Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

A Heartfelt Thanks
Slayer
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 07:00 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

Sorry, can't make the chat. Might be able to make tomorrow's assuming it's the same time.
Cycokiller
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 07:25 PM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

Same here. Pulling out at the last minute here, but now I'm finally realizing that the 4th is Friday. I'll be there tomorrow though. Sorry.
Lien
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 12:56 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

::tackles Kaishi:: YOU!!!!

Well, um shit, totally missed that, but I can be on tomorrow! Mmm, I gotta call the bookstore too....
Aphrodite.
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 04:21 AM

Prettyful Princess of the Male Variety/ Aspiring Graphic Maker

Member No.: 143

Meep. School started yesterday for me, and I apologize for missing the chat today. Is there definitely one tomorrow? I just need to know the time so I can have AIM downloaded with a screenname (I despise AOL.). I have to shop for school supplies and the like, so if someone could confirm it I'd be majorly grateful. ^^ Wow, that sounded all... sophisticated. Which I'm not. I feel all discombulated and tentative towards like, everyone since I'm not very confident since I'm new to rping still.

Ok, sorry for the rambling and off topic banter. On topic, thanks and I'm uber glad to have Kaishi back here. After all, what good's a forum without the admin?
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 06:01 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Member No.: 1

I might be late coming to this one. The chat'll be on the same times listed for yesterday's chat... 3PM EST, 2PM CST, 12 PST, 8 EU & etc.
Kuze
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 12:14 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Member No.: 14

I may not be on at the time but I'll be sure to show up
laZardo
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 02:03 PM

Unregistered

3PM EST = 3AMHKT. Ain't that something. Hopefully the chat'll go nice and long and I'll try to catch y'all in the (read my) morning.
mitsuko2
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 06:04 PM

Amanda loves you!

Member No.: 115

I'll be there for this one as well! It was kinda boring yesterday with only Kaishi, Kuze and myself... >.<
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 07:06 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Both of the chats were a success, even with the first of the two being as small as three members. Hopefully, next time there's an official chat we'll have dozens of more members! For those of you who missed the official chats, don't worry. Survival of the Fittest is a rather talkative community, so there'll be more (unscheduled, but still double the fun) chatrooms to come! ^_^
Croco
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 02:27 PM

Meep! They're after me!

Member No.: 108

Hey Kaishi...good to see ya back! I'm sorry I missed the chat and I know I should've left some heads-up, but it's kinda hard when the only way you can get some seat time at a computer that actually gets on the Net is by making a trip to the local library. I'm just hoping I can get on for good by the time V2 is ready to officially get started.
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 04:02 PM

Unregistered

Just popping back in to say that I'm glad you're feeling better, Kai :)
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 12:17 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Thanks Swoosh and Croco and, yeah, it's okay.
Toukan
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 08:04 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Member No.: 67

Welcome back Kaishi. *huggles* I'm extremely glad to know things have been improving.

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to either of the chats, but being across the country at an anime convention without a computer (not to mention being in Canada for a month) doesn't really work very well for being online.
Sephy
Posted: Aug 11 2006, 04:38 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

welcome back Kaishi ^_^
really sorry I missed the chat but my parents dragged me off to hell (read: place with no electricity) for 2 weeks x_x
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0302 seconds · Archive