Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Flagship, Just curious.
Aphrodite.
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 07:56 PM

Prettyful Princess of the Male Variety/ Aspiring Graphic Maker

Group: Members
Member No.: 143

Who is everyone's v2 flagship? Or who do you have in mind? I want Lee-Ann for it, but not sure. Meepers. This must sound really odd.
Slayer
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 08:25 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

Nothing personal, it just seemed to be more fitting here. I'll move it back if the others disagree. Now, with that out of the way, I'm not sure. I'm thinking either Alex, Walter or Thomas (one of my upcoming characters).
Queen Asshat
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 08:50 PM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

You really do not choose your flagship, but the public chooses your flagship, when someone looks at your name and thinks "Oh yeah! That's the guy that RP's *insert characters name here*!" then it is quite obvious who your flagship is, Adam Dodd was never intended to become Dodd's flagship, it was a natural progression, so talking about this is all cool and all, but we won't really know which character is whose flagship till v2 is underway.
Slayer
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 08:56 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

That is true, but there are characters that the handlers intended to be their flagship (using your example, Cole was originally intended to be Adam's flagship if I recall correctly), which I believe this topic is about.
laZardo
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 02:01 AM

Unregistered

Personally, Damien is definitely my flagship due to the effort I've put into his bio, but I wouldn't be surprised if Zachary or even Marvin upstages him.
Lien
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 03:01 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Originally, I put a lot of thought into Mai's character, but lately it's been Jenna and Deliah that have surprisingly interesting storylines that I've wanted to try out. As far as complexity throughout the whole personality, it's Mai, but the other two are closing in.
Megami
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 03:24 AM

Princess of Highland

Member No.: 71

Whitney was my intended flagship for V2, but honestly, I'm beginning to find some of my other characters quite a bit more entertaining.
Shula
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 07:41 PM

Playing

Member No.: 144

Hmm...I'm thinking Laura, just because I'm hoping she can pull off some insane body count, but Adrian...I dunno, He hasn't revealed his whole self yet, even to me...he might end up being written better than I expect. But for seriously, I'm pretty sure both are going to be really minor characters in the whole scheme of things.
Xaldien
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 07:45 PM

Face to face, my lovely foe

Member No.: 148

Definitely Andi.
I love Kristey (that crazy bitch) and Siouxsie, but my main man is Andi.
riserugu
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 07:48 PM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

It's really a tie between Edgar and Sofie for me, I love the way they're both going even though I haven't done as much with them as I might have wanted. Hmm. But I don't know -- suppose it does depend, I mean in V1 I had it all planned out for Edward to be my flagship character, but that changed pretty quickly when I killed him off early for some reason and Haws ended up being tacked on as flagship a 'la Riser.
Theseus
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 08:30 PM

There are many sides to a story

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 34

Ian Rico for sure. I like the qualities Sam has, but I don't really see him going as far as Ian. Ian has a lot more relations and I really like the story he is getting into and the characters he is getting into it with. Ian was originally planned to be my flagship character and he's keeping true to his original purpose.
mitsuko2
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 08:36 PM

Amanda loves you!

Member No.: 115

At this point It's probobly Mariavel for the story I've had planned for her, But then again, Preston of Melane could definately get better than her if I work hard enough.
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 8 2006, 05:39 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Member No.: 1

Meri was actually supposed to be my flagship character, but a lot of her initial designs have been fed to Lavender. So, now I have to bring her back from the ground up and give her Meri's old "niche", I should say, to another character entirely. Rischio's always been in the back of my mind, although, with some new storyline/personality planning I'm doing, he might actually become a prominent character of mine... So, now I'm going to be taking things as they come and I'll let time decide whom my flagship is. ;)

We'll have to see.
Kris
Posted: Aug 8 2006, 07:05 AM

Dance Water Dance!

Member No.: 107

Paris Persphone of course! He's my first character I made for the Pregame and he's so much fun to play that I just want to make him at the end. The way that he makeas fun of people and his atittude toward others. I can't wait till he goes onto the island! I want to expand his character more so yea ^_^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Pregame Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0291 seconds · Archive