Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Alien Vs. PRedator 2?
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Sep 26 2006, 10:54 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Fox is bullying ahead with their sequel to the frequently loathed (yet incredibly popular) Alien and Predator franchise combination Alien Vs. Predator. Variety reports that they've started casting on the film, which they're calling Alien Vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest.

I swear, if there comes a character in this movie named 'Dodd' or 'Faust' or something like that, I'm going to scream copyright infringement (even though none of this is copyrighted).

Lien
Posted: Sep 26 2006, 11:05 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

I think technically if it's on the internet, it's copyrighted. I mean, hell, there are records here from how long? We can't forge that.

Starts shooting in Vancouver on September 23 and wraps on December 14

If you find out more about it, go look it up ^_^
Cycokiller
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 04:44 AM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

Ok the first Alien Vs Predator film sucked so much donkey balls I thought I was at Stinky's Peepshow. The highlight of that movie for me was seeing the guy cast as one of the Irish mercs in Sin City as one of the fodder characters. Everything else was just a giant steel-toed kick to the balls of the whole AVP franchise. And this second installment will surely be the coup de grace. Good night, sweet predator. And a flight of aliens eat thy flesh.
Sephy
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 10:44 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Maybe it'll be good if they actually focus on the Alien Vs Predator-ing going on, instead of on the boring humans.

but the term Survival of the Fittest has been around donkeys yonks, way before we used it :P
Lien
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 02:23 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Stinking Darwin...
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Oct 1 2006, 01:40 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

The whole point of the original post was that I was kidding around.

*shrug*
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0677 seconds · Archive