Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Intro and Searching for friends thread...
Endless_Helix
Posted: Oct 2 2006, 11:31 PM

The Beast of the Apocolypse

Group: Members
Member No.: 172

Hey all, I'm Elndless_Helix, and I am a nerd... :P

And I'm new here...

Unfortunately, my freeform RP experience can be summed up in 3 words: Never, ever, happened. So, if I screw up royally... or do some sort of faux-pax... or accidently god-mod... just tell me and I'll do my best to either fix it or never repeat it.

My least nerdy aspect is enjoying all of the battle royale stuff... Anyway!

I'm going to *hopefully* be playing a clinical psychopath (in the most precise sense of the word) named Ernest, who can be found here,and he's lonely right now...

He's going to play into the man to monster achetype, starting out kind of whitebread and ending up kind of Jack the Ripper... assuming he'll last that long... :unsure:

So to get to the point, he needs to find the circle of geeks, nerds, and freaks at Hobbsborough to befriend.
Lien
Posted: Oct 2 2006, 11:48 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

At the moment, it's best to go out in the city or residential areas to roleplay, as it is that Hobbs had a death at the school. Probably going to be a few days off for the students while they get the blood out of the bathroom, considering some characters decided it'd be funny to walk in on a crime scene.

Anyway, yeah, city and homes are best right now. I would actually suggest the cofee shop.
Endless_Helix
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 12:03 AM

The Beast of the Apocolypse

Member No.: 172

Sweet! I'm there!
Vierna Do'Urden
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 01:29 AM

Playing

Member No.: 187

Phoebe can hang out with Ernest, since they're both nerds and both in the chess club.

Phoebe's profile can be found Here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/SurvivalOfTheF...=0#entry1641670
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Pregame Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0255 seconds · Archive