Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

looking for a bully
Shula
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 06:23 AM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 144

So yeah, major portion of Adrian's premise is how he keeps getting picked on every so often. (And he just needs enemies) SO, any characters out there who have a real issue with an emoboy who might as well be a girl in terms of appearance?
Kid
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 05:01 PM

Someone's Been Stealing My Teddy Grams...

Member No.: 119

I could make Vincent be his enemy, but I'm not sure how well that would work out, seeing as Vincent's kind of sarcastic and more of the type who just weirds people out.
Shula
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 10:35 PM

Playing

Member No.: 144

Hmm, well, Adrian could hold a grudge against Vincent, or the other way around, or both. That might work out nicely.
Kid
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 10:39 PM

Someone's Been Stealing My Teddy Grams...

Member No.: 119

Hmmm, yeah. :lol: That sounds like a plan, like Vincent could encounter him again, but this time freak out Adrian more making Adrian hate him or something.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Pregame Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0229 seconds · Archive