Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (12) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 Lighthouse Ambush
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 08:00 PM


Such a shame that I didn't know by now


Group: 20
Posts: 1,316
Member No.: 29
Joined: 2-July 05



Seeing Alan fall, and seeing the red of blood jolted Adam into a sense of alarm. Raising his pistol, he followed Hawley's lead, keeping a close aim on the window, but glancing back and forth between that and the door. He wasn't a fan of killing, but if it were him or them, he'd most definitely choose them.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 08:05 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



Jacob looked around the room, looking for anything he could use to defeat the gun-users of the enemy group. He knew there was a back door somewhere on the other side of the house. Going through there, he could probably take them from the side, forcing them into a situation where their guns would be just as likely to hit each other as him.
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 08:13 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



Uriel opened his eyes after yet another prayer to his god.
Jacob, we aren't ready to deal with these lost souls yet.
but do not worry, God gave me a plan.
Let us run, live to fight another day.
we can barricade the door with a chair, and make a run to
the back door.
even god can't save us if we would have to fight them in our current state.
what do you think brother, should we make a run for it ?
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 08:15 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



Jacob sighed. "I agree, we can't beat them yet. Get to the river that divides this island in half, I'll distract them and meet you there." he said, gripping his knife harder.
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 08:17 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



Hawley kept his aim up as he took a quick glance to Alan, eyeing the blood noticeable on his face. "You alright over there? Didn't get you to bad did they?"
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 08:18 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"Not sure. I don't think it went too deep, but it probably went to the muscle." Alan said, breathing a bit heavily.
Top
riserugu
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 08:23 PM


just another daydream...


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 20
Joined: 28-June 05



"Shit." He returned, that wound was deep enough. Course if they where back in the real word doctors would stitch up anything that deep. With limited suppiles they might have to pray that the wound would heal on it's own.

Focusing his mind of medicine he returned to looking about all the windows, and door he could see on the lighthouse. Perhaped for another attack if it happened.
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 08:31 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



OOC: Wait for the others again.
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 08:55 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



and leave you alone ?
uriel looked deep into jacobs eyes.
i won't let you fight this battle alone.

we have a knife, a crossbow and a pipe wrench.
how can we use this to defeat our gun wielding enemy's ?
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 08:58 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



OOC: Garrett didn't drop his crossbow, he escaped with it.
IC: "With just a knife and a wrench, it will be tough." Jacob agreed.
"But the advantage of guns dissapates in close quarters. Plus, these guys don't look like the type who'll risk shooting their friends by using the guns at close range."
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 09:03 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



ooc: ok, thought he dropped it.

ic: they will break in sooner or later.
i have a plan, but it is one with a great risk.
do you think there's gasoline in this lighthouse ?
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 09:06 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"Of course, it's to fuel the flame that is the light's source." Jacob answered, looking out the window breifly.
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 09:19 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



then let us burn them, like our ancestors did with witches in days long passed.
we will lure them in this hall.
and then, when there is no way back, we will light it up and show these kids what hell really looks like.
the only problem is: chances are that this whole place will go down with them.
what do you think of this plan brother ?
Top
Slayer
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 09:24 PM


K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty


Group: Admin
Posts: 8,388,607
Member No.: 28
Joined: 1-July 05



"As you said, we'd go down with them." Jacob replied. "It is a good idea though. If there are any glass containers and rags, we could make Molotov Cocktails to throw at them."
Top
kiri666yama
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 09:30 PM


Playing


Group: Members
Posts: 105
Member No.: 5
Joined: 22-June 05



ooc: by the way, what happend to the girl ?

ic: we should be able to reach the exit in time, so i don't think that would be a problem.
rags could be made from my tshirt, and i believe that there are some glass bottles in the kitchen.
but how will we get them inside ?
and what will we do if they look for another way in ?

for the first time in his life, uriel started to loose his faith.
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lighthouse | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (12) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0236 seconds · Archive