Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Allies for Vivi, ^Topic Title^
Bou
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 05:08 AM

Antic Cafe Bou = Awsome

Group: Members
Member No.: 155

Hey everybody!

My character, Vivi needs allies. I got the link to his profile- Once you've read through it tell me if you think that your character is compatible with him...

And once i find out who wants to be his allies, i will place them on the relationship which is currently empty... *sobs*

lol

Vivi Profile

There we go, Hopefully hear from somebody soon Hmm!
Shula
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 06:57 AM

Playing

Member No.: 144

Hey, Adrian could def be an ally for Vivi.
O' course, Adrian's not all "Hey, let's be bestest friends for ever and ever" but he sorta sometimes hangs out with the gothies and metal kids...There's a link to his profile in my sig if you wanna check him out.
Bou
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 07:04 AM

Antic Cafe Bou = Awsome

Thank you!

They'd get along well- If your character is ok with guys that look alot like a girl, lol!

Uhm... Ok kool, how do you suggest we relate them? Friends im sure! But how good of friends, what would you character consider mine etc.

Thanks again by the way!
Aphrodite.
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 07:40 AM

Prettyful Princess of the Male Variety/ Aspiring Graphic Maker

Member No.: 143

If you'd like, Annabelle can certainly befriend him. ^^ She's teh cool with the gothies and whatnot.
Shula
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 07:49 AM

Playing

Member No.: 144

Heh, well, Adrian wouldn't risk trusting anyone to actually stick around, but as much as he is loathe to admit it, emoboy likes being around people...So Iuno, Adrian would probably try to act like he doesn't need anyone as a friend but at the same time not push Vivi away too much. Is that something Vivi would put up with?
Bou
Posted: Aug 6 2006, 09:04 AM

Antic Cafe Bou = Awsome

Aphrodite - hehe, The more allies the better :D

Shula - Yeah Vivi could handle it. Besides he has put up with alot and he is only 16 hehe, im sure slight pushing away wouldn't bother him. So yes, Its fine!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Pregame Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0261 seconds · Archive