Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Things SOTF Characters Would NEVER Say
Megami
Posted: Oct 2 2006, 03:45 PM

Princess of Highland

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

Oh yeah, I DID just make this topic. :P It might not raise your post count, but it'll provide us with some much needed amusement. So here's the dealio -- any character in SOTF can go here. V1 characters, V2 characters, terrorists, government officials, anyone and everyone! I suppose I'll kick her off here with a couple random ones.

~~~

Cillian Crowe: "Haddy says to love everyone!"

~~~

Vince Samsa: "Ya know, maybe mom wasn't so great after all..."

~~~

Jacob Starr: "I think I'll go hunt me some Dodd today!"

(Ten points if anybody gets that reference. :P )

~~~

Cody Jenson: "I like you, Adam Dodd. You're good people."

~~~

Mr. Danya: "God bless America!"

~~~

And there you have my lame attempt at humor when I'm oh-so-obviously not funny. For the sake of my own amusement, as well as the rest of yours, I sincerely hope you people are a lot funnier than I am. :P
Lien
Posted: Oct 2 2006, 09:48 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

::choked on green beans:: :lol:
LadyMakaze
Posted: Oct 2 2006, 09:55 PM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

Well, why not? :P

~~~

Adam Dodd: *high pitched voice* Don't curse! Goodness gracious, MY VIRGIN EARS! (if no one else, d0ddi0slave is bound to get the reference here.)

~~~

Hawley Faust: Oh, Adam! I knit you a sweater! Isn't the pink colour just lovely? *beams*

~~~

Edward Rommel: I'm fucking sick of jellybeans! *tosses out stash*

~~~

Callum Hadley: ....Beth? Who's Beth? I don't know anyone named Beth.

~~~

Cody Jenson: Sidney Crosby! My hero! You don't know how much the opportunity to stand before your awe-inspiring presence has been a lifelong dream of mine! All my life, I've ALWAYS admired you!

~~~

Mallory DeLuca: Get lost, Glenn! I'm sick of having you at my back all the time!

~~~

David Jackson: I hate my fucking country.

~~~

Marcus Roddy: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Hey, I lost my stutter! Oh joy!

~~~

Adam Dodd: Hey, Danya, sorry about all the shit I said earlier in front of the cameras, now let's just put the past behind us and be friends.

~~~

Madelaine Shirohara: *after shooting Nanami* ...Well, what can I say? She totally had that coming. *shrugs*

~~~

Pretty bad, I know, but let's see if I can't think of something better than the other people here. :P
Lien
Posted: Oct 2 2006, 10:39 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

I only have one... and it's a blatant ripoff.

Kaige: Worst. Lay. EVER. ::shoots crotch::
laZardo
Posted: Oct 9 2006, 03:48 PM

Unregistered

Danya installs a V-chip in the collars.

Adam Dodd: FU-*collarbeeps*...dge. FU-*collarbeepsagain*...nkyphantom. SHI-*beepingfasterdammit*...bby. Aww, heck. *BAM*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 10:27 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

Walter: When I become head of SOTF, there will be changes. All female participants will be required to wear...TINY MINISKIRTS!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 04:22 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

Sidney: Braaaaains...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | SPAM | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0500 seconds · Archive