jul 12 2005, 12:44 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (orangeflamingo @ Jul 10 2005, 11:19 PM)
It's been great guys. And thanks for a fun time....

You're welcome, orangeflamingo, and good luck with college. It'll be sad to see you and batspleenfriend both go. Hope you both return one day! :lol:
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0289 seconds · Archive