Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A Call to Arms, Sadly, this is not the endgame post.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 12:45 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Okay, y'all, this isn't endgame, and I know those of you who were lookng at it with deep-seeded feelings of desire are going to have to wait a little longer for it, but it's essentially, like the title says, a call to arms.

We have a tool for keeping track of information in SOTF. It's a resource that many of you have probably seen, and for those that haven't, I'd say that you need to get your butt in gear and look at it - that's right, it's the SOTF wiki.

SOTF Wiki

Now, I know that right now, V2 is still on the horizon and V1 is still setting in the sky, so we're kind of at an in-between point right now, but I think that in keeping terms of the story and of everything that happens in our (undoubtedly enormous) RP, we'd be good having an up-to-date Wiki. As it is now, it's pretty solid and updated. However, there are still things in there that aren't complete, and I think that if we all contribute in (aside from all of the contributions coming from Megami and Slayer), we could finish the wiki as much as we possibly can (excluding endgame stuff) and even update/improve as we see/deem fit/necessary.

So I ask of you - fellow SOTF handlers...take a look at our Wiki, and feel free to get on there, update information, add to existing biographies, create a handler bio for yourself...anything that you feel you can do with it - a wiki is a powerful tool, that we should all feel comfortable using!

One thing I would ask would be if anyone has any ideas of how to improve our wiki/make it more accessible or user friendly, post them in the thread and we can discuss them - that goes for the larger changes, as opposed to the smaller ones.

Hopefully, this will stimulate activity on the wiki, and by proxy, the forum. :)

Thanks, everyone.

Adam
Kuze
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 09:32 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

In relation to the wiki, I would like to ask everyone when dealing with Vandals.

DO NOT REVERT VANDALISM.

If you see Vandalism, Leave it alone, and email/IM/PM me, and I will examine it, Or tell Kai, Whitchever works for you.

Thank you,
~Kuze
Lien
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 04:06 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

To clear up the "vandalism" specifications, you'd be looking to see if something was slandering another character/handler, and report it. Please remember, if it is your character and if you wish it there or removed, to let them know it's you. We can usually only see the I.P. address.

Anything else you might think is vandalism... just ask.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0230 seconds · Archive